NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   "The 90th Wonder of Wonders" (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/44736-90th-wonder-wonders.html)

Olhipie 05-01-2008 12:20 PM

"The 90th Wonder of Wonders"

I wonder about if its ok to start the 90th Wonder of Wonder!

I wonder if Twink got her pictures done up so we can see them…

I wonder why I don’t share my pictures

I wonder why it its snowing again today!!!
:eek:

Curious 05-01-2008 12:31 PM

i wonder if i can welcome olhipie with a monkey hug? :hug:

i wonder if he and tam saw my last post on wonder 89?

tamiloo 05-01-2008 01:07 PM

I wonder if I can find a sky diving company that will dive with my Olhipie...looking right now!!

I wonder if my Olhipie would let me hug him!:inlove:

I wonder if the spring weather is good where ever you all are?

I wonder why I am having motivation problems...:o

I wonder if today I might be able to function on my new meds.

I wonder if Olhipie will take me to a movie today?:wink:

I wonder how cool it is to have so many wonderful birds on the Ponderosa

I wonder if they will still love me until I go and get more feed...

I wonder why they are such little piggy's...love them anyhow...

I wonder if I could give all of you a hug.:grouphug::grouphug:

Your all the bestist!!!:D

Doody 05-01-2008 03:23 PM

:thud:

Um...was that OLHIPIE!!!!: :yikes: :lookaround:

:trampoline:

I wonder if I can thank Mr. Tamiloo for starting this wonder thread. :D

Alffe 05-01-2008 04:09 PM

I also wonder why Olhipie doesn't share his pictures....:D

I wonder that I'm thrilled the yard "kids" showed up today and it looks like a different place....:rolleyes:

I wonder if our dinner hosts will mind if I smell like burning leaves...I guess I'll find out...

I wonder what sweet basil and rosemary would be like in my window boxes...maybe get too big? Oops...that's a garden question..ahem..AV8girl?

I wonder why we can't have rosemary hedges here like they do in S.C....smells heavenly!

I wonder still if Doody wants to go to an Amish Horse auction???....we won't buy one, we'll just watch...:D

tovaxin_lab_rat 05-01-2008 06:26 PM

I wonder if Tamiloo and Olhipie have seen these websites!!!

http://www.alllasvegastours.com/body...ge=TourDetails

http://www.skydiveelsinore.com/Tande.../disabled.html

http://www.dropzone.com/

Koala77 05-02-2008 01:37 AM

I wonder if Olhipie knows how good it is to have him here?

I wonder if Tamiloo will contact that SkyDive Company for the "Dare Devil" of a DH that she has?

I wonder if Av8rgirl knows that her hug came at just the right time, and helped to dry up some tears?

I too wonder if Wren is OK seeing she's not posted for a few days?

I wonder if I can send a hug for Curious and Lil Monkey, and let them know I'm thinking of them?

I wonder if I can just leave hugs for everyone, 'cos this has been an emotional week for me? :grouphug:

Alffe 05-02-2008 07:01 AM

I wonder if I can say I'm sorry it's been an emotional week for Koala and leave her a hug...:hug:

I wonder if I can say that maybe it was a good emotional week but I'll still leave her a hug...:hug:

I wonder about the Alcohol & Addiction Resource Center dinner we attended last night...the speaker was Christopher Kennedy Lawford who is a recovering addict and how touching it was to hear him talk about his uncles..President JFK and Uncle Bobbie....And his father who was a gorgous movie star and a drunk......

I wonder that I'm reminded that being born with "everything" isn't enough...where do you go from there...and tragedy can touch us all...

I wonder, no I know, why I woke up with a racing mind...having lunch with my suffering neighbor today and trying to think of a restaurant where it won't matter if we cry................:(

I wonder if the grass seed I planted will sprout this time....

I wonder if AV8girl knows that she made my day about the window boxes...what smells more heavenly than sweet basil and rosemary...:D

I also wonder if Av8girl is feeling any benefit yet?.....:grouphug:

I wonder if Vicky knows that I admire her determination...you can do this!!

