NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Sanctuary for Spiritual Support (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/)
-   -   Please pray for me. (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/147972-please-pray.html)

Brokenfriend 04-05-2011 09:14 PM

Please pray for me.

I'm having problems with my life,and am depressed. BF:hug::hug::hug:

gramE 04-06-2011 04:02 AM

A privilege to add you to my list and an honor you've asked.

Laying you before the Throne
Mercy and grace to your day,
Gram e

Blessings2You 04-06-2011 05:19 AM

Praying.
"He giveth more grace as the burdens grow greater" (Annie Johnson Flint)

ginnie 04-06-2011 08:40 AM

Hello from ginnie

Hi broken friend, you have been such a help to so many with your comments and help. I hate it when depression touches our lives like it does. I will be thinking of you today. Try to do just one nice thing for yourself, it will lift your spirit a bit. Write to me too if you want to. I am still trying to help lou lou. She is in a desperate way. I know you had followed that thread. I am trying to get her into a different med. facility I know about up in MO. This a.m. I will be around this site. I plan on calling lou lou this a.m.at some point too. I will pray broken friend, that your day is peaceful and has less pain. ginnie:hug:

Brooklyn's Best 04-07-2011 11:31 PM

You will be in my thoughts and prayers for some respite...J

Darlene 04-08-2011 01:41 AM

Thoughts and prayers with you.:hug:

And all things, whatever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive. Matthew 21:22

Lara 04-08-2011 05:04 AM

Keep strong dear BF. You can do it. Hold on. :grouphug:

Chemar 04-08-2011 07:25 PM

I hope today has been better for you BF

God Bless:hug:

TwoKidsTwoCats 04-08-2011 11:48 PM

:hug: I pray that that the Lord blesses your days and that His peace fills your heart and soul.

Brokenfriend 04-09-2011 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chemar (Post 760531)
I hope today has been better for you BF

God Bless:hug:

Thank you Chemar. I have had a good day today,and I feel better. Thanks. BF:hug::grouphug::hug:

ginnie 04-09-2011 12:29 PM

Hi broken friend

I am so sorry you are hurting BF. You have comforted me in the past, and I wish I could do the same for you. Anytime pain and depression attacks, that is when you need the most support. You are in my thoughts and prayers, even if I don' follow all the threads, ever since last year when I had my surgery. I hope there is just one moment of true peace in your life this very day. I do care about the people I meet here. It is not just cyber friends, good souls reside here. ginnie:hug:

Brokenfriend 04-09-2011 10:54 PM

Thank you Ginnie. You are very kind. Neurotalk is a blessing. I'm feeling better today. BF:hug::hug::hug:

linda_sd02 04-10-2011 12:46 PM

Dear Brokenfriend,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brokenfriend (Post 760886)
Thank you Ginnie. You are very kind. Neurotalk is a blessing. I'm feeling better today. BF:hug::hug::hug:

Isn't depression awful? I haven't had a long, bad episode for a while, but, frankly, I'm well medicated for that. I could not live without it.

When I'm in that awful place, my visualization of it is as if a giant dog grabbed me and could shake me, throw me around and could do what it liked with me till it was through. It could be a few days or months or years. But regardless of what some people would say, I couldn't stop it from snatching me up and I could not get away from it until it chose. I was powerless and so alone. It is terrible. I empathize with you. Do you have something that the episodes feel like that you can visualize? It sort of made me understand that it wasn't my fault.

Of course, I so wish I could help you. I will keep you in my mind and heart today.

Love to you, Linda :hug: :grouphug: :circlelove:

KajunButterfly 04-10-2011 09:41 PM

Prayers for you BF..u are a blessing to us at NT.

Brokenfriend 04-10-2011 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linda_sd02 (Post 760996)
Isn't depression awful? I haven't had a long, bad episode for a while, but, frankly, I'm well medicated for that. I could not live without it.

When I'm in that awful place, my visualization of it is as if a giant dog grabbed me and could shake me, throw me around and could do what it liked with me till it was through. It could be a few days or months or years. But regardless of what some people would say, I couldn't stop it from snatching me up and I could not get away from it until it chose. I was powerless and so alone. It is terrible. I empathize with you. Do you have something that the episodes feel like that you can visualize? It sort of made me understand that it wasn't my fault.

Of course, I so wish I could help you. I will keep you in my mind and heart today.

Love to you, Linda :hug: :grouphug: :circlelove:

Thank you for your heart felt responce. It is the way that you said. That's a understandable visualization of it. I've been going through it for years,and years. I'm on medications,but my condition still gets me down,and throws me around,but I'm hanging in there the best that I can.

The Lord is with me,and helps me to get through these mental health issues. When people help me,with the lord,I'm able to get through another day.

Hopefully one day,doctors,and scientists will know alot more about the subject,and will be able to treat these things with more success. I thought that it was my fault when I was a teenager. Now I know Genetics has alot to do with it. BF:hug::grouphug::hug:

linda_sd02 04-11-2011 01:43 PM

Hopefully one day,doctors,and scientists will know alot more about the subject,and will be able to treat these things with more success. I thought that it was my fault when I was a teenager. Now I know Genetics has alot to do with it. BF

"I was so glad to hear from you. I had to get online first thing to see if had you posted about how you are feeling today.

I agree, and have witnessed in my family that it has to be genetic. I just wish the knowledge of this could have come sooner. So much suffering, both from our own illnesses and those we love the most.

If you appreciate visualization, you might understand this. My disease of alcoholism is a horrible little demon, just behind me, saying "I'm still here, dearie, and I will stay with you always, ready to help you bear your life. Come to me anytime" It is a grotesque being and all the time it is beckoning, it is laughing at me--and not in a nice way! The little goblin in "Lord of the Rings is what he looks like (I can't remember it's name). I'm so glad I can recognize it and be able know it for what it is. It wants my total destruction, with unbearable pain and the utter annihilation of me as a human being. :icon_evil:

Okay, on the lighter side, ::Dancing-Chilli: I pray your day is blessed and that you find something to smile about! :icon_biggrin: Love, Linda