NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   Wonderful Wonder Season 154 (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/61475-wonderful-wonder-season-154-a.html)

tamiloo 11-28-2008 01:24 PM

Wonderful Wonder Season 154

I wonder how wonderful Thankgiving leftovers are...

I wonder how wonderful it was to have all two of my children at our table last night.

I wonder how wonder it will be to go with the Olhipie to see The Nutcracker...I have never seen it....I'm so excited!!

I wonder how wonderful it is to be with the man you love more than anything...he is snoring right now...so cute...just a little purrr...:hug:

Doody 11-28-2008 07:23 PM

I wonder if everyone had a nice and relaxing turkey day.

I wonder if BJ would want to know that YES I was in my jammies at the time she posted in the last wonder thread. :D :hug: Love my jammies and movie time.

Speaking of movies, I wonder if anyone in here has seen August Rush. I have, and caught it again today on HBO. What an awesome movie about an orphaned child prodigy.

I wonder at what fun g-doody was yesterday. We rent a facility and it has a basketball court in it, living room with tv, and a kitchen. G-doody brought his tricycle and boy did he have fun.

I wonder that g-doody taught me yesterday that you start with dessert on Thanksgiving and work your way back to the turkey and such, LOL.

I hope everyone had a good thanksgiving day. I said a prayer of thanks for all my friends here. :hug:

megveg 11-29-2008 02:26 PM

I wonder that all of you are doing well.

I wonder what to get: a digital camera with 8.1 megapixels, or spend the same amount for a new cell phone that literally turns into a digital camera with 3.0 megapixels...

I wonder why theres no stuffing left :(

I wonder if you all know that I miss you! <3

Burntmarshmallow 11-29-2008 09:49 PM

I wonder thsat i am way way to tired to wonder right now!!!!!!!!!!!!
but need to leave hugs and prayers for my family and those that are luruking ..you know who you are. hope you can feel the warmth of the prayers and feel these hugs :hug:
:hug:

and one special powerful one for Alffe mom :hug:
peace
bmw

Nik-key 11-30-2008 10:29 PM

I wonder is ((BMW)) is feeling better? Or is she working too hard and that is why she is so tired? I wonder if she is remembering to take care of herself:hug:

I wonder if ((Tammy's)) medicine is still bringing her relief and if she will tell us all about the nutcracker!

I wonder if I can tell ((BJ)) how much I enjoyed looking at her NY pictures.

I wonder if ((Alffe)) has checked to see if her ornaments are still in good shape? And I wonder how she got away without having a tree! ;)

I wonder how ((Twink)) is and if she will share with us the big family picture they are going to take:) I wonder too how her ((Dear Dad)) is doing with his treatments:hug:

I wonder how good it was to see ((meg)) wonder and ask who dared eat all your stuffing? meanies :p

I wonder if we couldn't all learn something from G-doody!!:D

I wonder how our dear ((koala)) and her husband are doing? I have been keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers. Any word on when he gets to come home? :hug:

I wonder if I can share I have been really sick ..bluck! I couldn't eat anything but some crackers for 3 days, ate a little of Thanksgiving dinner and paid dearly for it....... back to crackers! I won't get too graphic, but a temp of 103 and I haven't thrown up so much in my life:( TN hell :eek:

I wonder if I can share that my sis is at the hospital right now with the same thing. Poor thing. :(

It is no wonder I am keeping an extra close eye on lynn and praying he doesn't get it too!

I wonder if I can go for now and get some extra rest so ((BMW)) doesn't get out her police stick and try to beat me :D :p

Big hugs for everyone :grouphug:

Twinkletoes 11-30-2008 11:34 PM

I wonder if a short wonder is okay for tonight, because I must catch a plane to Atlanta in the morning.

I wonder how great it will be to attend the Georgia GTG on Wednesday? I wonder that I am so excited! :trampoline:

I wonder that we celebrated twice for Thanksgiving: once on Thursday, then a Saturday family reunion that we hosted. I wonder that we did get our big family pic taken on Sat. despite little temper tantrums, tears and unhappy little granddaughters? I wonder if you can all hear the big sigh of relief I am breathing to have that all behind me? Ahhhhhh )))))):)

I wonder that my kitchen echoes now that we've removed everything for the wall/ceiling texturer to come.

