NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   Wonder Thread #24 (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/11388-wonder-thread-24-a.html)

Doody 01-17-2007 07:45 PM

Wonder Thread #24

I wonder if #24 is correct? I forget as soon as I look. :rolleyes:

I wonder if Jingle would like to know that yes, I sit on both sides of my rump, I lean forward in my chair at work. It just sucks! I can only think of a few people I would wish tailbone pain on. :D Not anybody here, I should qualify that, LOL!

I wonder at daddy calling granddoody a 'drama queen' last night. Daughter said granddoody gave him the fiercest look as if to say "If I were bigger dad, I'd kick your..."

I wonder why they don't salt the bloody sidewalks and steps where I go into work everyday! I am SO worried about falling, something I can't afford to do anymore!

I wonder if the astonishing wave of nasty weather is slowing down for all the folks suffering from the ice.

I wonder if everyone here is staying warm tonight.

I wish I was at daughter's house enjoying their fireplace.

I wonder at how weary it is to have to scrape my windows every single morning before going to work. Ugh! My hands and arms get so sore.

Oh, and no, I don't have a Maine coon. Just a great big boy with tons of toes and 2 pads on the bottom of each paw!!!

Not a very good picture but you can get an idea of how big Chewie's feet are.

http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...hew-Chew-1.jpg

Curious 01-17-2007 08:12 PM

i wonder if i can say wowza at chewies paws? :eek: dem some big tootsies! lots of um too. :p

i wonder why i havn't been wondering much lately? i wonder if it cuz y'all post what i'm wondering about already? :D

who moi 01-18-2007 12:06 AM

wonder if I can thank the wifey for posting 'bout the visit??

The alpho's are having a grand time, they are staying 3 blocks away from us but we do not spend every moment with them...LOL....we'll see them next Sat night where we'll be going to the nice seafood place by the ummm...water...LOL

And thank you doody for the wonderful kind words...but we do NOT sell seashells by the seashore...

I wonder about the new "thank you" button also...not that I don't like the idea of thanking someone...I think it is great! I think a lot of folks should be thanked and they are NOT Thanked enough...but based on my own forum experience the past 8 years...I can honestly say this...I've seen many times in almost all forums where people were called cliques because they didn't answer someone's post or wasn't able to answer someone's post...then other posters get offended and feel neglected...

then, the "Clique" accusations start to fly out and then wham bam boom...forums are out of control...

I personally think the "thank you" button is wonderful for those that can't type too much and want to say a simple thanks...but I think that let's say someone gets a totally thankless post, or someone think they should've been thanked and wasn't and then it could totally get outta control again...

I really think the number viewed on each topic should be avoided also, simply cause it could become competition to those that feel very insecure...

I remember "da rock" and I were mocking them all over the place and competing to become the senior members...ROFL....

anyways...if everyone were understanding and don't get jealous or can understand that it isn't about "cliques" I would very much welcome the thank you buttons and numbers viewed...but due to too many years of seeing people gripe, then fight, then eventually destroying a forum...way too many times...my wonder if that if we shouldn't have them?? That is of course, my wondering opinion....

I DO wonder if we should have an "I am sorry" button cause I sure could use it...ROFL...

((((everyone and the broom))))

speaking of the broom...can I wonder and mention that Alpho gave me a gift bag Sunday night...

it contained a small broom, small dust pan, a rolled up newspaper(for flyswatter, ROFL...she claimes it is hard to buy fly swatter up north this time of the year...LOLOLOL), a string(for making the cradle? LMAO...) and of course, a silver spoon...

and all I gave her was a jar of Duke's mayo and some bread...ROFL............

hope all is well with you all, stay warm!

