NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Sanctuary for Spiritual Support (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/)
-   -   Prayer Request (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/36959-prayer-request.html)

AfterMyNap 01-23-2008 12:42 AM

Prayer Request

Brothers and sisters in the Lord, I seek your prayers for healing. I am working hard to release a burden in my heart. It is difficult for me to pray about it and your prayers to intercede would mean the world to me.

God Bless you all, and thank you. ><>

Looking4hope 01-23-2008 02:17 AM

I will...

I couldn't sleep tonight, so I guess it was might to be. I will pray for you and hope that you find some peace. :hug:

Hope

lou_lou 01-23-2008 04:22 AM

will pray for you

dear lady aftermynap,
will keep you and hope in my thoughts and prayers,
God Bless you and fill you with joy...
luv
tena

Quote:

Originally Posted by AfterMyNap (Post 193409)
Brothers and sisters in the Lord, I seek your prayers for healing. I am working hard to release a burden in my heart. It is difficult for me to pray about it and your prayers to intercede would mean the world to me.

God Bless you all, and thank you. ><>

GladysD 01-23-2008 06:47 AM

Cindy!

Count yourself in my prayers!!

Chemar 01-23-2008 07:43 AM

(((((Cindy)))))

may God lift the burden and bring the release and may the healing flow

grace and peace to you:hug:
Cheri

Curious 01-23-2008 07:56 AM

((((cindy))))))

http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/...oi79q8rklg.gif

Bannet 01-23-2008 08:18 AM

My thoughts and prayers are with you:hug: I'm here if you need me!

Alffe 01-23-2008 09:28 AM

Oh Cindy...letting things go can be the hardest thing. You are in my prayers.

TwoKidsTwoCats 01-23-2008 10:55 AM

(((CINDY))).. got you covered! Praying for you.

SandyC 01-23-2008 12:19 PM

Adding to my prayer list. I pray this burden is released from you. God is stonger than we are Cindy and he's surrounding you with HIS love.

misshayleesmom 01-23-2008 12:28 PM

Your in my thoughts and prayers, and that you find the peace that you're seeking.

Cindy:hug:

Blessings2You 01-23-2008 06:40 PM

Praying for you. "He giveth more grace as the burdens grow greater..."

watsonsh 01-23-2008 08:29 PM

ANM :hug: You are in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:

KajunButterfly 01-24-2008 01:06 AM

Just read your post Cindy....prayers going up for you now!....you can do "all things through Christ who strengthens you"

AfterMyNap 01-24-2008 09:12 AM

Thanks so much, everyone. :grouphug: The prayers are certainly working for the power of God's good will! I feel that there is a new spiritual job for me and my hope is restored in anticipation of my next assignment, whatever it ends up to be, I will embrace it with my whole spirit.

Thank you all, again and again, and again, and again....

Pepper, you are quite right, I'm a Phil. 4:13 kinda girl all the way!:hug:

SandyC 01-24-2008 11:30 AM

Good to hear Cin. I try to faithfully recite the Lord's prayer everyday because I know HE is in control and nothing I say or do will ever change that. Knowing HE is with me, in control of everything, strengthens me.

Chemar 01-24-2008 11:39 AM

sure can say "AMEN!" to that, Sandy :)

so glad to see your update Cindy :hug:

and pray for you to be guided by His Light and Love every step of the way.
may you have a peaceful, joyful day

Cheri

Darlene 01-25-2008 03:30 AM

Thanks Cindy for sharing your update with us. It is good to here news like this. Bless you and yoiu are still in my prayers.

Darlene
:hug:

Vowel Lady 01-25-2008 09:27 AM

Prayers that you receive the help you need for your healing.

duvabw 01-27-2008 12:42 AM

Cin...

I just seen this post (and the update) ....

I feel that I need to tell you what an inspiration you are!

You are in my thoughts and prayers!

Bearygood 01-29-2008 07:01 PM

Cindy, glad to hear that you are feeling stronger and staying positive.

One step at a time... :)

AfterMyNap 01-30-2008 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearygood (Post 201179)
Cindy, glad to hear that you are feeling stronger and staying positive.

One step at a time... :)

Thanks, BG, I really am trying. It's a lot like climbing a sand dune right now.:o

Bannet 01-30-2008 05:27 PM

Thinking about you today Cindy. I hope you are feeling better! Prayers are still being said.:hug:

Momma's Kids 01-30-2008 06:19 PM

AMN...just let go of the burden, it is already taken care of without you doing anything more than you have already.

For when you ask with thanksgiving in your heart, and you come to ask with thanksgiving, it is already done. Now....just let go the burden...

Jappy 02-02-2008 07:08 PM

My Dear Cindy
I just came across this site and when I read your post my heart
and prayers go out to you. : :Heart:
I have only known the Cindy full of laughter and fun. Never crying
out for help,just lifting the spirits of others. Didn't know she was hurting.

I am glad to read things are getting better. My prayers are with
you that God carries you through your difficulties.

Tomorrow at church I will light a candle for you that the light
of God shines for you.