Alffe 05-02-2008 08:18 AM

I wonder if everyone is ok....some nasty weather down there. ((wren??)) (((Goofy??)

Doody 05-02-2008 09:16 AM

((Koala)) I hope your weekend is a good one.

I wonder about that horse auction. Hmmm, wonder if it's where that flea market is in that lovely Amish town. And yes, that sounds like fun.

I wonder if we'll take that train again and if so... we should kneel before boarding and pray for the air conditioning to work. Seeing 2, um...middle-aged, women sweating and turning beet red on a commuter train is kinda scary. :eek:

I wanna go to that nifty movie theater in ... wherever that was. :o

I wonder if Scrabble will read that I am really enjoying her calendar this year. This month it's a picture of the cutest little Chinese DwarF Hamster, Mieka, sitting in a flower pot, LOL. Love it. Thanks ((Scrabble)), your photos are amazing.

Last but for me certainly not least....THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY.

Wren 05-02-2008 01:21 PM

I wonder if any of you dear people would like some of my lily-of-the-valley plants ..... I'll happily mail them to you.
I have many, many, many more than I want or need. I wonder if they are trying to take over my precious shade gardens.
I wonder when I'll remember the name of that other shade stuff that's competing with the lily-of-the valley to eat my shady world. Some sort of shade begonia? I can't remember. Fantastic foliage and teen tiny homely flower. I was visiting a real lily farm and the owner gave me one sprout of this stuff .... since then it's trying to beat the lily-of-the-valley!
I wonder if gardens can heal most things ..... at least for part of the time.
:grouphug: for everyone.

FeelinGoofy 05-02-2008 06:03 PM

I wonder if you guys know all that nasty tornado weather went north and east of us... I have a friend who lives in mid west city (about 20 miles east of me) and they had golf ball size hail and it really messed up her car :(

I wonder if Wren knows I'd love some of her lily of the valley plants, but i'd probally kill them.... the only thing i've found that will live in my flower bed are 4 o'clocks.... they reseed themselves every year :) oh and those little orange flowers that smell bad but is suppose to keep away the bugs LOL :rolleyes: (can you tell i'm NOT a gardener)

I wonder if i can cut this short as its been a long day at work and i need to finish getting supper together.... :hug:

tamiloo 05-02-2008 10:10 PM

I wonder why the beautiful birds don't sing in the pine trees outside bedroom windows?

I wonder if the Magpies...making a nest have anything to do with it...:confused:

You wonder why my Olhipie doesn't post the pictures from our trip...because he doesn't know how and doesn't want to learn...:wink:

So here is a picture of him and Twink...in the pink...about 10 minutes from the big tumble....

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/j...neDSCN2065.jpg

Koala77 05-02-2008 10:22 PM

I wonder if I can thank everyone for their hugs, and I wonder if every one knows that each and everyone of them was appreciated?

I wonder if I can leave some back in return, as last week was not a good emotional week? :grouphug:

I wonder if Tamiloo & Craig know how good it is to see a photo from their trip?

I wonder when Wren will post some more of her lovely pics?

I wonder if people have made plans for the weekend, and I wonder if those plans will be relaxing for everyone?

I wonder if Alffe knows that I think I understand what she was trying to say in her post, and that on a lighter note, I know all too well the lovely smell that fresh herbs can bring to a house.

I wonder if FG knows that I'll be thinking of her and that I wish her a safe trip? I also wonder if she knows I'm wishing her a very happy birthday incase she can't sign in next week?

Nik-key 05-04-2008 12:02 AM

I wonder If I too can give koala a hug (my favorite bear btw :)

I wonder if I can tell wren I would love a lily of the valley plant, it is my birth month flower :)

I wonder did I tell you our cat had 4 kittens? They are soooo beautiful, they will be 2 weeks old on monday.

I wonder how looking in a basket at a momma cat and her kittens, can stop even the hardest of sobs and put a smile on my face.

I wonder if God knew this was just the thing my lil niece and nephew (and me) needed! As it is their cat, they moved in with me, and we have no idea how she got pregnant:eek: (but she is getting fixed as soon as she feels better!)

I wonder how everyone is doing this weekend?