Curious 01-18-2007 12:22 AM

:D

i wonder if moi knows he made me smile seeing his post? i'm glad that he and his bride are having some alone time. ;)

i wonder if alffe swatted him? :p

i wonder where rock is? i wonder if he is ok?

i wonder if i am doing a smart thing...drinking a HUGE soup mug full of tea this late? i wonder if i can find that old picture of the outhouse? :rolleyes:

i wonder if grandmonkey really thinks he's famous now that he saw his pic on the internet? ;) he was so excited. :D

i wonder if juilie is staying warm? i wonder how vickey and her family are doing? if her kids will have school?

i wonder how kell's pain is? i hope she has less.

i wonder how idealist's dr's appt wil go tomorrow?

i wonder if dooddy knows da monkey's think chewie is "way cool" ?

i wonder if alffe knows i miss her?

i wonder if jingle needs a ((((((hug))))))?

i wonder if abbie is doing ok today? i wondr if she knows i care and i know that knot in the rope it tied dang tight?

i wonder where bj is?

i wonder when my wonderer got fixed? :p

FeelinGoofy 01-18-2007 08:50 AM

i wonder if you know my morning started off on a sad note :(
not only did our little alzheimers lady passaway yesterday, BUT unexpectedly one of the ladies in the building where my FIL lives also passed away...:( Thats the hard part about working with the elderly, but i love what i do....

i wonder if the kids will get to go back to school tomorrow:rolleyes:

i wonder if we're really going to get 5 inches of snow on saturday :eek:

i wonder if i can leave a {{{HUG}}}} for those who need one today.... :Sigh:

Curious 01-18-2007 09:06 AM

i wonder if i can leave vicky a (((((((goofy)))))) warm hug?

Julie 01-18-2007 09:39 AM

I wonder if I can leave Goofy hugs too and an I'm sorry for her losses. (((((((((((((((Vicky)))))))))))))))

~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ 01-18-2007 11:34 AM

I wonder if i can also leave a nice warm {{{{{{{{hug}}}}}}}}
For goofy..I'm so sorry to hear 2 of your patients have passed on.Even though i imagine they were in misery...:( The ones that are left behind are the one's that suffer!
I wonder about the very very sweet lady i used to care for..yet i just dont call her daughters anymore.I would rather not know,i guess!
I wonder if i could tell curious that i think she is awful sweet to wonder bout me.;) .heehee ..and if i could tell her that i am having a "flare" ..a pain in the ole neck!:(
I wonder at how adorable doody's kitty is with all those toesies and paw pads!:)
I wonder about this yucky cold spell that's sweeping our nation..
I wonder if goofy knows that she got me thinkin bout some tater soup...:D soooooo...guess what's for supper??:p
I wonder about kimmy still and hope she checks in real soon cuz i miss hearin from her...:(
I wonder how idealist doc appt will go today..even more so,how the ride there will be.
I wonder if i will ever get myself a doc that will actually help me..
I wonder why i'm wonderin so much instead of cutting up goodies for my soup:eek:
I wonder if i can leave a {{{{{{bigwarm hug}}}}}for the room.

FeelinGoofy 01-18-2007 11:51 PM

i wonder if i can thank everybody for the hugs.... its been a rough day :Sigh:

i wonder if my kids well ever get to go back to school.... we're out again tomorrow.... they're saying the school parking lots are to icy to have school :Sigh:

i wonder if we'll be going to school into June or if they're going to take part of the spring break.

i wonder if this is just rumor.... probally.........:rolleyes:

i wonder if i should go to bed.

i wonder if i'll get to sleep if i do......

i wonder why some people are so two-faced?

i wonder why i dont have the guts to tell people what i think about their back stabbing ways.....

