NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   Wonder Thread #6 (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/1574-wonder-thread-6-a.html)

Doody 09-24-2006 08:53 PM

Wonder Thread #6

I wonder about this fibro flare that has made its fall appearance... spring and fall, can count on it even with taking the Cymbalta...

I wonder at how much fun I had taking care of granddoody yesterday while mommy and daddy went to a wedding a couple hours away...

I wonder at what a good boy he was and how much he made me laugh!... :D

I wonder if you'd like to see how happy he is with his cheesy grin...He was ready to go with daddy to a Packer's game get-together with friends and their kids, so he had to dress up in Packer gear...

http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...6-24-06b-1.jpg

http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...e6-24-06-1.jpg

http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...mmy9-24-06.jpg

I wonder if even Otto, the mini dach, was excited about the game, LOL...

http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...wls9-24-06.jpg

I wonder at how tired Grandma Doody was at the end of the day, especially with the fibro flare... :rolleyes:

I wonder at how well Grandma Doody slept though!!!...

I wonder if Alffe is having fun on her trip, wherever that is...

I wonder if Kimmy's pain level has gotten better with her meds...

I wonder at how excited I am to be going to South Carolina again...

I wonder at how good it is to see some friends in here...

I wonder if Katey will ever show up...

I wonder if LPP knows we are here...

I wonder how nice it is to see Kathy and Addy and JoJo and everybody else too...

Julie 09-24-2006 10:09 PM

I wonder if Doody knows that is the cutest dang baby in the whole world.

jingle 09-24-2006 10:35 PM

Thank you Doody .... I needed a smile tonight and your great photos gave me a big one :D

Doody 09-24-2006 11:34 PM

:) Thank you. He always brings a smile to my face too. He was hugging me and playing with me and it was wonderful. He's so funny.

Doody 09-25-2006 09:38 AM

I wonder when Alffe gets home.

I wonder if Ducky in Kentucky is okay. I had no idea until this morning that there was such devastation from storms there.

I wonder again if Katey will ever show up.

I wonder about an eye 'tic' that I developed...3-1/2 weeks ago!!! And it hasn't gone away is the thing. You know how sometimes your eye will twitch and drive you buggy and then it goes away? Well, this one hasn't gone away.

I wonder if I should wander about the forums and see what we have available at this point. I usually just hang out at a couple.

I wonder if I will get any of my mess cleaned up at my house this week.

Oi vey, I wonder that in 3 weeks to the day I will be heading to Kentucky and then S. Carolina. :D

I wonder if Ducky and I can handle each other for that entire period of time.

Yeah...I think so, LOLOL! (She skeers me.) ;)

Alffe 09-25-2006 07:58 PM

I wonder if I should tell Ms Doody that we went to NY city and saw Jack Jones again and dam!...he is the same age as Mr.Alffe! :o

I wonder if Oscar knows he's the light of grammas life.......we all know it! :D

I wonder if Ducky, Dale and Ms.Doody will laugh all the way down...did I leave someone out?..........:p

I wonder if Ducky had all the awful rain??? :o

Alffe 09-28-2006 06:49 AM

I wonder if Mr.Alffe will really learn french from the Rosetta Stone program he bought...........

I wonder if this microphone can also be used to talk to people on yahoo and if so........how?

I wonder if he'll get a little camera so I can make a UTube video...:D

I wonder if that green cleaner Imus talks about really works...I like the fact that all the proceeds go to their Cancer ranch for kids..............

I wonder how Bobbi is............;)

Curious 09-28-2006 08:02 AM

i wonder if alffe knows that lil'monkey is taking french this year? and that there are some really good free web sites to help learn?

Alffe 09-28-2006 05:50 PM

I wonder if I should tell Curious that someone suggested I get French for Dummies.............:rolleyes:

I still wonder how to use this little microphone.........:o

Doody 09-30-2006 04:22 PM

LOL I wonder...what WAS I thinking when I went to have my hair cut today and ended up getting 'lowlights' of a very deep reddish brown. I now have streads of deep red running through my grey and black. :eek:

I wonder at ... now here's a new one...what a mess my house is. LOL. I think I wonder that in every wonder thread.

I wonder at how adorable my grandson is when he wakes up in the morning, and how adorable it was when I rocked him to sleep last night with his bottle. His little hand running through his hair, rubbing my arm, pulling on my hair, rubbing his blankie, starting at me the whole time. Then the bottle was empty. He threw it aside, closed his eyes, and went to sleep. Geesh.

I wonder if anyone has seen that movie House on the Lake? Lake House? I can't remember. With Sandra Bullock and, um...oh yeah, hubba hubba, Keanu Reeves. Yummy. It was okay. It kinda hummed along, and right at the end got really dramatic, then ended. :rolleyes:

Addy 09-30-2006 05:06 PM

I wonder why my small apartment is so messy, too....

