NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Epilepsy (https://www.neurotalk.org/epilepsy/)
-   -   I'm from the old E room - where is everyone? (https://www.neurotalk.org/epilepsy/22692-im.html)

eb down under 06-27-2007 06:40 PM

I'm from the old E room - where is everyone?

:grouphug: would love to get in touch with the people I used to chat with. I've tried to do a general search on the web but have not come up with much.

I hope everyone is doing well. I have recognized a few names, lor, jingle, firehorse but the posts are quite old. Is there a current place that everyone goes to?

Hope to hear from someone! :)

:grouphug:

Ellie 06-27-2007 06:45 PM

Hi and welcome! Not sure what you mean by E Room but I used to chat a lot on the myepilepsy.com chat. Regardless, great to meet you! :D

eb down under 06-27-2007 06:46 PM

The John Lester MGH Neurology chatroom.

I started going there back in 1999.....and moved to Australia from the USA.....and have been going there on and off since I moved. However it's been at least a year since I popped in and I noticed that many people were left in the dark so to speak and that braingtalk 2 was created but now I can't find that either........

eb down under 06-27-2007 06:58 PM

Do you know which chatroom I am referring to?

Curious 06-27-2007 07:07 PM

well howdy!

we all used to go to chit chat. some went to the other rooms too. did you go to the e room?

i'm still in touch with jingle by email.

NeuroTalk is the name if braintalk2. we got our official name by member vote when we made the site permenent.

we have some great chats here.

Curious 06-27-2007 07:12 PM

didn't think to ask...but did you use a different screen name? i have always been curious. :D

eb down under 06-27-2007 07:16 PM

I've always been eb down under and I used to chat with jingle quite some time ago. I thought there might be a room that everyone goes to but I'm not having much luck finding it......it was always a safe haven !! :)

peppermint1 06-27-2007 09:01 PM

:D Hi eb - All of us are glad to see you here :grouphug:
You're going to love this place. It's a safe haven if there ever was one. Please check your Private Messages

Porkette 06-28-2007 08:22 AM

Hi Eb,
It's been a long time since I've heard from you. I used to be on the old epilepsy page also with John Lester. Since then it's been taken over by someone else. Check your private messages. Here's wishing you well and May God Bless You!

Sue

lor 06-30-2007 04:13 PM

Porkette hun, John Lester is still top cookie there :winky:

lor 07-02-2007 07:53 AM

I wish several of you would come back. You know me under a different name. One time I went to a certain room but said something someone didn't aprove of & ppl got mad. I ended up leaving then got to thinking, why should I leave since I know lots of ppl there & they know me. So I went back. :grouphug:

orangelover77 07-12-2007 12:39 PM

thanks eb down under

thanks eb down under

lor 07-18-2007 11:33 AM

That thing I said had to do with religion. I found talking about religion isn't a good idea. (That was yrs ago & I stopped going again, cuz those once MGH rooms were better I think.)

Bernard 07-20-2007 11:18 AM

edited as per NT guidelines

lor 07-20-2007 05:58 PM

eb & Porkette & Bernard, See ya there soon (maybe tonight?) Afterall eb, I talked to you last night. Bernard, eb started this awhile ago & now she knows where it is. :wink:

lor 07-20-2007 06:02 PM

Bernard, Sorry. I went to the beginning & saw that YOU started this, not eb.

Bernard 07-21-2007 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lor (Post 126444)
Bernard, Sorry. I went to the beginning & saw that YOU started this, not eb.

Huh? I was responding to eb's post.

lor 07-22-2007 02:56 PM

Bernard, I was talking about the very 1st one. The one that started all this. Anyway, I was using another name but now I am "lor". You have seen lor, I believe :) When I changed, it said ALL my posts will now say they are by "lor", not "rainzy" ;)

Bernard 07-23-2007 03:58 PM

Started all what? I'm really confused. At any rate,
Quote:

Bernard, eb started this awhile ago & now she knows where it is
is all that really mattered to the OP.

Sorry for mentioning the big secret in public. Shhhh... :grouphug:

lor 07-30-2007 11:04 AM

I still am confused. http://bestsmileys.com/silly/18.gif I meant 'eb down under' started this thread

lor 07-30-2007 11:08 AM

I think I get it. At 1st I wrote 'eb down under' started the thread. Then I said I made a mistake & YOU started the thread. Then I said eb started it, cuz she did. I made a/the mistake. ????????

Toad 08-08-2007 11:16 PM

where can be a state of mind

i only just yesterday remembered this forum,:confused: though i have been away from all of them (at least all those i went too) for near a year now.:(

hope to run into a few here.:D

toad

"The only thing scattered about my brain are its ashes" toadism

Ellie 08-09-2007 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toad (Post 134242)
i only just yesterday remembered this forum,:confused: though i have been away from all of them (at least all those i went too) for near a year now.:(

hope to run into a few here.:D

toad

"The only thing scattered about my brain are its ashes" toadism

Glad you found your way back!!! :D

satman next generation 08-18-2007 12:03 AM

Hey, I thought I'd stop in and say hey, I haven't been here since May (really) since some of the confusion at the other boards, nice to "see" you again Eb.

God Bless....In HIS Service....Dan

JustRosie 10-01-2007 01:00 AM

Hello!

Hi everyone

I am Rosie from the epilepsy chat room. Have been off the screen for quite sometime. Still friends with Angel and Fighter. I am trying to get into the live chat. How is this done? The old days were a blast and I do remember ebb down under from the chit chat room.

O Happy Days:) Hugs to all...............Rosie

lor 10-02-2007 10:55 AM

Rosey, Go to "Quick Links" right under "private messages" & up will pop a list of rooms. Go down to flashchat & click. It will go through a few movements then you get in. Right now there is a short wait to get in after it turns blue.