~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ 01-19-2007 11:34 AM

I wonder if i could leave {{{hugs}}}} for goofy...:)

I wonder why i keep chewing my nails down till they hurt:eek:
I wonder how much longer i can keep my poor kittie from running and jumping:confused:
I wonder why my son hasn't called in 9 days.
I wonder if i could say that he will be married in one month and i'm not sure if they have everything paid off yet.
I wonder at the sadness/guilt i have for not being able to help them....
I wonder about this new neck pain that has arrived again!!!
I wonder oh how i wonder.......
I wonder if i can leave hugs for the room{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}

FeelinGoofy 01-19-2007 07:16 PM

i wonder if Kelli has any of her potato soup left?

i wonder what my daughter was thinking today :mad:

i wonder if i'm being unreasonable for grounding her?

i wonder if anybody else out there struggles with sticking to decisions they make about disclipining their teenagers....:Sigh:

i wonder if we're really going to get this snow tonight? at first it was at least 5 inches , then it was "probally" 10, now its down to 2-5.... :rolleyes:

i wonder at the warm feeling i get from this forum....:grouphug:

Doody 01-20-2007 09:38 PM

I wonder if ((Goofy)) and others could use a big warm group hug tonight... :grouphug:

I wonder that I fell AGAIN at daughter's house, this morning. Stepped over the baby gate, caught my foot and flew forward landing on my knees and one thumb. Well...thumb is nice and swollen and purple and black and so are my knees. Son-in-law couldn't believe his eyes...

:thud:

I wonder about the 4 inches+ of snow we're supposed to get tonight and tomorrow.

I wonder how the alffes and who mois are doing.

I wonder if you'd like to see a few pics of granddoody from this morning.

http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...7/100_1253.jpg

http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...7/100_1255.jpg

LOL the kid needs more toys. :rolleyes:
http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...7/100_1256.jpg

http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...7/100_1258.jpg

A kitty, Zoey, was sitting on top of the refrigerator and he said "Uh oh."
http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...7/100_1264.jpg

I wonder at how much I already miss him.

Julie 01-20-2007 10:12 PM

I wonder if I can say...aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww

~scrabble 01-20-2007 10:35 PM

Very cute! I wonder if Zoey was thinking 'nya-nya ... you can't get me!'

:winky:

Idealist 01-21-2007 11:06 PM

I wonder if Kell knows that I got to the doctor, but didn't get to see him because my wife got into a fight with the receptionist...:confused:

I wonder if Feeling Goofy know I wonder with those problems all the time...:rolleyes:

I wonder if Doody knows how much I like those pic...:)

I wonder if Scrabble knows she's becoming the newest candidate for our nutsville club...;)

I wonder if the freezing rain outside will stop anytime soon, and if I'll be stuck with a houseful of crazed kiddies tomorrow...:eek:

I wonder if everyone here know how much I appreciate them all...:hug:

who moi 01-22-2007 02:40 AM

wonder if I can send everyone a ((((HUGS))))

stay warm!

:grouphug:

:OuttaHere:

~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ 01-22-2007 09:22 AM

I wonder at how upset i got when i had to actually throw away- at least 3 bowls of my tater soup this morning!!!
I wonder if i have made it too much lately:rolleyes:
I wonder if goofy knows i also have teenagers{my girl is 15 ,my son is 19}
I wonder if i could tell her i struggle in my mind as well sometimes..Yet i stick with what i give her anymore -other wise she begs me to let her off the next time because i caved on the last punishment..LOL
I wonder at how fast they grow up and that someday i wont be concerned with such things anymore...
I wonder at the thoughts of somedays it cant happen soon enough:p
I wonder if it will ever stop snowing here
I wonder if these last flea treatments i gave will really work:confused:
I wonder if i have one spot of the house i have not vacuumed or cleaned:confused:
I wonder if the more expensive flea treatments are worth what i paid:confused:
I wonder if i will cry if i see one more flea egg:mad:
I wonder if everyone is tired of hearing me talk about fleas:p
I wonder at how tired i am of thinking about fleas..hahaha
I wonder if my rhuemy doc will refer me to a good doc when i go this week..I am trying to not get my hopes up..Yet thats what i have needed for a while!
I wonder if i can leave hugs{{{{hugs}}}}

Alffe 01-22-2007 11:18 AM

I wonder if you have any idea of what a great cook moi is.....