I wonder if its cuz I let it go... :rolleyes: ... when life overwhelms me... its a survival technique ... and I refuse to let anyone in until I clean it!

I wonder if you know I've been around... not posting much... just posted over in FF ... and not much time for much else...

I wonder if I'll be less overwhelmed when I get back from the Sweet Ad competition...

I wonder if you all know how I wish I could be in Carolina...!

I wonder at my smiles whenever I see Oscar or the dancing frog.... lol... sure missed this! Oscar grew... the frog didn't !! :rolleyes:

HI Kimmie and Jo and Lara and scrabbley and Doody and Alffee... monkey lady and Julie (I love your cat!!) and jingle bell... CoolAngel and Lavenderlou!!!... and dear KathyM.

I'm wondering who Bobbi and FeelinGoofy are - not sure if we've met in the past ? ... :confused: Also wondering if Ducky is here yet?

I'm wondering if I should QUACK?

Curious 09-30-2006 11:31 PM

i wonder iffin' addy wants a brownie? :p

i wonder iffin' she knows how much we are glad she is here?

i wonder iffin' we all quck at the same time ducky will hear us?

i wonder iffin' alffe know i have the dumbies website in my favorites!
http://www.dummies.com/WileyCDA/

Alffe 10-01-2006 07:46 AM

I wonder if Curious knows that now Dummies is in my favorites!! :D

I wonder how to dress for church this morning...it's 46 degrees and the furnace is running..........

I wonder if I spelled furnace right....:o

I wonder if the ground will freeze before they come finish the septic system..

I wonder if Idealist would like to wonder............:p

I wonder if he and curious know that I always read their late night banter in the morning and am never bored!........

I wonder if Kellwantsanswers (did I remember that right?) knows that I was tickled to see her posting here.............

~scrabble 10-01-2006 05:53 PM

I wonder how those wasps keep getting into my bathroom?

I wonder how many wasps I've had to get rid of from my bathroom over the past week since I've been complaining to the manager?

I wonder if my extra packing tape and cotton balls around the bathroom window will keep those pests out now?

I wonder if you know that I was using Lysol bathroom spray to get the wasps to drop down from the corner of the bathroom ceiling so I could catch them ... because I didn't want the smell of bug killer to linger in the bathroom now that I've taped and sealed the window shut?

I wonder if you know the wasp problem stems from the wasps that are getting in behind the wood trim outside my bathroom window by the roof?

I wonder if you know I've tried to spray outside but I can't reach up there to the second level?

I wonder if I can let this go (for now at least) and go outside to enjoy some sunshine?

Doody 10-01-2006 07:33 PM

I wonder about Scrabbly's wasps...yuk...

I wonder at how much I enjoy spending so much time at my daughter and son-in-law's house and being with them.

I wonder at how suddenly little grand doody got so sick... :( We had to start giving him nebulizer treatments last night and he coughs and coughs and coughs...and woke up this morning with a fever...

I wonder at the miracle of him...

I wonder if I can wave at sweet Adeline...I hope the competition is tons of fun.

I wonder at the stuff I have to get ready for my trip, and hope the suitcase doesn't get lost on the airlines... :eek: Crikies, 2 weeks from Tuesday I'll be flyin on a jet plane... Dey skeer me... :eek:

I wonder if you can still take cell phones and stuff like iPods and such on planes; I better check that out...

I wonder if any work has started on Alffe's septic system, ugh...

Julie 10-01-2006 09:07 PM

I wonder if my sister knows how happy I was that she came to church to see Robert acolyte today.

I wonder if my mean little sister knows what she missed.

I wonder if you know how proud our parents would be of Robert.

I wonder if Robert knows that everytime I see him carry the cross down the aisle, my heart leaps.

I wonder if he knows that I love him dearly.

I wonder if Ramona felt as moved as I did when we visited Mommy and Dad in the columbarium.

I wonder if my friend that killed himself..well I just wonder if that has anything to do with his parents dying 16 and 18 months later.

I wonder if I can leave some hugs.

Alffe 10-02-2006 05:59 AM

I wonder if Julie's church has childrens Sunday...our church does the first Sunday of each month and the children light the acolytes, do the readings, pass the offerings and they even were the greeters this time.......

