NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   Wonder Thread #5. (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/1069-wonder-thread-5-a.html)

CoolAngel26 09-18-2006 08:44 PM

Wonder Thread #5.

I wonder if you guys remember me from the old boards..

I wonder if I can tell you that I was able to mimic one of Dad's burger recipes,and it was delicious.

I wonder if I can leave a {{{hug}}} for everyone...

Love,CoolAngel26

Curious,I wonder if you need my banana bread recipe...or did I give it to you??PM me if you want it again.:D :cool:

Alffe 09-19-2006 05:51 AM

I wonder if Kristin is gonna share the hamb recipe in the recipe thread...

I wonder if her banana bread recipe is anything like mine...........

I wonder why we start cooking up a storm on these cooler days....chili!!:D

I wonder if Mr.Alffe is gonna bring me a cup of coffee...surely smells good downstairs..............

I wonder if elle knows how much I enjoyed chatting with her yesterday...

I wonder why we don't use our chatrooms more often..............:rolleyes:

Doody 09-19-2006 06:52 AM

I wonder if CoolAngel knows I definitely remember her and am very glad to see her here posting. ((((big hugs)))

I wonder if she knows how happy I was to see her email. Well first sad, then happy, and hope she is doing well.

I wonder why I'm not getting ready for work. Ugh. Guess I better go do it. :rolleyes:

Curious 09-19-2006 07:07 AM

i wonder if i'm doing something wrong? everytime i tried the chats...there was nobody home....

i wonder too if kristin will post her recipes for all of us?

i wonder if my coffee is done?

i wonder if lil'monkey's headache will go away? last night was her first night wearing her face gear. kinda like the ole head gear for braces, but this is more like a wire mask.

i wonder if i can leave (((((((((((hugs))))))))))) for the room? :D

Bobbi 09-19-2006 07:38 AM

I wonder if you set up a time for a chit chat if others will come :D.

Alffe 09-19-2006 08:47 AM

I wonder if right now would be a good time.........:D

I wonder if anyone has heard James Torme' sing...he sounds just like his father Mel...............

I wonder and wonder at that big yellow backhoe that just pulled into my yard..:eek:

JoJo6 09-20-2006 09:54 AM

I wonder if Alffe knows she should get the hedouble tooth picks outta Dodge before that big yellow thing starts doing it's thing

I wonder if anybody knows one of those big yellow digging thingys came to my back yard and dug this huge hole

I wonder why another big yellow thingy came by last week and filled part of it up, but looks like it drew off rooms

I wonder if y'all know what I mean?

I wonder if you will tell me if you do know

I wonder if anybody can guess what that hole down in the south forty is going to be?

JoJo6 09-20-2006 10:02 AM

I wonder if anybody knows why I forgot half of what I wonder about?

I wonder if dear Kristin knows I remember her and have been wondering how family is?

I wonder if old Queenie has been on any neat trips lately:p

I wonder if everybody knows how happy I am to have some one to wonder with

I'll wonder more later if I can remember where I left the wondering thread:eek:

Curious 09-20-2006 10:03 AM

i wonder if y'all know that big yellow diggy thingy has a name....it's Scoop. i know this for a fact. i saw it on bob the builder just this morning. :D just pray that Muck and Dizzy don't show up too. or Wendy and Pilchard...and Lofty too...

JoJo6 09-20-2006 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curious (Post 9378)
i wonder if y'all know that big yellow diggy thingy has a name....it's Scoop. i know this for a fact. i saw it on bob the builder just this morning. :D just pray that Muck and Dizzy don't show up too. or Wendy and Pilchard...and Lofty too...

SCOOP:eek: Oh my, is that the fairly odd parents house they were taking apart? :p

Oh dear, I fffforgot to wonder, getting so excited about that Scoop thingy. Especially when I saw that Crazy Square Pants Bob sneaking around the corner:eek:

I wonder if I need to go check Mr. Jo's LIST and see whats due today. He lives and dies by the infernal LIST!! Everything has to have a list

Alffe 09-21-2006 04:46 PM

I wonder if I'll ever figure out what is going on with BT2 since I left town 2 days ago..........

I wonder how many mods there are and who they are..or is that a secret...too much to read! :confused:

I wonder if I should just give up trying to figure it out since I am leaving town again in the morning............:o

I wonder if katey will ever join us................

I wonder how reyn is...(((reyn)))

I wonder if Lara is around today..........(((Lara)))

Curious 09-21-2006 04:50 PM

pssttt..alffe...the list of mods and what forums they are covering is right here: http://forums.braintalk2.org/showgroups.php

it's actully located at the bottom of the list of all the forums.

oops..i wasn't wondering. :eek:

Curious 09-21-2006 04:51 PM

i wonder if i can tell alffe to have a safe and wonderful trip? :D

Doody 09-21-2006 05:15 PM

I wonder why Alffe had the nerve not to let me know she was going on a trip. :D Again, that is.

I wonder lots of stuff.

Doody 09-21-2006 06:15 PM

I wonder if Alffe would feel better if I tell her it's okay and just not to worry about it for now. I feel pretty comfy so far. :) I like Doc John. (so far) :D And Doc John DOESN'T TALK TO US in capital letters TO MAKE HIS POINT! Cause I hate it when people YELL AT ME.

I wonder why I am on this confounded computer when my house is such a friggin mess, and believe me, it is. I come home and look at all the dishes, the litter boxes, the messes on the floor, blah blah blah, and just don't feel like cleaning it after work.

So I wonder where along the line I also quit cleaning like a houseafire on Saturdays like I used to.

I wonder if the aforementioned weekend cleaning is because I mostly spend Friday nights at my daughter's so I can see my grandson, and when he goes to bed, she and I have a girl's night (while daddy plays on his computer) and we have a video night and eat popcorn and nasty candy and stuff...

I wonder if that's why on Saturday by the time I get home I have no desire to clean the house...

I wonder when I'll update on grandbaby who is just a tank! And he and daddy play football and it's friggin hilarious to watch him hold the little football in his arm just like a real football player and go running across the room screaching and laughing when daddy chases him.

I wonder what a shock it is for me to see grandson throw hissy fits/tantrums because his mommy never did that. :eek: But then again, she pouted. But never ever talked back to mommy. (She makes up for that now though, the little sheet.)

Curious 09-21-2006 07:48 PM

i wonder what doody's nasty candy is? i woinder if she got it at a girls night out party? :p ;)

i wonder if i should take note and break my cap button? ;)

i wonder ifi can leave the room a (((((((((hug))))))))))))
and tell y'all i appreciate your support and friendship.? :D

Doody 09-21-2006 08:06 PM

I wonder if you ever heard of malted milk balls...in a LARGE carton... :o

I also wonder why I can't remember how to post with an image tag... :(

Alffe 09-21-2006 08:39 PM

I wonder if I should admit to googling 12 tall pecan tree plantation...:D

I wonder that there are thousands and thousands of them..........:o

I wonder where Jo really lives.............:p

I wonder if Ms. Doody will please feel better soon...going to the chapel of love.. ba doo!!

I wonder if I should admit to backing into the pile of rocks in my driveway...
naw.......:rolleyes:

I wonder why I'm still up...I'm packed...guess I'm too excited to sleep..

I wonder if Cooper is having fun at the kennel...........

I wonder if they'll remember to give him a bath.............