I wonder if my eldest DS and I will have a nice 2 hour conversation on the way to the airport tomorrow (he is going to drop me off).

I wonder what I am going to do with the 4 baby dolls that my little granddaughters just didn't know what to do with. I wonder if I should surprise some little girls in our Church or just give them to Sub for Santa?

I wonder that this was supposed to be a short wonder? :confused:

I wonder that Tamiloo is the caregiver for the Olhipie and her mother, too? I wonder if she is ever able to take time for herself? I wonder how her brother with cancer is doing?

I wonder if I'll get some postcards mailed from Atlanta to my SOS friends? I wonder if I'd better print out some labels tonight?

I wonder that g-doody knows that life is short and that we should eat dessert first! :D

I wonder what megveg will take pictures of?

I wonder how BMW is getting along? I wonder if she knows I miss her long posts and lights-out?

I wonder why Nikki was so sick? I wonder if she had food poisoning? :( :hug:

I wonder if I can leave a giant hug for the room and hope that you all had a great Thanksgiving. :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

who moi 11-30-2008 11:41 PM

I wonder if I can sneak in real quick and apologize to everyone for being MIA...

I wonder if I can just send a ((((BIG HUGS)))) to everyone for now and I promise to come back and catch up later...

I wonder if I can wish my dad a happy birthday today, he would've been 67 today...*sigh...

(((((everyone)))))

I wonder at how thankful I am to all of you....:)

PS, will have to come back and hit the thanks button later...

Nik-key 12-01-2008 04:40 PM

MOI!! :hug::hug:

I wonder if I can tell Alffe she has brought me great comfort since I started posting here. :hug: I will reply more later...

I wonder if I can let you all know I am sicker.. again grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr They kept my sis at the hospital last night and are keeping her tonight as well. They called and said I should come in too, but I can't as I have to care for Lynn and kids. Lord I hope they don't get this too!! Worse flu (least I think that is what it is, even the hospital isn't sure! ) I have ever had for sure :eek: Please keep my sis in your thoughts.

I wonder that I need to go lay down and will try to check in tomorrow to let you know if they let her come home. Big hugs to the room :grouphug: :grouphug:

Alffe 12-01-2008 09:45 PM

I wonder if I can tell Nikki how sorry I am to hear that she's sick & sicker..:(

I wonder how unfair that is..that the caregivers aren't cared for...:hug:

I wonder how many people are going to the GTG in Georgia...:D

I wonder what is wrong with that animal in our yard...goes around in circles and Cooper is having a fit...Its a ground hog.....:eek:

I wonder if it will still be alive in the morning...

I wonder if Mr.Alffe will have to shoot it...:(

I wonder if BJ got home ok...and will please understand that I couldn't respond to her beautiful post in We Remember Them....:( It's my guilt thing...if love were enough...I'd have him still.

I wonder if Bizi is having fun with Jeff's new cat....:D

I wonder if Anne got her hubby back....:hug:

I wonder when Moi will give us the next installment...:wink:

I wonder what Doody is up to...

I wonder if wren has a new address yet.....:hug:

I wonder if I can explain about the ornaments and no tree..went to daughters for two Christmas...silly to get a tree if we aren't home to enjoy it....

I wonder when Mr.Alffe is going to cut down that tree...he used to take the kids along and I'd have hot chocolate and cookies waiting for those cold "pilgrims" to return....;)

I wonder about Abbie....leg healed yet???

I wonder how Mistiis is feeling and why she's so quiet..when does your trainning end?......