I wonder if Curious knows how much trouble I'm having leaving the cupcakes alone....hurry Kimmy!! :D

I wonder what I'll get to read since Idealist and Curious didn't share last night...:rolleyes:

I wonder if someone should start a new Ticked Off thread since that one is getting awfully long and I know for sure there's more to be ticked off about..:rolleyes:

FeelinGoofy 10-03-2006 08:23 AM

i wonder if you guys knew my computer crashed and thats why i've not been around much lately,

i wonder if Addy knows that yes she knows me.. I'm vdw.... :rolleyes:

i wonder to, if you guys knew my MIL had been in the hosptial since Aug 23rd. She came home yesterday and i'm doing the happy dance!!!!!!!! :D

i wonder about all the shootings and stuff going on in the world.... it just breaks my heart..... :(

~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ 10-03-2006 12:14 PM

I wonder if you peeps think i am stalking you..HeeHee
I wonder why i just used the word peeps???
I wonder if there are any brownies round here?
I wonder when i am gonna get the courage to start looking for a job.
Iwonder what kind of job i will be able to do?
I wonder if everyone will post on both forums or will they just leave BT2?
Iwonder if i will make a fool outta myself here, because i worry about not making any sense because of the meds i take....
I wonder about all the shootings too goofy and wonder if it will ever end!!
Also,i hope your MIL gets better soon.
I wonder if i will be able to find free/lowcost vet care for my cats, so i can keep them all.I love them soooo much!!!!!!!

Alffe 10-03-2006 12:34 PM

I wonder how many kitties Kell has..............

I wonder if Kell knows that we have a Peep that used to post here...:(

I wonder what kind of job Kell would like.........

I wonder where Curious is today and if I can leave her a gentle hug. (Curious)

I wonder why I am here sitting on my fanny when it's so beautiful outside...

I wonder how upset Cooper is going to be when he gets home with Mr.Alffe...
(his friend, the big choc. lab came to visit and even laid on Coopers rug on the porch)

~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ 10-04-2006 03:37 PM

I wonder if alfie will think im nutzz when i say i have 4 cats right now..HeeHee
1 momma cat and her 2 babies and my felix i've had for 7 yrs.

I wonder if alfie knows i am a highschool dropout?:mad:

I wonder what kind of job i "could do" is the question??I cant is in my vocabulary, way more than i can right now...With my health and my lack of education i am in a corner....

I wonder oh how i wonder.....

cherokeegrl 10-04-2006 09:20 PM

I wonder if Curious knows how good those brownies are? :)

I wonder if Alffe is still looking at those extra brownies calling her name? :D

I wonder if my sleep lab results will be ready by tomorrow's appt. with my doctor?

I wonder how long it will take to get all this glue out of my hair?

I wonder what "full" physical means exactly? Other than getting completely undressed for the doc, I'm guessing the pap, breast exam, and labs I had done last week is about it...?

I wonder if my new pain mgmt. doctor will give a good injection tomorrow, and if it will go smooth for me without sedation?

I wonder if everyone about to travel is getting ready to go yet?

I wonder if I can possibly find a way to work out a road trip?

I wonder if I can leave hugs for some special people in my life, who are making a big difference lately?

I wonder if I can leave hugs for the room.....

~Kimmy

~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ 10-05-2006 12:08 AM

I wonder why kimmy has glue in her hair???
I wonder if i could just have one of those famous choco monkey
brownies?Nevermind....i'm lying...i would need at least 3-4 of 'em..heehee
I wonder why i ate a whole bag of choco chip cookies plus almost a whole box of donuts and still want more sweets:confused:
I wonder why my stray momma cat i have been taking care of is getting sooo aggresive with her babies lately.
I wonder if i will be able to keep them or at least some of them.I know i say that alot..It just wieghs heavy on my mind!!
I wonder if everyone that will be traveling knows that i hope they return safely.
I wonder if all the "peeps" know how much i want to give them a big hug.:)
Good luck at your doctor appt tomorrow kimmy.
~Kell~

Idealist 10-05-2006 03:18 AM

I wonder why there is so much wondering going on around here? :)

I wonder why Alffe doesn't bother joining in in our Night Owl threads if he enjoys them so much. The more the merrier!

I wonder why Kell always seems to show a different side of herself everytime I read one of her posts, when I like the real Kell just fine...;)

I wonder if I really belong here wondering at all, since I've never actually been a part of "this crowd". :rolleyes:

And last of all...I wonder why it so often so hard to say the things I really wonder most of all... :confused:

~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ 10-05-2006 01:46 PM

I wonder which one is "the real Kell"..
I wonder if she will ever really surface.
I wonder if anyone else wonders this ,because i am looking for her too!!!
duden duden

Alffe 10-05-2006 05:17 PM

I wonder if Idealist will be embarrassed to learn that I be female..:D

I wonder if I should admit that I go to bed with the chickens (now why does that bring Pter to mind!...:D

I also take lunesta!...:p

I wonder if I can report on walking out of The Pirate Queen during the intermission.....too depressing and we couldn't understand the words they were singing....Mr.Alffe said there should have been sub titles...:D

I wonder if Mr. Alffe knows how much he means to me...and I do need a keeper!

I wonder if Bobbyb knows that he created a monster by teaching me how to make big print!