NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Books, Movies, Music and TV Talk (https://www.neurotalk.org/books-movies-music-and-tv-talk/)
-   -   TV: Big Brother is a Survivor! (https://www.neurotalk.org/books-movies-music-and-tv-talk/55594-brother-survivor.html)

JessieSue 10-04-2008 07:02 PM

Big Brother is a Survivor!

I don't know how many of my Big Brother 10 Crew is watching Survivor, or if anyone else out there is, but I suppose I'll find out.

So the doctor on the yellow team is a HOTTIE!!!! I feel bad for his little gay friend just pining after him!
I'm so glad that Palmolive chickie was voted out! She seemed shifty.
I think I like Sugar though. That even suprises me because I didn't think I'd like her. Of course I'm sure my opinions of all the players will continuously change, I'm fickle like that! LOL :D

yeahbut 10-04-2008 07:21 PM

I wish I did watch it, Jessie - I miss our BB 10 Thread! :(

JessieSue 10-04-2008 07:34 PM

I actually watch Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy on Thurs., but I found Survivor On Demand.....so I went and got hooked! Darn Me! LOL

AZjanie 10-05-2008 05:24 PM

My name is AZ Janie and I am a reality show addict. There I said it and I feel so much better. ;)

Love BB even though it is a train wreck and the best part is they make me look like a "normal" person!!

DH and I watch Survivor but I would never make it out there without a toilet that flushes, clean sheets and bubble bath! To me "roughing it" is when the satellite is out for 10 minutes!!

I watch Biggest Loser and eat snacks but only during advertisements so I won't be eating in front of them.

I watch others too and I couldn't make it on ANY of those shows!! I am not the competitive type unless chocolate was involved and then watch out!!

Doody 10-05-2008 05:30 PM

:yahoo: Yay! It's me BB Buddies!

LOL Jessie, yes the doctor is very cute. But on the first episode (or was it the 2nd) when he was interviewed he commented on the gay guy liking him and said it wasn't going to happen and the gay guy knew that.

I also really like Amazing Race. Both shows have such incredible stunts on them! I know I could never do those things, most especially the eating of disgusting things.

Well, maybe the physical part would undo me as well, LMAO! Now there's an understatement.

Hello AZJanie, I'm an addict as well. :D

JessieSue 10-06-2008 09:52 PM

I watch Biggest Loser and eat snacks but only during advertisements so I won't be eating in front of them.~~~AZ Janie, That is just too funny!

ROFLMAO!!!!!

SandyC 10-06-2008 09:54 PM

Im in!!!!!!! I haven't found a fav yet but I am not liking Ace too much. Maybe later but right now I want to slap him. lol

SandyC 10-06-2008 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JessieSue (Post 383709)
I watch Biggest Loser and eat snacks but only during advertisements so I won't be eating in front of them.~~~AZ Janie, That is just too funny!

ROFLMAO!!!!!

That's good because you know they can hear us when we talk to them too. :p

ROTFLMAO!!!

JessieSue 10-06-2008 10:01 PM

Uh Oh................

Doody 10-16-2008 06:13 PM

Wow, can you tell how much we miss Big Brother? LOL :D

Has anybody heard any followup on any of those people???? :hug:

JessieSue 10-16-2008 06:42 PM

No, but I haven't looked. Maybe I oughtta do some sleuthin' online tonight! :D

SandyC 10-16-2008 06:48 PM

Here's a little on BB10 updates: http://www.bbinsider.com/

Apparently Memphis didn't get the car he won. And you too can have Renny at your b-day party or fly to see her! lol It's on Ebay they say. Check out the left side of the page for more updates on BB10 houseguests.

JessieSue 10-16-2008 07:35 PM

Hey kids! Welcome to little Timmy's birthday party!!! I know your invitations said there'd be a magician, but we have a special suprise for you. Something Waaaay better!! It's Renny from BB10!!!!!
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/i...20082235PM.jpg MINUS http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e1...days/clown.jpgEQUALS http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...OuchieBaby.jpg

SandyC 11-09-2008 01:06 PM

Hey! Where did everyone go? Ace is gone!!!! Whoohoo!!!!

Now things are starting to get good.

AZjanie 11-09-2008 03:00 PM

Glad to see the Survivor thread here! :D

I really miss the train wreck BB and so nice you other reality show addicts are alive and well.

I won't miss Ace! I pronounced his name a bit differently. :p

I wonder what is the application process to be on these shows? That would be good to know.