I wonder if BMW has given up her night job...:cool: :D

I wonder how David is....:hug:

who moi 12-01-2008 11:04 PM

I wonder how your "names" conjure up such warmth in my heart...

wondering how I stayed away for so long...*sigh...

wondering how awful I still feel for not coming to support my friends that have shown so much support for me and the moss...and that I will probably be playing catch up in the next few days or so...

wondering if you all will forgive me but that goes without saying cause you all are the best...

wondering about turkeys and natural gas, how after one eats such a rich meal, and then goes outside in the cold, that the natural gas can really warm one's (_!_)...LOLOLOL it's funny the warm fuzzy's all concentrated in that one area, if we can only cultivate that....:thud:

wondering if I can say that the next installment might be a few more days...I ended up jotting notes here and there throughout the day and have to sort them out...LOL

wondering at the wonders of life...how it can revive one's soul when it's mostly needed...

wondering if I can send you all a great big ((((HUGS)))) and hope that you'll give me time to play catch up in the up coming days and know that I hold you all so dear and near in my heart...

FeelinGoofy 12-02-2008 09:35 AM

I wonder if Moi know how much i enjoyed reading about his experiences of being a "parent" :hug:

I wonder if Rebecca will pass her drivers test today :smileypray:

I wonder how NIkkey is feeling today and if she knows i'm saying a prayer that she'll feel better soon....

I wonder if BMW knows shes on my mind today....

I wonder how BJ is doing....

I wonder how much its going to cost to get all 3 of our vehicles fixed $$$$$

I wonder if we'll have snow this year or just ice like last year.

I wonder if its ok if i leave a hug for everybody as i've just noticed the time and i really do need to head out the door for work.... I should know better than to start wondering during the morning hours.....
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: love you guys alot....

Nik-key 12-02-2008 06:57 PM

I wonder if I can thank everyone for their posts and PM's, you guys are just the best:hug:

I wonder if can let you know my sis is still in the hospital but that the meningitis test came back negative... whew!! I wonder that my fever broke today and how relieved I am! I am not a sissy lala, but temps over 102 make me a bit whiney and bitchy:o

I wonder if Rebecca passed her driving test!!??

I wonder if Twink and Alffe will clue me into what GTG in Georgia is?

I wonder that the kids want my full attention and I have to go for now, will try to catch up more later. Big hugs for the room :grouphug:

FeelinGoofy 12-02-2008 08:12 PM

I wonder if i can tell you my daughter did indeed pass her driving test :D
She just got back from taking a movie back.... her first solo drive without her mom :rolleyes: I'm excited for her....:Head-Spin:

Twinkletoes 12-02-2008 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nik-key (Post 418515)
I wonder if I can thank everyone for their posts and PM's, you guys are just the best:hug:

I wonder if can let you know my sis is still in the hospital but that the meningitis test came back negative... whew!! I wonder that my fever broke today and how relieved I am! I am not a sissy lala, but temps over 102 make me a bit whiney and bitchy:o

I wonder if Rebecca passed her driving test!!??

I wonder if Twink and Alffe will clue me into what GTG in Georgia is?

I wonder that the kids want my full attention and I have to go for now, will try to catch up more later. Big hugs for the room :grouphug:

I wonder if I can tell Nikki that GTG stands for "get together". hehehe! I wonder how great it will be to meet up with some old and new friends tomorrow at the GTG. I wonder if we'll understand each other's accents? :D

I wonder if Moi will change his siggy line after our phone chat today? *BIGGRIN

Burntmarshmallow 12-02-2008 11:01 PM

I wonder if it takes time for the siggy line to show.
Wonder I have been trying for hour and half to get mine to show I log on add siggy hit save log off and I cant see it so do again agian. I feel so silly. I see Nikkis Twinks Alffe Moms Sister Doodys. so been looking and finaly found one ...

I wonder how freaking cold it is . I wonder how fun it is to watch my breath fly into the cold air. then inside to have a hot cuppa before my lip is fully numb :crazy:

I wonder if Twink will have great time in the peanut fields at gtg in georgia ?

I wonder if B.F ,Mistiis, and Koala know I am sending them prayers and they have been on my mind lots the last few days.

I wonder how Abbie is :hug: I wonder if she will wonder a teeny tiny wonder tonight?

I wonder how Moss and Moi are recouping with such energy zipping around them in tiny size cloths? :hug: :hug:

I wonder how Jaded is tonight and I wonder if she can feel the prayers being sent her way

I wonder about my beautiful friend wren . I hope she is doing extra good these days. :hug:

I wonder about curious and I think she has a birthday coming soon ;)

I wonder if Bizi will get the hug i am sending to her threw comp.to her :hug:

I wonder how Meg has been way up there in the cold.

