I have quite a bit of medical issues.. I've been trying to get disability for almost 6 yrs (in Dec). Here is the list I keep on a file/paper that I give the doctors (especially when its a new doctor) when I see them and they ask what I have or deal with..
1. BCCNS - Basal Cell Carcinoma Nevus Syndrome (Gorlin Syndrome)
2. Chronic (severe) GERD - Short segments Barretts
4. DDD (Degenerative Disc Disease) in cervical, thoracic and lumbar
7. Spina Bifida Occulta - cervical and lumbar
9. Balance Disorder
10. Lumbosacr spondylolysis
11. General Osteoarthrosis
13. Other bowel disorders also - similiar to dumping
14. Migraines and other headaches
15. Scoliosis, Kyphosis, Lordosis
16. Bladder incontinence
17. Sleep apnea
18. Neurological - Right sided weakness, memory problems, balance, comprehension, itching, swallowing, fuzzy vision
19. Athletes feet
21. Obstructive Lung Disease - get bronchitis and pnuemonia easily and frequent
22. Mild (low normal) hearing loss in right ear and always feeling "plugged"
23. Implants in ankles for arches
24. Skin Cancer
25. Herniated discs
29. Bowel incontinence
30. Peripheral Neuropathy (hands and feet)
I have 4 miracle boys. I wasn't suppose to be able to have children because of a deformed uterus. They are 9,11,14, and 16. The 9 and 11 yr old have my rare diseas (Gorlin Syndrome) along with other stuff listed in my signature. Its nice to meet you all.