I wonder if I will be able to go to my first support group meeting, they meet the 2nd tuesday of each month.......guess I best get thinking on that!

I wonder, with my birthday coming up, how my brother Todd will feel for every single birthday of his that is to come. Dad took his life, the day after his birthday. :(

I wonder if it is "normal', to not be angry, then to be extremly angry.

I wonder if the rain will stop so I can get outside and lose myself in some gardening.

I wonder if I can say how glad I am I found this forum family :grouphug:

Alffe 05-04-2008 07:11 AM

I wonder if Nikki will please not go alone to her first support meeting....

I wonder if I can say a most definite yes...it's very normal to have this roller coaster ride with your emotions...:hug:

I wonder how I managed to get poison ivy so early in this year...I always think of our dear Pter who always got poison ivy too and it made him so grumpy ....LOL

I wonder sometimes about intervention and the man upstairs...:confused:

I wonder that I couldn't share last night at the praise service...

I wonder if I can just leave you all with a hug....:grouphug:

Addy 05-04-2008 05:51 PM

I wonder if when I don't share, it's because the time just isn't right.... and I listened to my gut.

I wonder if Alffe listened to her gut... and her heart... and her brain :hug:

I wonder if gardening is part of the goodness of spring... and for the 1st time in many years, I'm able to garden again... all thanks to my decision to move

I wonder at the world I'm seeing through different eyes... its the same world... its me that's changed.

I wonder who wrote me a private message... I just noticed it now. I have my thoughts about who it might be...

tamiloo 05-05-2008 02:38 PM

I wonder where everyone is today...so quite in the house...

I wonder if the sunny weather has moved everyone outside.

I wonder if I go out and try to do anything would I be stupid...my back hurts so bad...

I wonder if I can hug everyone at least once??
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: :hug::hug:

FeelinGoofy 05-05-2008 06:25 PM

I wonder how the girl who works the front desk at the place i work at is doing... I found out yesterday that she attempted suicide Wed night. We had just talked in the bathroom and she was very distraught and crying... I told her i'd work the rest of her shift if she needed me to....

I wonder why I didn't pick up on the fact that she was going to go home and overdose.... sigh.... :Sob:

I wonder why i just found out yesterday what really happened... I was told she was in the hospital...:mad: nothing about her overdosing...

I wonder if we're really going to get severe thunderstorms tonight...

I wonder if i can leave a {{{HUG}}} for everybody here....
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Doody 05-06-2008 08:28 PM

I wonder...if...I wonder if... I can't think of what to say, LMAO! (Tail end of migraine here.)

I wonder if we should have a raffle or a drawing or whatever to see who will get to do the ONE HUNDRED WONDER THREAD!

I wonder if we should let the mother of the wonders, Ms. Alffe, start the 100 wonder thread...

I wonder if I should continue to sit here and watch Bruna rip up the toy basket to get to the toys.

I wonder if I will survive going off this Cymbalta, most especially since I can't locate the bottle to complete the tapering. :rolleyes:

I wonder if that's why I woke up with the migraine...

I also wonder that the Cymbalta WAS helping with the fibro pain because it's baaaaaaack. But, I don't wanna be on that stuff anymore.

I wonder how it's possible to wonder how so many precious people are doing tonight. Everyone. The list is too long to name everyone and I don't wanna miss a single one. Love and hugs for all.

Koala77 05-07-2008 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FeelinGoofy (Post 273370)
I wonder how the girl who works the front desk at the place i work at is doing... I found out yesterday that she attempted suicide Wed night. We had just talked in the bathroom and she was very distraught and crying... I told her i'd work the rest of her shift if she needed me to....

I wonder why I didn't pick up on the fact that she was going to go home and overdose.... sigh.... :Sob:

I wonder why i just found out yesterday what really happened... I was told she was in the hospital...:mad: nothing about her overdosing...

I wonder if we're really going to get severe thunderstorms tonight...

I wonder if i can leave a {{{HUG}}} for everybody here....

I wonder how you're doing today FeelinGoofy after having that upon your mind?

I wonder if you now know that you did what you could, and nothng that the other lass did was your fault?