I wonder that DMAC has some wisdom and it is nice to see him post. :hug:

I wonder if Doody sister knows.. I wonder if she knows.... that meditation tape is so nice . Wonder if she is drinking any tea?

I wonder how funny it is to read that Goofy sister dd got drivers license.Wonder how much of a wreck I was about a year ago with mine.I wonder how much the insurance went up..I pay 685$ every six months :eek:.

I wonder if anyone knows my oldest is waiting to hear from Duke University to see if she got accepted to college. Dec 16th is when they are going to say one way or the other.

I wonder where cool angel is :hug: I miss her posts and seeing her name cool angel :cool:

I wonder about Nikki and send low pain get better hugs to her and family

I wonder that Tamiloo or thinking of Tamiloo makes me need a hot cuppa cocoa with lots of mini marshmallows .

I wonder how it is that time again when I look at the moon and send prayers and wonders to and about my friend and families and stuff... it, the moon looks like a smiley face shining down upon me.Wonder how I was just out there after supper and the owl was sounding off to the chilly cold night.

I wonder if the owl is wondering and praying like I do.

Prayers, positive healing low pain wishes, for all lurking wondering and those of us taking it one step at time through the hard .
:grouphug:
PEACE
BMW

Burntmarshmallow 12-02-2008 11:32 PM

I wonder if BJ knows I just was out side thinking of her and Hooper. and wanted to let her know I hope she is healing .
I wonder if she can feel all the hugs I have for her?
:hug::hug::hug:

who moi 12-03-2008 02:04 AM

wondering about all the awesome wonders...

wondering about all you special folks...

wondering about how blessed we all are to have each other...

wondering how the grandmoisses are...

mistiis 12-03-2008 02:43 AM

I wonder if i can give our dear sweet, kind, loving, caring, intelligent, sensitive, and wise (((who moi))) a great big hug :hug: or two :hug::hug: or three :hug::hug::hug: or :rolleyes: :grouphug: and tell him that his many wise opinions are so greatly appreciated, and how very very very very much we love him, and I know in the heart of my heart when hipchik comes back she will say the same....the force be with you my friend.....

I wonder if i can just say that I have not been real well. I am sorry I have not been posting much lately. I will make amends.... :grouphug:

I wonder that I DID finish my training, but still need to have the tb test twice. :eek: before I can go out into the field.

I wonder if I can ask my friends here in the room to keep talking about that elephant because I plan to do volunteer work in this area too, and I need all the input I can get.

I wonder if I can thank my friends here who have been sending up prayers, and encouraging me....my spirit feels it...and my heart knows it....

I wonder if i can just tell you all how much I love you, and admire all of you

I wonder that I am full of so much to write, but it will have to wait a bit.

I wonder that I am full of wonders about my friends here who have not been posting...and I hold you all in my prayers......:grouphug: you know who you are :)

Nik-key 12-03-2008 06:35 AM

I have so much to wonder about, but don't have the time right now....
Just know that I think you are all truly wonderful, I feel blessed to be among you, and I love you :hug:

I wonder if I can share I got a call after I posted last night that my sis' bacterial meningitis test is negative -but that she DOES have viral meningitis :eek:

I wonder if I can share after I get the kids on the bus I am suppose to go have a lumbar puncture...............grrrrrrrrrr - I am seriously debating if I will go. Firstly, there is nothing they can give you, it just has to run its course. So hmmmmm why would I want to be poked and prodded? Secondly, it is HARD taking Lynn with me.. anywhere.. but to the hospital is next to impossible. I have a couple hours to think on it.....:rolleyes:

I wonder that I better get the french toast cooked!

Big hugs to the room :grouphug:

Nik-key 12-03-2008 02:44 PM

I wonder how great it is that Rebecca got her license :yahoo:
I wonder if goofy is a tad sad along with being happy for her?

