NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   Wonder Thread #1 (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/216-wonder-thread-1-a.html)

Curious 08-28-2006 08:33 AM

Wonder Thread #1

i was wonderin' were everybody is?

i was wonderin' iffin' y'all are going to come here and post?

(pssstttt.....i know you have a friendly and safe place to post)

Bobbi 08-28-2006 04:49 PM

Curious,

It is likely that members may not have located this site or that the link hasn't been shared with people :(.

I found it after someone either shared the link or through google.com and psychcentral.com :).

Eventually, I think, more people may post... and the echo will be gone!

Alffe 08-28-2006 05:39 PM

I wonder if Curious knows that it tickled me that she started a wonder thread.............

I wonder if Doc.John will start a Grief forum..........

I wonder if I can stand to go over my son's suicide yet again...new place, same old sad story...............

Curious 08-28-2006 05:42 PM

i wonder iffin' i leave a freshly baked pan of brownies they will come?

i wonder iffin' bobbi would like one?

i wonder iffin' ((((((alffe))))) will stop in? i saw her moose both here! not to mention ;) a few others.

i wonder iffin' it's too late at night to laeve some hazelnut coffee? i have decaf too! ( and some green tea for annie is stops in )

Curious 08-28-2006 05:43 PM

heheheheheheeee
me sees alffe!!!!!!!!:D

you silly...posted same time as me!

Bobbi 08-28-2006 05:49 PM

I'll take one, Curious :). I've been seeing fresh-baked brownies in a TV ad, and... where is smell-a-vision? Hee hee!

Allfe, I'm soooo sorry for you loss. I understand, too, how you feel. I mean, I don't want to have to think back - on some things that led me to BT initially - and the thought of re-writing some. I just think: The time will come if it's meant to be. If not, DocJohn has presented us with the opportunity to re-connect with our BT friends, and, too, the chance to meet-and-greet new ones.

Curious 08-28-2006 05:57 PM

<------- hands bobbi a BIG chewy gooey brownie and big ole napkin!

Alffe 08-28-2006 06:02 PM

I wonder if Curious will stop eating chocy long enough to teach bobbi how to "wonder".........*grin

I wonder if I can thank bobbi for her kind words......

I wonder if suicide will continue to be such a conversation stopper....

Bobbi 08-28-2006 06:10 PM

Haa haa, Alfee and Curious.

I wonder: If someone will color me Duh! for not catching on sooner :D.

I wonder: If Curious blanketed the brownies in frosting.

I wonder: If Alffe is right or whether words will come to some when a "suicide" is mentioned :(.

I wonder: If Curious has milk to go with our brownies.

:D

CoolAngel26 08-28-2006 06:31 PM

hands bobbi a glass of milk..to wash down her brownie...chocolate milk!!:D :cool:

I wonder if Curious knows how much I appreciated her post over on the Hydrocephalus forum..so sweet of you.;) :cool:

I wonder if I can offer {{Alffe}} a big ole {{HUG}}

I wonder if I can leave {{hugs}} for the room....

Curious 08-28-2006 06:35 PM

i wonder iffin' they realize that sos is for everyone that suicide has touched?

i wonder iffin' alffe posts hers and her son's story that it will touch new hearts and open more eyes?

i wonder iffin' alffe has lost her marbles? me stop eating choccy? whatcha thinkin' girl??? :rolleyes:

i wonder iffin' bobbi knows i always got brownie chasers handy......milk....hazelnut coffee....another brownie.....:p

i was wonderin' iffin i can leave the room a {{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}

Bobbi 08-28-2006 07:14 PM

I wonder if CoolAngel26 knows how good the milk-n'-brownies are.

I wonder if Curious dunks brownies in hazenut coffee.

I wonder if Alffe knows that her honesty and straightforward writing are so appreciated.

I wonder if anyone can ever have "too many"

((((( Hugs )))))

Alffe 08-28-2006 09:03 PM

I wonder if I can just be honest enough to say that I have had too many drinks to post anything here tonight....(but Mr.Alffe and I have had a lovely evening)

I wonder if I can say that it's so nice to be able to say that, here...*grin

Bobbi 08-28-2006 09:56 PM

I wonder if you know, yep, it's okay and you are perfect as you are :).

Curious 08-28-2006 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alffe (Post 1581)
I wonder if I can just be honest enough to say that I have had too many drinks to post anything here tonight....(but Mr.Alffe and I have had a lovely evening)

I wonder if I can say that it's so nice to be able to say that, here...*grin

LOL cheers sweety! and no wonderin' about it....i'm happy you had a good time. ;) night's still young.....:p

Alffe 08-29-2006 11:07 AM

I wonder if I should just admit failure and quit trying to make garlic paste...

