NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   our made up story (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/1993-story.html)

Jomar 09-28-2006 01:26 PM

our made up story

Ok jan said something about making up a story and we all add a sentence or 2- i thought that sounded like fun- so here we go....

Ok -starting it is the hardest part!!

High on a cliff near a small coastal town was a cute cabin nestled in the trees. A young single woman lived there all alone with her secret life.

Ok gals is that a good start?

slogo 09-28-2006 04:20 PM

She was a beautiful woman with startling blue eyes, blonde hair, a plus size figure and she was sitting on the porch of her cabin looking out into.....

Sherloc56 09-28-2006 05:29 PM

the deep blue sea. Her thoughts trailed off to a time when.....

bizi 09-28-2006 05:38 PM

she had traveled far away from here...some where no one knew about....not even her....

Sherloc56 09-28-2006 08:33 PM

closest friend, Macy. It was a time in her life that she needed to get away and find herself. To be who she had never been brave enough to be. There was an inner being waiting to be unleashed. So she left without saying a word to anyone and went to......

Jomar 09-28-2006 09:49 PM

Las Vegas. There she found a job dancing, late into the night for men who dreamed of her volumptous and seductive curves. The pay was good and the tips were making her bank account grow fast. Soon she could embark on her adventure.

janster 09-28-2006 10:27 PM

She stockpiled her money made from being top dancer. There were rumors about her after hours employment. No rumors could ever be proven about the voluptuous blonde bombshell, besides, this sort of thing was legal in PARTS of Nevada anyway.

The maps to foreign lands were strewn across the seductress' round bed in her boudoir while she was finishing packing. Suddenly there was a loud knock on the door. She slowly opened the door a crack and her eyes grew huge as she saw.....

Jomar 09-28-2006 11:47 PM

George Clooney! He strode boldly into the room, stared her up and down, and reaching out to her he gentle grasped a lock of her hair and looking deep into her eyes whispered "come with me - now- to my private island".

Sherloc56 09-29-2006 09:07 PM

Thinking she had died and gone to heaven she asked George why her? Why did he want her to go with him to his private island when he could have anyone he wanted? He told her....

bizi 09-29-2006 11:35 PM

remember when we first met....a long time ago...it was a clear blue sky and a cool breeze and you and I walked hand in hand and felt the sand between our toes...if only we had not gone.....

janster 09-30-2006 09:21 AM

...back to our separate colleges from Spring Break. Oh how different our lives would have been.....I've never forgotten our stolen moments of love behind my surf board....I can't live without you any longer! You must....

Fancylady_2006 09-30-2006 08:22 PM

.....Come home with me.....and I'll show you what a real woman is like....you are the only man I have trully.......;)

Sherloc56 10-01-2006 12:33 AM

ever had such a wild time with. You and I had some pretty intense times back then! Now we are alot older and things might be different. Alot has changed since then and .......before another word could be spoken....

:eek:

janster 10-01-2006 01:09 AM

he wisked her up in his muscular arms and carried her to his waiting limo that sped off to his private jet. As the door to the jet was closing George looked down and saw.....

Fancylady_2006 10-01-2006 04:20 AM

the woman of his dreams, a mature woman, a woman he could trully love and he said,........

bizi 10-01-2006 12:23 PM

What am I doing....
How could I be so foolish....
This is a chance in a life time to......

Alffe 10-01-2006 12:47 PM

have my cake and eat it too. If only I had thought of this sooner...wait, I know just what to do and he........

Fancylady_2006 10-01-2006 04:52 PM

He was off to his favorite Drug Store.....bought a jar of Active Mulivitamins....
took a handful and..........

Sherloc56 10-02-2006 08:52 AM

was bouncing off the walls he was so energized! He went back to the jet and off the 3 of them went to his private island to......

Fancylady_2006 10-03-2006 02:02 PM

....The Blue Lagune. It was a beautiful night.....the moon was glistening on the water falls as he wispered "sweet nothing's" in her ear. Oh my darling I have waited for this moment for so long. And.....

Sherloc56 10-04-2006 12:54 AM

suddenly he realized he was in a big mess having both ladies with him. How was he going to pull this one off he thought? Having the pilot sneak one on board his jet while he was with his heart throb from years ago was a risky thing to do but he was sure he could manage it as long as he had the vitamins. That is until......

Alffe 10-04-2006 07:33 AM

he had a sudden identy crisis, realized he was gay and found the himself lusting after the pilot. However,

janster 10-04-2006 09:07 AM

the pilot was a deeply in love married man, who worked for NorthWest Airlines that was about to strike. Alas, he had to go walk the picket lines, thus leaving a sad, lusting, and confused George with his two women, all alone on their beautiful, secluded island. The pilot threw everyone off the jet in such a hurry that the women came face to face with a horrible start! The two women had a plan for George, they.....

Sherloc56 10-04-2006 09:08 PM

were not about to waste any fun for theirselves just because Georgie Boy had other plans. So they....

bizi 10-04-2006 09:36 PM

decided to get to know each other....
sitting on the beach they could feel the sand between their toes and suddenly......

nancy-h 10-05-2006 12:48 AM

Story

. . .the wind started to blow and the water in the Blue Lagoon started to churn. Soon, the water was swirling around and around, faster and faster. The women were freaked out and fascinated at the same time. They couldn't take their eyes off of the cyclone forming in front of them because out of the middle of it came. . .

bizi 10-05-2006 08:12 AM

a huge pirate ship full of attention starved men with baskets of chocolate and sweet pastries and wine......however.....

nancy-h 10-05-2006 04:16 PM

one of the pirates (harrrr) looked exactly like Johnny Depp. In fact, he was the 3rd cousin of Mr. Depp and he and his crew were just working a gig at Disneyland when the cyclone took them to the Lagoon. Well, both women wanted Johnny Depp's 3rd cousin, Dwight Depp, because he was so handsome and sexy, and those eyes made them so crazy that ...

Alffe 10-05-2006 06:47 PM

they both signed on to be extras for the gig and as a way to get off the dang island but little did they know...........

*whispers...Dwight Depp??? ROFL

Sherloc56 10-06-2006 08:48 AM

this would be no Disney feature they had signed uo for. It was instead.....

Jomar 10-09-2006 11:04 PM

She woke with a start... What the heck! The stress & fatigue must have been making her more tired that she realized.

All those dreams , they seemed so real....she had been asleep for hours! She splashed her face with cold water to shock herself back into the real world.

Well, she really better get a move on and finish her packing or she'll miss her flight. Then she called for a taxi......

Alffe 10-11-2006 08:57 PM

and was astonished to see that George Clooney was the driver and he hadn't gotten over his feelings for her. And he was higher than a kite on those vitamins. He leaned on the front seat and asked her...........

Sherloc56 10-17-2006 09:05 AM

how she had been doing the last few years, and if she ever thought about all of the good times they used to have together. Sitting there in a daze, still not sure if she was still in her dream or not, she pinched herself realizing this was the real thing! Still in shock at seeing her old love, driving a taxi no less, she replied.....

bizi 10-22-2006 11:49 PM

it is so good to see you...after all of these years...
how could we let our love fade away?????
Why must it be so hard......

Jomar 10-25-2006 04:45 PM

to be reduced to driving a taxi now - after being sooo famous.
How are you coping with the loss of everything to that horrible agent and your ex wife?
The lies they told under oath about you - it was the lowest of the low!
And now to be blackballed from the film industry- Hun - you have to fight the lies - it's so unfair..... What are you planning to do????
He said "I'm planning to......"