Jappy :hug::hug:

Kitty 02-03-2008 07:37 PM

Cindy, I just read this prayer request so I apologize for coming in late but I just wanted to let you know that I am keeping you in my prayers. :hug:

DM 02-06-2008 08:18 PM

I, too~ am late at responding to this, but Cindy and I have talked, so I know how heavy her burden and pain has been.

You know that I got your back and that I'm asking the Lord to continue to give you strength to move forward.

You have helped me through my rough times, so I am here for ya.

:hug:

AfterMyNap 02-10-2008 11:47 AM

Thank you all so much for your prayers and well wishes, I am fully released, finally, and just feel so much better! You all have helped me find my hope again and, for that, I can never adequately thank you. I have been lugging this around since the end of March of last year. It's gone! :grouphug:

Chemar 02-10-2008 12:39 PM

:hug: that is sooooo good to hear Cindy :p

I am joining you in the happy dance for a burden released:Dancing-Chilli:

Praying you will move forward in much peace and continued hope and inspiration.

blessings
Cheri

soxmom 02-10-2008 12:51 PM

What great new AMN!:D

May your blessings continue:hug:,

Sox

Cathy 02-10-2008 04:21 PM

Dear After My Nap

This is many hours later than you wrote and I will add my prayers to all the other wonderful pray-ers in this community.

One of the greatest helps to me in my life are the words:

"What He will not protect me from, He will perfect me through."

This has helped me along with many of my coworkers.

I hope it will bring some comfort to you in physical and mental anguish.

With peace love and hugs,
Cathy

DM 02-16-2008 02:12 PM

I see our Cindy is realizing that her burden is lighter now. That is good news. Your heart has a happy spirit in it now, to replace the sad and that happy spirit is called LIFE.

:hug: You have many, many friends who care about you...:hug:

*can I go to CA w/ya??* OK, had to try to slip that one in. You need this annual trip to see your CA friend who has always been there for ya.

(Bring me back a gift, like a RING or something):D

Taffy 02-16-2008 02:54 PM

I just read this whole thread...

Cindy...come here...:hug:

DM...listen...this here is a prayer thread and you can't ask to go to Calie or get jewelry. (You have to ask on another thread. Do you want a red ring? To match your new necklace? Always be specific!:D)

crytears 02-16-2008 06:27 PM

Thanks for what written...

Alfie...thanks for posting/writting and links given regarding dark ugly feelings thoughts.
I really needing this now...am going thru some deep "waters" right now.
Feel totally betrayed by some "freinds" who're choosing to accuse me wrongly, and because I'm unwilling to allow them to do this, they've turned thier backs on me...I'm deeply hurt, but tells me they didn't value my freindship...or perhaps was a way to get rid of me?
I know I overwhelm people with my lifes saga's....I've had more than my share of tradgedies...but its been one right after another since day one....and it just doesn't stop.
My medications I must take makes things worse for me...mentally I mean...Steroids really do a number on me big time.
Anyway...it hurts...and I've been going thru sooo much, begining before the "holidays"...has been going downhill ever since.
And if things couldn't be worse...my health issues are getting much worse and I've gotten pretty ugly diagnosis AGAIN...was told I had Polymyositis, then they said I didn't have...now they're saying I really do have it afterall.
Its not a death sentence...but can be close to it.
Either way....I'm just having a very horrid time with everything...worse part is losing what I thought were freinds.
Thanks for all you out there.
Blessings, CryTears

Chemar 02-16-2008 07:34 PM

(((Cheryl)))
so sorry to hear you are going through this hard time.
You have been through so much :hug:
I pray it gets easier for you and that true friends will be just that to you.

we are always here for you :grouphug:

DM 02-16-2008 07:49 PM

I'm glad I peeked back in here for two reasons.

Tappy: Get your facts straight, I can ask for a ring if I want to! *stomping foot* I said a prayer first! nah~nah. Besides, AMN's CA bud designs jewelry and I mean JEWELRY!!
http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/...s9qhkw83ln.gif

AND, CryTears... I feel so bad that you are having such a tough time of it. But, this is a place whre you CAN tell it like it is and vent anytime you feel like it. And, even though we don't all personally meet, we can all be friends here. So, guess your'e stuck with us.

Feel better soon OK, and know that your'e not alone here...:hug:
http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/5...gumtwy2sum.gif

Taffy 02-16-2008 07:55 PM

CryTears...this forum is here for you. Don't forget that.

DM...whatever you say. I forgot...I had a moment there. :p

AfterMyNap 02-16-2008 08:17 PM

Crytears, I'm so sorry you're having such a hard time of it. I'll be praying for you just as our friends here have uplifted me. We have one another to lean on and whenever two or more of us are gathered in His name, mighty is the power.

SandyC 02-17-2008 11:25 AM

Cindy, even though I am going through my own life issues this past week I want you to know I am praying for you each night. I am glad you are feeling better about your situation. With time all things get lighter. You have been here for me as well and you have no idea what that means to me.

Hugs! :hug:

FlyFishin Momma 02-19-2008 04:27 PM

Done......................