I wonder if he is always "quirky" about the order of the items in the samich..;)

I wonder if he has noticed the "fly" on the rolled up newspaper yet...:D

I wonder if you'd be interested in seeing the two shells I found on the beach...course you can't cause I don't scan...specially at the library...

I wonder if you'all could hear me shouting at the outcome of yesterday games....

I wonder if it's cause the Pastor mentioned it in yesterdays service...go Bears, go Colts!.....:D

I wonder if our Michael is jumping for joy....what a Bear fan he was!!!!

I wonder if he's responsible for the shells.....:)

I wonder if Spanish Moss has mastered the art of ear pulling yet....

I have wondered and worried about ya'll and the ice storms/snow falls...etc

I wonder if Doody knows that we talked about her....rofl, well, merewood and I did and she wondered about the sleep study.......

I wonder if Mr.Alffe shocked Mr.& Mrs Moi with the Dolly Parton story...:o

I wonder if I can leave hugs for the room.....(((room)))

I wonder if BJ ever showed up here or anywhere??? (((BJ)))

FeelinGoofy 01-22-2007 12:05 PM

i wonder if alffe knows i smiled when i saw a post from her :)

i wonder if Kelli knows i understand about making to much;) although around here i seldom ever have to throw away leftovers, unless its something like brocolli or some other vegetable foreign to my sons tastebuds:rolleyes:

i wonder at how sad i felt when i got an email from my aunt in kansas telling me her little dog passed away this morning :Sob:

i wonder about this crazy weather.... phoenix actually got snow???? :eek:

even though she doesn't post here i wonder if i can give DiMarie a {{{HUG}}}
(hope i spelled her name right)

i wonder if you guys know i'm going to try and make my own pie crust today. thats one thing i've never been very good at making... My aunt from California sent me some lemons, and i have to make a lemon pie...:rolleyes:

Doody 01-22-2007 12:48 PM

I wonder if Ms. Alpo or Mr. Who Moi would please send me Mere's email as I need to talk to her and it's in reference to the sleep study...which will be this coming Sunday night.

I wonder if Ms. Alpho wants to know I was cheering the the Colts, figuring that's who she would be cheering for. :rolleyes:

Julie 01-22-2007 01:30 PM

I wonder if I can tell you how excited is Michael is about his first class today.

i wonder if he will enjoy "Journey through Colonial American History"

I wonder at how cute he looks with his backpack all packed up

~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ 01-22-2007 04:20 PM

I wonder if the doody family will let grandoody's hair grow out"just a bit" ..heehee
he is just adorable with those lil curls at the back of his neck!:)
I wonder at how amazing it is to be able to watch him grow up over the internet;)
I wonder if alffe knows how happy:D i was to see a post from her.I just knew she couldn't stay away the entire time..:D
I wonder if goofy knows to make sure the butter is verry cold when she mixes it into the flour..Otherwise it wont turn out right.I dont like making crust{too hard on the hands}..but i love the way it turns out..Good luck
I wonder if i could say i'm sorry about your aunts lil doggie {{goofy}}
I wonder about too many thiings to post on here today.......
Iwonder if i could leave a {{{nice warm hug}}} for the room..

Julie 01-22-2007 05:07 PM

I wonder if I can tell you Michael had a great time.

I wonder if he knows he made me smile when he said that it was fun to be back in school, but realized that it was boring.

I wonder how thankful I am at the very existence of this home school store.

I wonder if I can tell Kell that I'm hoping for no more fleas.

I wonder if I can wish Alffe a safe trip home.

I wonder if Goofy wants to trade her teen for my pre-teen who will only be a pre-teen for two short months.

I wonder if Doody is all healed up from her tumble over the baby gate.

I wonder if I can leave healing hugs for Doody.

I wonder if I can just say, I'm very tired and not feeling well and that is why I haven't been around much.

I wonder if E will be home on Wednesday as planned.

I wonder if I can shout...THIS MOMMY NEEDS A BREAK!

