NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Parkinson's Disease (https://www.neurotalk.org/parkinson-s-disease/)
-   -   HAPPY HAPPY Birthday, Peggy (https://www.neurotalk.org/parkinson-s-disease/138540-happy-happy-birthday-peggy.html)

CarolynS 11-15-2010 12:59 PM

HAPPY HAPPY Birthday, Peggy

Happy Birthday

:partytime2:

:Birthday: eat cake!

:Dancing-Chilli: dance!

:Thanx: for being YOU!

:circlelove:

tulip girl 11-15-2010 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by digger (Post 716350)
Happy Birthday

:partytime2:

:Birthday: eat cake!

:Dancing-Chilli: dance!

:Thanx: for being YOU!

:circlelove:

:eek: Another b'day! Make it a good one
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Tulip Girl

pegleg 11-15-2010 03:25 PM

Thanks!

Although this is one I would like to forget, I might as well enjoy it. Thanks for the cake - who's bringing the ice cream? And champagne - who will break open the bottle?

It will be hard to find that many candles and - what's that? What do you mean "we will have to have the firetruck standing by????"

Oh, that was supposed to be funny. tee-hee (not laughing so much on that one.

But seriously, this also marks about my 10th or 11th year in these forums, and all I can say is this . . . were it not for them being here (which means all of you!), I would not have survived -AND THAT IS NO JOKE!

Thanks so much!

Peggy

aftermathman 11-15-2010 06:15 PM

Happy birthday Peggy ...

and best wishes.

Neil.

indigogo 11-15-2010 07:01 PM

Happy Birthday, dear Peggy !! :Tip-Hat:

Jaye 11-15-2010 10:35 PM

Peggy Peggy Peggy!

As I said on another thread: Happy Birthday to you, my dear. All this time we've been caring for one another, taking what's best and leaving the rest. Now I want you to stop complaining about your age, young'un. Remember, you'll never be older than I am!!

Love,
Jaye

pegleg 11-16-2010 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaye (Post 716561)
As I said on another thread: Happy Birthday to you, my dear. All this time we've been caring for one another, taking what's best and leaving the rest. Now I want you to stop complaining about your age, young'un. Remember, you'll never be older than I am!!

Love,
Jaye

If I am not mistaken, your birthday is close around mine, isn't it?
Peg

Jaye 11-16-2010 08:16 AM

You are not mistaken

Yes, Peg, my birthday is always four days after yours. I will turn senior-menu-eligible in 50 states this year. Young people like yourself will get up out of their seats so I can ride the bus in crowded splendor. I feel like I'm graduating. It feels a bit like degenerating! :eek:

Jaye :cool: :p :winky: :grouphug:

olsen 11-16-2010 11:37 AM

Belated happy birthday

Belated birthday greetings. hope your day was a great one. madelyn

Chemar 11-16-2010 02:27 PM

belated best wishes Peg

hope you had a good day :)

Ronhutton 11-16-2010 02:55 PM

Happy birthday peg!!!

Hi PEG,
Well, many HAPPY RETURNS for your birtheday.
As I hasve said before,
BIRTHDAYS ARE GOOD FOR YOU.
Really?
YES, THE MORE YOU HAVE, THE LONGER YOU LIVE!!!
Best Wishes
Ron & Margaret

stevem53 11-16-2010 09:45 PM

Happy Birthday Peg!!

pegleg 11-17-2010 08:28 AM

Thanks!

I love extended celebrations! lol

Peg

lindylanka 11-17-2010 11:52 AM

I'm somewhat late as usual Peggy,my apologies, Happy Birthday!! and do not fear the birthdays as they come! I regard them as an achievement!! So have a good extended celebration, you are a very special person, and by next week you will have settled into your newly achieved status! :circlelove::Birthday::partytime2:

bluedahlia 11-17-2010 12:28 PM

Happy Birthday! Late as usual but to make up for it here's some..........
http://plc2011oc.info/wp-content/upl.../ice_cream.jpg

ENJOY!

GregW1 11-17-2010 03:27 PM

Hey Peg, Happy 39th! I owe you a phone call - is there an emoticon that puts its hand to its ear and waggles it back and forth like its a telephone to signal "call me"? No...well, there should be. In fact, just imagine that there is and he is signaling you right now.

Anyway, happy Birthday!!!

Greg

P.S. Just to let you know that you are not in the boat alone, I actually forgot how to make a phone call on my Blackberry last week. How pathetic is THAT?

tulip girl 11-17-2010 05:04 PM

...........I don't know how to make a call on a Blackberry - I just learned to text...NOW that is pathetic.

TG

pegleg 11-18-2010 10:40 AM

Technology!

GREG - YOUR BLACKBERRY STORY REMINDED ME THAT WERE IT NOT FOR TECHNOLOGY, NONE OF US WOULD EVEN KNOW EACH OTHER! IN THE DECADE I HAVE BEEN POSTING ON THESE FORUMS I HAVE MET SOME OF THE MOST DEAR FRIENDS - MANY FACE-TO-FACE. AND WE MAKE AN AWESOME ADVOCACY TEAM THAT THOSE IN THE DRUG DEVELOPMENT PROCESS WILL HAVE TO RECKON (WRECKON LOL ) WITH!

:)

Peg (PS - and all caps means I WAS shouting!)

bluedahlia 11-18-2010 11:13 AM

Greg, I tried to call my mother on the TV remote the other day! Thought I was holding the phone. ROFLMAO!

dillsdad 11-18-2010 04:05 PM

Hope you had a very happy Birthday!:)

Jaye 11-18-2010 06:46 PM

tulip girl

i have an iPhone and have never read the directions all the way through. Sometimes it's easier to just do it. This is the complete opposite of how I used to be--v-e-r-y- careful and technically correct.

:D Jaye

Greg: we will be in town Dec 2-3-4. Got time for a get-together? We'll call or you call if you remember.

J.

tulip girl 11-18-2010 08:37 PM

totally off course

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaye (Post 717499)
i have an iPhone and have never read the directions all the way through. Sometimes it's easier to just do it. This is the complete opposite of how I used to be--v-e-r-y- careful and technically correct.

:D Jaye

Greg: we will be in town Dec 2-3-4. Got time for a get-together? We'll call or you call if you remember.

J.

Hi Jaye
I have a OnStar car phone - I push the button and say "call George" and it says back to me "calling Jane". By the 3rd time, I am forced to yell loudly "forget it" - I get "calling George". You should hear my conversations with the Australian chick on my navigator. Just as irritating, I get my children's "old" cell phones - the ones that still work but don't take pictures and has a scratched up screen.......so in another year or so..................I don't learn how to programme my phone - that's what kids are for. They do in 15 minutes what would take me 3 hours to do.

Thanks for the encouragement - as the strawman sings to Dorthy, "if I only had a brain", I'd happily skip down the yellow brick road.....with my new used IPhone.

TG

....still celebrating Peggy? enjoy.:cool:

Aunt Bean 11-22-2010 02:37 PM

Happy Belated Birthday...you should let people know about such important things....when are you coming for your birthday present????

pegleg 11-22-2010 07:50 PM

Aunt Bean

I didn't know you had a birthday present! But I will take a massage since you are a certified massage therapist!

Peg
PS - I havent heard anything from the lady about our support group Christmas paprty - I'll call her tomorrow