I wonder if you know that you're on my mind and I hope the storms don't happen?

I wonder if I can give you great big hug, 'cos I'm worrying about you? http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/i...Hugs/16hug.gif

Alffe 05-07-2008 06:15 AM

I wonder if Tammy did anything to rehurt her back yesterday...:hug:

I wonder if she hurt it helping dear Olphie...who is very quiet since joining..:hug:

I wonder if Doody has noticed that my sister has joined...:D

I wonder if Doodys' fibro will please calm down so we can go play when she comes...

I wonder how BJ's first support meeting went last night...I prayed for you...

I wonder if Nikki can find someone to go with her to her first meeting Tues nite..:hug:

I wonder if Addy will watch out for the poison ivy while gardening...mine continues to erupt...(sings a pretty girl.........:p)

I wonder if wren is still enjoying the orieoles...mine are finally eating the oranges....they don't like Jam...love Jelly!

I wonder when barbo will wonder :rolleyes:

I wonder at how happy I am with the primary returns here...a white kuckle night.....

I wonder if we will finally get a lady gov.....(from my lips to God's ear)

I wonder where on earth Twink has gotten to...............

who moi 05-07-2008 07:03 AM

by alpho, Miss"peller":

Quote:

I wonder at how happy I am with the primary returns here...a white kuckle night.....
I wonder about the white kuckle night. I can remember that movie, "one flew over kuckle's nest" Starring Jacque Quater'son. It was done during the secondaries of the dairy on the night of the primary.

I can remember seeing the kuckle flying over during the summer time, they are called opposite migrators. They fly east during the summer and fly southwest airline during the winter.

I wonder about the kuckles...I surely love them...

LMAO..........(I love you, alpho...LOLOLOL)

Alffe 05-07-2008 07:05 AM

LOLOLOL! Have a good day sweetcheeks!

FeelinGoofy 05-07-2008 08:07 AM

I wonder if Koala knows i'm ok.... i know there is nothing i could have done to prevent "L" from doing what she did... Thank you for your concern!! :hug:

I wonder how much rain we're going to get???

I wonder how i can hurry my daughter along so we can get out the door?

I wonder how soon it will take my dentist to work me in so i can get something done with this tooth i just broke.

I wonder if i can leave a {{{HUG}}} for the room....

tamiloo 05-07-2008 11:53 AM

I wonder how wonderful it is to have rain instead of snow

I wonder also, how wonderful it is to have rain so I wouldn't have to drag the hose...lawn was getting close to having its first watering...

I wonder why my Father in Heaven loved me so much to have me be born with Spina Bifida...that's where all my back problems stem from.

I wonder if my injections will hurt today...I guess I get a good buzz so I don't give a darn what they are doing...

I wonder how many hugs I can give everyone today...
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Alffe 05-07-2008 01:46 PM

I wonder why I didn't know that Tammy!! :hug:

I wonder if lil butterfly, an old friend w/spina bifida reads here...

I wonder if I'd better get off here and stir the pea soup....

I wonder if Feeling Goofy got into the dentist...or even got daughter out the door...*grin

who moi 05-07-2008 04:23 PM

well, I wonder if I can admit that one of the reasons why I came "home"

is that I have been wondering a lot about life and death lately.

I wonder if I can now share that my youngest brother was in suicide watch recently and that really hammered me. So I came lurked here and read a lot of posts for awhile...and I found comfort.

At about the same time, my younger brother found something on his diaphragm and lost 20 lbs drastically. I am really fortunate that my brothers really love my wife and she really comforted him about the "growth" but we are both troubled by his drastic lost of appetite.

I find myself asking life and death questions almost quotidianly as of late and wonder if that is why I can't sleep without aids lately.

but I am always glad that I can click the mouse three times and find myself in SOSanas and can say to myself, "it's good to be home"

(sure, copyright violation of the Wizard of oz, dopey moi. LOL)

anyways, just yakking...

who moi 05-07-2008 04:23 PM

I wonder if I can DARE somebody to start the next wonder thread...

heheheheh...

who moi 08-26-2008 12:56 PM

I wonder if Olhipie will ever start another wonder thread?

:)