I wonder if I can leave hugs for all my friends.

hsiw 01-22-2007 10:45 PM

i wonder if doody's cat is related to Hemingway's notorious 6 fingered kitties

i wonder how come i didn't know alffie was visiting moi, but then again i dont know lots of things now a days

i wonder if goofy knows my grandma has alzheimers and my aunt is a geriatric nurse too, it sure is rough

i wonder at how life changes so quickly

i wonder how sad it makes me that everyone else gets snow but me.

i wonder also why it didnt snow in NY when i was there but did last week instead.

i wonder if scrabble ever got my thank-you email/PM's since the email bounced back and i havent heard from her.

i wonder if anyone else has an elderly dog and so much trouble as I do with Lucy, she had ear infections and infected ear drums starting last month and got Geriatric Vestibular Disease which results in vertigo & a loss of balance. She seems ok now after LOTS of antibiotics and ear drops but she is now completely deaf.

i wonder how come I live in a place that only has a few days of winter a year when i dream of snow year-round. lol

i wonder about the topic of suicide... the reason we are all here. And i wonder how many of you think of suicide on a day-to-day basis.

i wonder if i can say that I am happy I do not anymore.

i wonder if those of you that have lost loved ones think of them on a day-to-day basis.

i wonder if i can say that i do.

i wonder if Kell has tried Frontline, that's what we use. Except today I found a little one on my shirt! *ack

which also makes me wonder about a few weeks ago when I was walking to my car and a big cockroach flew and landed on me! i wonder if you all can guess how loud i screamed, and to top it off- i'm terrified of them now that i found out from the allergist im highly allergic to them.

i wonder about all of your "policies" on household vermin/insects, etc.

i wonder if you kill or just remove them.

i wonder if i can say i hate them but can't stand squishing them.

and i wonder if i can say the salon lady told me peppermint oil scares away ants!

~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ 01-23-2007 01:35 PM

I wonder why i forgot to ask how Doody is doing since her fall over the gate??I feel terrible about overlooking that sentence!!!
I wonder if i can leave a get well{{{{{{{hug}}}}}for Doody...
I wonder if she is nervouse about the sleep study on sunday??
I wonder if whomoi knows how much i appreciated the info in the pm:D
I wonder if i can send get well wishes for hsiw doggie..
I wonder if hsiw knows i appreciate the info about the frontline..I need every bit i can get..LOL-I plan on buyng some of the frontline plus next go round!It kills the eggs larve and adults..YAY!:)
I wonder if i can tell hsiw that my girl does not want me to kill insects when we find them..She always gets mad at me for killing them<sigh>
I wonder if i can tell Julie that i am happy for Michael and that he had a good time at school
I wonder if Julie will really get the mommy break that she needs when daddy finally comes home..I sure hope so!!!
I wonder if Julie takes nice hot bubble baths with scented candles once the kids are tucked away-Dont forget the good book or magazine..LOL..It always helps me to relax.I used to call it mommy me time ..When the kids were little.
I wonder why my daughter has started cutting herself...:(
I wonder if she was just trying it to see if it would help ease her pain because her friends had done it..She swore she wouldn't do it again
I wonder if i will be able to find her a good therapist.
I wonder if this mess i helped create will ever get better..
I wonder if she will blame me when she is able to get out of here someday..

Curious 01-23-2007 01:46 PM

:o i wonder if i can tell y'all i had a long wonder done....and instead of hitting the submit button i hit the new posts button? poof..my post was gone.

i wonder if kell knows i think it is a very good idea to seek therapy for her daughter? cutting is a serious issue that doesn't normally go away on it's own.

i wonder if julie knows she has done an awesome job being a single mommy while e was gone? :hug:

i wonder if i can leave this for jingle?(((((((( http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/im...onsb/heart.gif)))))))

Doody 01-23-2007 07:39 PM

I wonder if I can leave hugs for everyone and thanks for asking about me. :grouphug:

I wonder how long these injuries will take to heal since my tailbone injury, also at daughter's house, still hurts, LOL. Son-in-law says he needs to check again on his home insurance. LOLOL

I wonder that I'm very glad that I am right handed since my little right thumb hits the space bar all the time. And if my BIG swollen left thumb had to do the work, it would cry big tears. I had it checked, it's just sprained. But black and blue all the way down to my wrist.