I wonder if I can thank Twink for telling me what GTG means lol. Now that I know , I can say I hope you have a fantastic time!!! :hug:

I wonder if I can tell BMW I was delighted to see one of her enchanting wonders again! Have missed you Angel friend of mine :hug: Oh and I love your new signature!

I wonder how ((Doody)) is doing? and if it is ok to tell her I miss her :hug:

I wonder how WONDERFUL it is to see ((Moi)) posting again. :hug: We ALL understand why you were away, so no apologies needed!! You can stop with that now :D

I wonder why Alffe had such a strange day yesterday? I wonder if she could use some extra hugs :hug: I wonder if I can tell her I have grown very fond of her *grins ;)

I wonder if anyone has heard from ((Koala)) I hope your dear husband is on the road to recovery and that you are not wearing yourself out too much :hug:

I wonder about pain tolerance. Seems I do have viral meningitis, seems I gave it to sis too eeeek. But unlike my sis I do not need to be hospitalized because " you have a higher tolerance for pain"

I wonder the good news is, at this point they are only keeping her because her head hurts so badly. Welcome to every minute of my daily world :p. Gee I hope that doesn't sound cold! I love her greatly and am sorry she is so sick!! It just floors me someone needs to be in the hospital for head pain, I know you know what I am saying BMW:hug:

I wonder that when she comes home all rested up, if I can curl up in bed and allow myself to be sick too :rolleyes:

I wonder if I have a fever again, I am feeling a bit bitchy :o :D

I wonder that I need to go for now but will be back to wonder with all of you. Much love and big hugs for everyone :hug:

Alffe 12-03-2008 07:57 PM

I wonder if you will forgive me for not talking about yesterday...not trying to be mysterious...it's a graphic you all don't want in your heads..wish I'd get it out of mine...:(

I wonder if Goofys daughter is off somewhere with the car...:D

I wonder if Nikki knows she reminded me of Bizi having meningitis..and even the light bothered her..I remember going thru that Atlanta airport with her hanging off the back of that cart....sooooo very ill...:(

I wonder at the three young deer Cooper suprised in our yard....

I wonder if Doody is still shaking her head at my inability to multi-task..:p

I wonder if my wren is sleeping on the floor...:hug:

I wonder if Twink is having fun.....;)

I wonder if Curious is feeling any better....:grouphug:

I wonder if I can leave Addy a hug.....:hug:

FeelinGoofy 12-03-2008 08:09 PM

I wonder if Nikkey knows that yes i'm both sad and happy that my daughter got her license...sad because it means shes growing up and shes my baby... Happy because i'm excited for her and its another step that she has achieved. and of course because now i dont have to drive her everywhere lOLOLOL honestly i dont mind... i think i'll miss it.

I wonder if Alffe knows she also hit the nail on the head... she is indeed out with the car LOLOL...

I wonder how Koala is doing...

I wonder how come the library called and left a message saying i have an overdue book..... I've not checked out a book from the library in years.... guess i'd better go see what that is all about LOL

I wonder if anybody has noticed h ow many views our "sticky" has had.... "what to do if you are alone and thinking about suicide" This place has been a life saver to many over the years....

I wonder if i can leave everybody here a :hug:

Burntmarshmallow 12-04-2008 07:25 AM

wonder thread 154 is now dimming its lights .
I want to tell everyone how much some of the others threads here have helped me , touched me. One that I cant find the words to say a reply to..it is the elephant one. I want to reply but my past with trial by jury and head injury and searching way far back into past and using it in trail ...that has me holding back my words. I am sorry for that. :(

I wonder that sometimes I wait to see if anyone else would like to turn lights out on a wonder, sometimes i am busy and not here so I just want to say any/everyone is welcome to turn the lights out once we are on page 3.

I wonder that Goofy and Nikki and others are SO VERY RIGHT!!!! We are helping many others who dont or cant post just by haveing our words here for others to read and relate to . One of these people is my friend and I want to tell them
to keep fighting to stay strong and that they are not alone.
I also want to give them a s.o.s. healing hug :hug:

I wonder that it is time to turn the lights out .
Next one here PLEASE go to wonder 155 Alffemom has started and add your wonders .