I wonder if there is a trick to emulsifying..............

I wonder if I spelled that correctly.....:p

I wonder how Mr.Alffe can measure a field and figure out the # of cars that can park there..wouldn't it depend on the size of the car?

I wonder if I can once again recommend the book "Tear Soup" to anyone who is grieving anything..............

Curious 08-29-2006 11:24 AM

i wonder how alffe is making her garlic paste?

i wonder if she is adding olive oil? and really really checking to see if any garlic skins are left? i wonder if she is using a little food processor?

Alffe 08-29-2006 12:20 PM

I wonder how I can answer this in a wonder thread.....:rolleyes:

I wonder if Curious knows that the recipe only has three ingred. Oil...not olive oil, lemon juice and garlic............

I wonder what I can do with the huge plastic bin of garlic cloves I got from the restaurant supply store........no skins....

I wonder if I can admit that the restaurant owner (a Mediterranian restaurant) got me hooked on her paste and I am incapable of making it.

I wonder if Mr. Alffe is getting tired of garlic soup.

I wonder if I can leave a hug for Cool Angel.....

I wonder if my Kitchen Aide food processor is big enough for the job...............

Bobbi 08-29-2006 02:37 PM

I wonder: Will I ever use my Kitchen Aide appliances?

:D.

farside 08-29-2006 05:18 PM

I wonder if I can say how nice it is to see people here. :)

I wonder if this place will remain "safe". I wonder, if I wish upon a star, if it will happen.

I wonder if Alffe would be good enough to put a signature in her posts that gives that very important information to the crisis hotline, and any other links that are really helpful.

I wonder if I can say how important this forum (and people) have been to me, and how protective I have felt towards it.

Alffe 08-29-2006 06:00 PM

I wonder if I can guess who Farside is............;)

I wonder if they recently had a birthday.........

I wonder if I was able to change my signature..guess I'll know in a minute..

I wonder if anyone has news of KathyM..I miss her!

I wonder why that 800 # won't display.............

~scrabble 08-29-2006 09:45 PM

I wonder why I got the message "Bad Gateway" when I clicked on Alffe's signature link to see if it worked? :(

I wonder if Alffe knows that I registered at BT2 tonight so that I could add to the thread she started about Michael's birthday?

I wonder if Curious knows I ended up wondering here after her gooey brownie gave me energy?

I wonder if Alffe is sleeping well now? (*sprinkles some peaceful sleepy dust ... just in case) ;)

I wonder if Alffe will be able to send email to my new email address?

I wonder where the TV Magazine disappeared to (this time)?

I wonder if you know that my kids and I were sad last night when we realized we had missed out on watching Prison Break ... because the TV Mag was missing?

I wonder if you know they were not impressed when I decided to watch my video tape of YR?

I wonder if you know that YR stands for The Young and the Restless?

I wonder if Curious has some fresh Hazlenut decaf ... with lots of milk?

I wonder if you know that my daughter and I had a nice time today when we went for haircuts together and then had lunch at our little Vietnamese restaurant?

I wonder if you know I have already booked flights to visit my family for Christmas holidays?

I wonder if Wish is doing anything different now that she is 21?

I wonder if anyone is still reading my list of wonders? :o

I wonder if you know that I am going to start using my Lite Book again every morning when I wake up?

I wonder if reyn knows I think of her (and my Mom) whenever I see a hummingbird?

I wonder where the summer went?

I wonder what Peep is up to?

I wonder if you know I will be at The wedding, in spirit, this fall?

I wonder if you know my son got to see orcas while he was kayaking at camp near the north end of our island?

I wonder if you know my daughter heard raccoons purring when she slept under the stars at camp?

I wonder if you know I enjoyed the workshop on Autism that I went to last week?

I wonder who would like a (((hug))) ......... cuz I would like some? :)

Doody 08-29-2006 10:45 PM

I wondered if anyone would post in here. Nobody had the first time I saw it a couple days ago...

I wonder if Scrabble is as shocked at me that they killed off John Abbott!!!...

I wonder why I am still up, I need to get to bed!

Bobbi 08-30-2006 12:10 AM

I wonder: Do you all know what a welcome breath of fresh air it is here, this forum, to see people embracing and supporting one another?

I wonder: How can we all keep the momentum moving forward?