:thud:

I wonder that I remember now falling into the kitchen and wish I could have videos of all these falls I have all the time!!! Left leg went over gate. Lifted right foot to go over gate. Toe of tennis shoe caught on wall and doody flew into kitchen, landing on knees, right elbow and left thumb.

Doody glad it wasn't bass-ackwards and landed on her butt instead.

I wonder if Julie knows we all know about needing mommy breaks! And I'm glad son's school went well.

I wonder about the time we used flea bombs, many years ago, in my house. We left for the day and then freaked out that we left one of our cats in the house. I was mortified until we could reenter! Luckily, he wasn't in there.

I wonder if Paul and Michael will do away with Sheila once and for all. I'm getting really sick of her coming back on the program all the time seeking revenge against Lauren. :rolleyes:

I wonder if Wish knows I'm sorry she doesn't get snow. I've got plenty here you can have ((Wish)). LOL I think we've had more snow this year than we have in the last 3 years combined!

I hafta wonder about grandoody's turdie's explosion in his bath last night, LOLOL! Mommy wasn't very happy.

I wonder if Wish knows that no, I don't think about suicide everyday, and my recent long reign of 'suicidal ideation' let up on me for awhile

I wonder what my masseuse will think tomorrow when she finds out I fell again.

I wonder if I'll remember to thank her profusely for the meditation tapes she gave me. I like them. Although, I do have trouble with the one scenario that is on an ocean beach, at night. I really have to concentrate on that one because I want to be on the beach during the day.

I wonder why in this list I found they don't have my tapes which are called "Sacred Quest". I wonder if it's okay to post it.

* "Awakening the Healer Within" and "Releasing the Blocks" by Diana Keck, M.A.
* "Eliminating Tension Headaches" and "Eliminating Migraine Headaches" by Diana Keck, M.A.
* "Footprints Into the Self" and "Star Light" by Diana Keck, M.A.
* "Healing the Emotions" and "Transforming Mental Habits" by Diana Keck, M.A.
* "Letting Go of Stress" and "Learning to Relax" by Diana Keck, M.A.
* "New Beginnings" and "Freedom from Guilt" by Diana Keck, M.A.
* "Relaxing Into the Self" and "Sleep Induction" by Diana Keck, M.A.
* "The Healing Light" and "Directing Healing to Others" by Diana Keck, M.A.

I wonder if I should stop with the long-windedness now. :o

~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ 01-24-2007 12:34 PM

I wonder if i can say thanks to Doody for leaving all that wonderful info:)
I wonder if i can leave {{{{get well wishes}}}} for Doody and tell her how happy i am that she didn't fall on her behind again too..:)

I wonder at the sad sad feeling here today...I feel as if a family member has passed on..Even though i didn't even know the person personally:(
I wonder at how this feels so much more like home than the other place i used to visit...
I wonder at how someones words made me realize i need to post here more often in order to keep our forum alive...
I wonder at how many tears i have shed this morning
I wonder that my pain is minimal compared to others today!!!
I wonder at the warmth i feel here when i cant even see anyone....
I wonder if i can just leave a hug for the room{{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}

Curious 01-24-2007 12:56 PM

i wonder if kell knows that nt is not just an online communtity...but family? when one hurts..we all do.

i wonder if kell knows our relationships are very special...we care and love because we want to..not cuz it's expected or we have an obligation to.

:hug: to kell and a box of kleenex. i have extra's and sure have used them myself.

~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ 01-25-2007 09:52 AM

I wonder if i can say i worded some of that last post wrong...