NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Multiple Sclerosis (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/)
-   -   Hello All (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/1789-hello.html)

deb46 09-26-2006 09:50 PM

Hello All

I am glad I finally found this site. I have missed Braintalk terribly. Although I didn't post a lot I visited every day. I see a few familiar people here and just wanted to day hi to all.

Deb46

SallyC 09-26-2006 11:30 PM

Hi Deb, glad you found us. Come on in, sit down and have a cup of coffee of tea. I'm pouring.:D

Gary 09-26-2006 11:36 PM

welcome Deb!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh Sally do you have an extra cup just black please.

Judy2 09-27-2006 06:08 AM

Welcome Deb! Good to see another BT1 member has arrived!

Snoopy 09-27-2006 06:19 AM

Welcome Deb,

I'm glad you found your way here;)

pals1107 09-28-2006 06:55 PM

I found my way too! It's been so long. Still in limbo land, but I have an autoimmune group who is paying for me to go to the Cleveland Clinic, I go on the 10th and 11th so far. They may be scheduleing more appointments once I get there, so far they have me set up with a general doctor, ophto, and neuro.
Pat

Snoopy 09-28-2006 06:58 PM

Hi Pat!

Good to see you here. I hope the Cleveland Clinic has the answers your looking for.

VIRGINIA 09-28-2006 07:12 PM

So glad to see more and more of the BT1 people finding their way here. It makes such a difference to have this place to share everyday life stresses, and the research that is available here has been wonderful, thanks to some very smart people who use their time to keep us informed.

Virginia

pals1107 09-29-2006 07:26 PM

Snoopy, I'n not looking for any specific answers, just answers. Not knowing whats wrong sucks.
But I'm getting better at it.
Pat

mexigrl 09-29-2006 07:59 PM

Hi Deb - Nice to see you again - I'm glad people are finding this forum.

Welcome :)

Laurianne

Debie 09-29-2006 11:10 PM

Hi all! I was formerly known as Debie57 on BT1. I didn't post much, but I do recognize many names...So glad I found this as I was really missing BT1.
I have RRMS as did my father and his sister. My two sisters followed my dx within 6 mo. They were tested because of the family history...just hope it doesn't hit my kids I would really like MS not to be the thing I leave to my children!!
Both of my kids were engaged within 2 weeks of each other, my son on July 29 and my daughter August 12.
So hello to all again and I'm so glad to be back!!!
Debie

SallyC 09-30-2006 12:20 AM

Hi Debie, glad you are here. This is a nice place. I'm glad it found me.:D

Two weddings coming up huh..Wow.:eek:

That's quite a family history. I'm glad your kids have been spared, so far. My 36 yo Daughter has MS, also, but is in a long remission right now. I'm keeping everything crossed for all our kids.

BTW, where did you and your family live during the pre MS years?

Debie 09-30-2006 12:51 AM

Hi Sally
We are all in Minnesota, born and raised.
Our daughter's wedding is May 26, 2007, but thankfully our son isn't getting married until his fiance graduates from college which isn't for 3 more years!
We have already found our daughters wedding dress...in one afternoon! so that is bought and paid for...she looks like a princess and her dad is already choked up about giving away his only little girl. They have such an awesome relationship. Four sons and one daughter...as you can guess her heart belongs to Daddy!
Debie