I wonder: How do words convey heartfelt gratitude - felt from the depth of one's being?

I wonder... I just do :).

Thank you all!

Alffe 08-30-2006 06:09 AM

I wonder who the H is writing for Y&R these days.................

I wonder what all that art stuff was about....who gives a dang...

I wonder where I can get Scrabble's new email address.............

I wonder why the signature won't work....think I'll erase it for now

I wonder if my hairdresser will leave my bangs alone (hiding my forehead)

I wonder if Mr.Alffe will be able to move this morning (he played basketball last night and he's old.) :rolleyes:

I wonder what's on everyones plate for today.

Curious 08-30-2006 05:36 PM

<----hands scrabble her hazelnut coffee wif lots a milk....so she doesn'thave to wonder where i put it :p

i wonder iffin' y'all know that people never really die on soaps........they just put them on pbs island and make them watch seasame street until they lose their minds...then they bring them back as an evil twin.

i wonder if alffe will ever get the garlic smell out of her kitchen? ;) i have hints for that too. gotta love ice cube trays huh? lol

i wonder iffin' bobbi knows how much we enjoy having her here?

i wonder if alffe added the www to her siggy iffin' the link would work?

i don't wonder about this....{{{{{{{{scrabble}}}}}}}} i KNOW she likes furry hugs! and my brownies!

Bobbi 08-30-2006 06:14 PM

I wonder: What to wonder about right now :D.

I wonder: How does everyone come up with so many wonders to ponder?

I wonder: Whether the postal system will deliver a letter in-time for a Tuesday deadline or whether it will need to be hand-delivered.

I wonder: What's for dinner tonight. :eek:

:D

Curious 08-30-2006 06:40 PM

i wonder if bobbi knows, that sometimes my little mind goes blank and doesn't wonder?

but then i wonder why i'm not wondering! :p

i wonder if new orleans will get back the bird and squirrels? i heard ellen degeneris say it was weird....not to see or hear them.

i wonder if they can recycle the brinks of the condemded homes? i wonder if they can recycle any of the boards or trees to make particle board? ( press board)

i wonder if bobbi would like to share my dinner? i made chicken enchiladas.
( and sacraligious i know....but lemon angel food cake!)

i wonder if y'all know i cook and cook all day every day? bet alffe knows! ;)

Bobbi 08-31-2006 12:44 AM

I wonder: Does Curious know that I found it giggle-worthy to read: "sometimes my little mind goes blank and doesn't wonder?"

I wonder: How long after reading about Lemon Angel food cake, I'll still be craving it?

I wonder: Do Curious and Alffe wear a Chef's hats while their cooking?

Goodness knows, I wonder :D.

ponyboy 08-31-2006 01:18 AM

Ummm...

I wonder who's kissing her now.
(Or was that "I wonder who's kissing my cow?") :confused:

The old man looks at the warm brownie lying on the plate... sitting so alone and forlorn on the cheerful red and white checkered tablecloth... with nobody to love it... and nobody watching... so, he grabs the brownie and stuffs it whole into his mighty maw.

ACK!!! :eek:

The brownie had no nuts in it! It was just a goo-bomb!

The guilt-enshrouded old man slinks away, trying to separate his upper and lower jaws from each other... his frustrated attempt at an obscenity muzzled by the sticky frosting cementing his lips...

Curious 08-31-2006 09:32 AM

i wonder if ponyboy would like pecans or walnuts in his brownie?

i wonder if he knows that ALL the brownies i make are stirred by a nut?:p sprinkled with some nuttiness. :D

i wonder if eveyone knows i don't like the cake type of brownies? fudgie with added choccy chips and some times melted peanut butter drizzled over the top are my fave! ::::swoons:::::

Bobbi 08-31-2006 01:14 PM

I wonder if Curious could possibly be cuter ;). That's a good one about how the brownies are stirred. It got a smile and laugh outta me!

ponyboy 08-31-2006 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curious (Post 2227)
i wonder if ponyboy would like pecans or walnuts in his brownie?

Ummm... Both? :D

Mmmmm... NUTS! (Just like me...)

Just a nice, homey brownie like me mama useta make... had about ¼ pound of genyouwine butter (no Imperial, Parkay, or any other brand of axle grease!) in her recipe for an 8x8 pan of 'em. Then she'd sprinkle powdered sugar over the top... and they were really a bunch of "over the top" cholesterol bombs! But when it comes to brownies, who gives two hoots about cholesterol?

Ahhh... now for a nice fresh hot cuppa kauphy to wash them down!