NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Sanctuary for Spiritual Support (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/)
-   -   I'm asking for prayer. (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/218097-im-prayer.html)

Brokenfriend 03-28-2015 04:00 PM

I'm asking for prayer.

My cat passed away on Monday. I owned her for around seven years. She was my little sweetheart. Recently she had become ill. Please Pray for me. BF:hug::hug::hug:

Steve T 03-28-2015 11:53 PM

so very, very sorry!

Praying for you now... that you experience comfort and strength in this difficult time. Thanks for asking!

eva5667faliure 03-29-2015 12:36 AM

I am thinking of you and your best pal
As I am missing my pal
You care
That's all that matters
Me

Brokenfriend 03-29-2015 03:22 PM

I loved that cat. I have been having a painful day. BF:hug::hug::hug:

EnglishDave 03-29-2015 05:10 PM

Anyone who hasn't shared their life with an animal friend cannot comprehend the sadness we feel at their Passing. The love is deep, the pain of loss is deeper.
I am including you specifically in my Meditative Thoughts.
Time WILL dull the pain and allow happier memories.

Dave.

ger715 03-29-2015 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brokenfriend (Post 1132670)
I loved that cat. I have been having a painful day. BF:hug::hug::hug:

BF,
How fortunate your cat was to have such a loving Bestfriend. Hopefully remembering the good times will help put a smile on your face. Know our thoughts are with you at this time.

Gerry

Brokenfriend 03-30-2015 05:08 AM

I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I've been reading the Psalm,and praying some of them to the Lord. I seem to be hurting now, more then when she was put to sleep.

I go through my apartment,and she is not there,and it hurts so bad.

I thank you all. BF:hug::hug::hug::grouphug:

Brokenfriend 03-30-2015 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EnglishDave (Post 1132695)
Anyone who hasn't shared their life with an animal friend cannot comprehend the sadness we feel at their Passing. The love is deep, the pain of loss is deeper.
I am including you specifically in my Meditative Thoughts.
Time WILL dull the pain and allow happier memories.

Dave.

That is so true. "The love is deep, the pain of loss is deeper" BF:hug::hug::hug::grouphug:

eva5667faliure 03-31-2015 12:13 AM

Dear Broken

Have you pictures of your pal
I have my dogs picture throughout the house
It helps me
Just a thought
Feeling your emptiness
Slowly slowly ever so
May your heavy heart for
your trusting companion
ease slowly
Oh how I understand
So sorry
Me

Brokenfriend 03-31-2015 11:18 AM

Thank you Eva. I have pictures of her in my camera. The chip is outdated. I may possibly be able to have them developed. BF:hug::hug::hug:

EnglishDave 03-31-2015 12:30 PM

BF,
In the months to come maybe you could consider getting another Companion, not as a replacement - NEVER as a replacement - but as a continuation. You clearly have a lot of Love to share.

Dave.

eva5667faliure 03-31-2015 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brokenfriend (Post 1133020)
Thank you Eva. I have pictures of her in my camera. The chip is outdated. I may possibly be able to have them developed. BF:hug::hug::hug:

they just might be consoling
and bring happy memories
understanding your loss
me

Brokenfriend 03-31-2015 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EnglishDave (Post 1133030)
BF,
In the months to come maybe you could consider getting another Companion, not as a replacement - NEVER as a replacement - but as a continuation. You clearly have a lot of Love to share.

Dave.

Thank you Dave. I plan to get another companion. I plan on getting another cat. I am slowly going forward with this plan. Thanks. BF:hug::grouphug::hug:

Diandra 04-01-2015 12:55 PM

Hi BF,
I was thinking of you today and one thing that made me feel better was honoring my pet in someway. There are lots of websites where you can out a little eulogy and light a candle, etc...this is just one of them...
http://www.yourcat.co.uk/component/c...w,petmemorial/

Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Diandra

ger715 04-02-2015 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brokenfriend (Post 1133108)
Thank you Dave. I plan to get another companion. I plan on getting another cat. I am slowly going forward with this plan. Thanks. BF:hug::grouphug::hug:

BF,

Your new companion will be one lucky cat; you have so much love to offer.

Gerry

Brokenfriend 04-03-2015 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ger715 (Post 1133497)
BF,

Your new companion will be one lucky cat; you have so much love to offer.

Gerry

Thank you Gerry. BF:hug::grouphug::hug:

Brokenfriend 04-17-2015 01:55 AM

I adopted another cat. Things are looking up,and I feel better. BF:)

ger715 04-17-2015 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brokenfriend (Post 1136140)
I adopted another cat. Things are looking up,and I feel better. BF:)

BF,

I am very happy for both you and this "lucky cat" to have you for an owner.
It won't be long before both of you are "best friends".
Have you picked a name yet???

Gerry

EnglishDave 04-17-2015 05:30 PM

BF,
What a lucky cat to be adopted by such a loving person. I, too, would like to know the name of this bundle of furry joy.

Dave.

Brokenfriend 04-18-2015 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ger715 (Post 1136239)
BF,

I am very happy for both you and this "lucky cat" to have you for an owner.
It won't be long before both of you are "best friends".
Have you picked a name yet???

Gerry

Thank you Gerry,and Dave. She had a name at the SPCA. They called her Lucy. I called my sister,and she loved that name. So I'll call her Lucy for now unless I decide to change her name down the road. Thanks. BF:hug::grouphug::grouphug:

EnglishDave 04-18-2015 11:00 AM

BF,
Lucy, I like it! I approve of animals being given human names - hence Bobby my late Bullmastiff and Avatar.

Dave.

ger715 04-18-2015 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brokenfriend (Post 1136497)
Thank you Gerry,and Dave. She had a name at the SPCA. They called her Lucy. I called my sister,and she loved that name. So I'll call her Lucy for now unless I decide to change her name down the road. Thanks. BF:hug::grouphug::grouphug:

BF,
I am sure it is very meaningful to you that your sister loves the name Lucy for your new "best friend". If you think you might want a little change from SPCA having giving the cat her name, you could name her Miss Lucy.
Either way; I think Lucy is a very cute name.

Gerry

Brokenfriend 04-19-2015 03:11 AM

Then Lucy will be her name. Thank you all for helping me with her name. BF:hug::grouphug:

Baddog 05-01-2015 07:42 AM

Loss of pet

Losing pets is hell my friend, I've lost two Akita dogs at 5 , the last one nearly pushed me over the edge,my biggest hope is that we meet again on a different plain,more equal than this one,I've two big bears with me now,cowardly as it may seem I sort of hope they outlive me,thoughts are with you buddy.