SandyC 11-09-2008 03:13 PM

All I know is I couldn't do it. Wearing the same clothes day in and out and they all look dirty and smelly! lol

AZjanie 11-09-2008 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SandyC (Post 405005)
All I know is I couldn't do it. Wearing the same clothes day in and out and they all look dirty and smelly! lol

The smelly part would be really bad but no computers or Neurotalk! THAT is roughing it!

btw: Notice the ladies underarms.....gross! :eek:

SandyC 11-09-2008 07:13 PM

I swore I wouldn't watch Survivor because they were getting nasty with some of their antics. This year isn't so bad, but did you ever look at someone and just know they stink in other places? That's how I feel when I look at these poor souls! lol

And what's up with Olympian woman? She can't keep up!

AZjanie 11-09-2008 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SandyC (Post 405105)
I swore I wouldn't watch Survovor because they were getting nasty with some of their antics. This year isn't so bad, but did you ever look at someone and just know they stink in other places? That's how I feel when I look at these poor souls! lol

And what's up with Olympian woman? She can't keep up!

Oh yeah! I would request a respirator or at least a clothespin for my nose for my own odor and others. lol

I wonder what type of Olympic event she was in?? It could not have been anything physical. I am surprized she has lasted this long.

JessieSue 11-09-2008 08:15 PM

Can you imagine the stench of human waste?! I mean, I bet they all have diarrhea! Especially imagine Sugar (whom I like) she gets all that fruit on exile island!

I'm SOOOOO glad scrotum head (Ace) is gone!!!!!! However, Marcus, my eye candy is gone now too! :(

Vonn07 11-10-2008 10:47 PM

I know!! I liked Marcus too ...

and Krystal?? the olympian winner ... was a 'RUNNER' .. she didn't even prove that on the first day! she's a whiner, for sure!! and a manipulator!!

JessieSue 11-20-2008 11:10 PM

Oh yeah!!!! Randy is OUTTA THERE!!!!!!

AZjanie 11-20-2008 11:30 PM

It's about time!!

Ooh the look on his face when Jeff said this is NOT the immunity idol..... priceless. :p

He was really spittin' mad in his final comments and DH and I were crackin' up. :D :D

Vonn07 11-20-2008 11:44 PM

all I have to say is "way to go, BOB" .. and Bob voted for Susie to keep his alliance with Randy's vote in the jury (smart cookie that Bob is!)

as Jeff tossed the idol into the fire!

snoozie 11-21-2008 01:02 AM

I was cracking up at the look on Randy's face. He was so sure that he had pulled on over on them. PRICELESS!!!!!

Now I hope the others remember what Bob did for them and give him a fighting chance, He looked a little forlorn when it went down but I hope he is seen as a hero for getting rid of that obnoxious jerk.

Can't wait to hear Randy on the voting day when he goes off on everyone...Sue

SandyC 11-21-2008 11:45 AM

I laughed soooooo hard when Ransy Pansy was told the immunity idol was fake. ROTFLMAO!!!!

Priceless.

I don't know about Bob. The previews show him tattling on Matty about the immunity idol that was thrown in the water.

snoozie 11-21-2008 04:06 PM

I missed that part about Matty and the immunity idol. Do you think he could have pulled that off? Was it Kenny that was so mad about finding the clue but having to share it? Hmmmmmm...Sue

SandyC 11-21-2008 04:39 PM

The previews show Bob saying when Matty threw it in the water he only threw the cloth wrapped around it or something. We'll see next week. They didn't show that part. lol And yep, it was Kenny and I bet he wishes he'd grabbed that suckah now! lol

JessieSue 12-11-2008 10:53 PM

Yessssss!!! Crystal's gone!! Later Gater!!! How'd y'all like Randy's mohawk? What a ..... you know what!!!!

AZjanie 12-11-2008 11:27 PM

I am soo glad Crystal is gone. I can't believe how long they kept her. :confused:

I don't see how on earth she made in on the show in the first place.

I saw Randy with the mohawk and thought there is a man who just demands attention.

He needs professional help starting with a barber and go on from there. :p

SandyC 12-12-2008 11:33 AM

Crystal made her bed. I lost my interest when Kenny and Crystal started kicking Matty when he was down. That in my eyes was the deal breaker. My favs are Sugar and Bob.

JessieSue 12-13-2008 10:39 PM

Me too Sandy!! Plus, Kenny's physique is nauseating. Did you see his arms?:vomit2: