NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   Wonder Thread #12 (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/6301-wonder-thread-12-a.html)

Curious 11-14-2006 04:16 PM

Wonder Thread #12

Attachment 325

i wonder iffin' y'all were wondering what i have been doing today by the wonderful smell coming from this thread? :p

Alffe 11-14-2006 04:58 PM

I wonder if I should admit that I gave up trying to make the little communion wafers from the church provided recipe......

I wonder who will identify the taste of Pillsbury Pie Crusts....rolled ones..:D

I wonder if I can thank Curious for the cookies and ask her about Julie?....

I wonder if I can tell Biz that I put the yard pictures into todays mail...:rolleyes:

I wonder how BJ is feeling physically.....any better? (((BJ)))

I wonder if Kell knows that I appreciate her kind words and I appreciate her..

I wonder if I can leave hugs for the room.....

I wonder how Addys sister is and if Addy is feeling any better herself.

Addy 11-14-2006 11:31 PM

I wonder why, no matter how much I brush/comb the cats, their hair is everywhere! :mad: I wonder why I keep buying black things! :rolleyes:

I wonder if sis, Sparkle, will pop in and say hi to you all one of these days. She's doing good. I'm happy to say we're in touch often.

I wonder how the newlyweds are doing?

I wonder why it has rained the whole time I've been off work for depression! :( (I'm doing ok, thanks - and know that the rest I took was/is healthy)

I wonder if the sun will shine next Tuesday - they day I go back :rolleyes:

I wonder if scrabbley is drowning in her neck of the woods, too... another big storm rolling in overnight... the ski mtn owners are happy! Rivers are overflowing, ferries are cancelled due to high winds and power lines fall down. (Thankfully, I'm not personally affected).

I wonder when my sons and I will find time to hook up - work keeps getting in our way.

I wonder why North America doesn't adopt the European way of life - more time off for friends and family.

I wonder if its hot in Oz and how Lara is doing.

I wonder about KathyM and Ducky.

xo for now

Alffe 11-15-2006 07:37 PM

I wonder if Addy checks her pm's...................:D

I wonder if Kimmys' daughter has returned to Indiana where it's windy & wet..

I wonder when Doody is gonna post some more pictures....:p

I wonder if Scrabble is finally feeling better.....(((Scrabble)))

I wonder if our little church can stand another funeral so soon....:(

I wonder if I can leave a hug for Goofy.....(((Goofy)))

~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ 11-16-2006 03:45 PM

I wonder if curious knows what a big ole sweet tooth i have.
I wonder if she knows how much i want to go bake up a batch of cookies right now...
I wonder who passed away,since alffe says there will be another funeral{{hugs}}
I wonder if feelingoofy is doin ok.
I wonder if i can just leave a hug for the room.{{hugs}}

Curious 11-16-2006 04:02 PM

i wonder if i can tell you i got an email from feelingoofy/vicky? her mil isn't doing well. she needs out support and prayers. :(

i wonder if kell knows that i do know she has a sweet tooth? :p me too!

Addy 11-16-2006 10:18 PM

I wonder why I am so thirsty now that we're on a "boil-your-water" alert... could it be the bacon from breakfast or the soya sauce with dinner... duh ME :( !!! :rolleyes:

I wonder if scrabble had friends affected by the horrible storm on her island?

I wonder if any of you have had friends affected by all the winter storms on our continent?

I wonder how lucky I am - at least I can boil water.

Idealist 11-17-2006 01:03 AM

I wonder why everything I write anymore always seems to sound so silly the next day...:rolleyes:

I wonder where my confidence has gotten off to this past week...:p

I wonder if Curious sent me my share of those wonderful-smelling cookies...:D

I wonder if Alffe knows I think that's pretty smart with the wafers...;)

I wonder if Addy know we in VA are drowning, too...:o

I wonder if Kell is going to get control of that sweet-tooth before it's too late...:p

I wonder I can't seem to hook up with my night-owl buddies much these days...must be on different schedules now...:eek:

I wonder if I'll ever in my life find someone who really does understand me...:confused:

Alffe 11-17-2006 01:13 PM

I wonder if Idealist knows that I read everything he writes the next day and none of it seems silly....:rolleyes:

I wonder if I can tell him that I feel so much better about the wafers now..:D

I wonder if Mr.Alffe was trying to tell me something when he suprised me with a membership to Curves...:o

I wonder what I can suprise him with!......;)

I wonder if therealme will come back and talk to us....

I wonder if I am wrong in not calling my veggie list of people, we had so much food, too much food at last Saturdays funeral...and this is another, very old member who died.......

I wonder if I can stop now after making three dishes....:confused:

I wonder if BJ heard from the dr. yet....I wonder if she feels like I'm nagging..

I wonder if Bizi went to the gym this morning.....

I wonder if I can leave Doody a hug....(((Doody)))

jingle 11-17-2006 02:45 PM

I wonder when I will decide I have the energy to brush my teeth.

~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ 11-17-2006 04:01 PM

I wonder if i can tell alffe how very sorry i am that she lost an old time member of her church{{hugs}}
I wonder what happened to{{ kimmy , jingle and doody}}
I wonder why i cant seem to get on track this week i seem to be behind on everything...
I wonder if my son will be able to get another job soon.He seems sooo unhappy lately.I am VERY worried about the amount of stress he is under and he is only 19!
I wonder if curious knows that i appreciate her letting us know how feelingoofy is doing.Please let her know that she is in my thoughts and prayers -and i am so sorry so much is going on in her life right now..
I wonder if the rains will ever let up on the poor people that have had waayy too much lately!
I wonder if idealist knows that i am not real concerned about my ole sweet tooth habit:p
I wonder if idealist knows that i dont think his words are silly.
I wonder when doody will post more pics of grandoody.
I wonder if i can leave hugs for the room.{{{hugs}}}

Julie 11-17-2006 07:00 PM

I wonder if I can leave hugs for Goofy

I wonder too about the rains too Kell.

I wonder if you guys know that though I'm not posting much I'm thinking of you.

I wonder what our neighbors are cooking out and hope that it tastes better than it smells

I wonder if I can find Robert's friend birthday party tomorrow...can't find the address on Mapquest.

i wonder if I can leave big hugs for all.

FeelinGoofy 11-17-2006 09:17 PM

i wonder if i can tell you guys how touched i am at your thoughtfulness.

i wonder if i can tell you the dr will probally put a feeding tube in my MIL's
stomach on Monday. We are looking at nursing homes in the area, and already
have hospice lined up to help. What an emotional time this past couple of weeks have been :(

i wonder if i can also tell you i dont have alot of time on the computer, but i will try to at least let somebody know what is going on so they can pass on the info.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Lara 11-18-2006 11:54 PM

Goofy, I'm very sorry to hear that. I know that's a pretty drastic measure so things must be pretty grim. I'll be thinking of you and your family.
Keep strong.

Addy 11-19-2006 02:54 PM

I wonder why my son says he hates christmas...

I wonder if its my fault :(

Lara 11-19-2006 03:51 PM

I wonder if I can tell Addy something...
when I see you saying these things sometimes, I really worry about you from way over here. It's not your fault. If he doesn't like xmas, than so be it. My son has no interest in xmas or birthdays or other types of celebrations at all. They're just not in his list of priorities. It's just the way he is. It's not because of me or my divorce or anything else. (((addy)))

STOP beating yourself up. :)

Alffe 11-19-2006 03:54 PM

I wonder if Lara checks her pm's.....;)

~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ 11-19-2006 10:36 PM

I wonder if i can leave a big ole hug for {{{addy}}}
I wonder if i can tell feelingoofy how much i appreciate her takin the time to drop in and let us know whats goin on..{{{{{{vicky}}}}}}}
I wonder if i can hold up physically in order to help my mom cook thanksgiving dinner.I told her i would help her because she isn't able to do it-but i am really not up to it either!!I just didn't wanna be sitting at home -and have her and my dad off having dinner at someone elses house!
I wonder if my mom will really keep it simple,like i asked her to do...
I wonder how many here at NT got to see the meteor shower last night...
I wonder if kimmy will check in again soon...
I wonder if i can leave a hug for the room.
{{{{{hug}}}}}

Addy 11-19-2006 11:32 PM

I wonder if I can say thank you to Lara...

I wonder if I can say... ya, I know that...

and I wonder if I can say thanks to all of you who know and understand.

thanks my dear Lara *heart

Alffe 11-20-2006 06:29 AM

I wonder if some of us are having those same old expectations about Holiday time.....that we are supposed to enjoy having family around us...inspite of the empty chairs.....
that our sadness is not natural...and we are spoiling everyones fun....

I wonder at how glad I'll be when the Holidays are behind us and I can return to being thankful everyday for my many blessings.

I wonder how many years we all waste looking back and regreting.....

I wonder if I should post about the "gift" our son gave us last night.......

FeelinGoofy 11-20-2006 05:23 PM

i wonder if i can tell you they did not put the feeding tube in today

i wonder if i can also tell you my MIL is back in the regular hosptial because her lungs were full of fluid. They said she had congestive heart failure.

i wonder how Jingle is doing?

i wonder if Cooper is any better and if alffe found anybody to spread that dirt around?

i wonder what everybody is doing for Thanksgiving?

i wonder if it will really get up to 80 on Thanksgiving Day? :eek:

i wonder if anybody else has to work on Thanksgiving Day? I do but only 1/2 a day.... which i dont mind doing....

i wonder if i can tell everybody thank you for all your kind words and encouragement this past couple of weeks...
{{{HUGS}}}}

cherokeegrl 11-21-2006 03:37 AM

I wonder if I can send out some hugs for those that especially need them!!!

I wonder if you know I put together a yard sale a couple of weekends ago, and didn't do too bad! If I already told you about this, forgive me...my memory is really bad these days!!!! Ugh...

I wonder if my daughter will be happier in IN. She is leaving this weekend coming up. Her dad is driving down to pick her and her things up, and haul her back up north...like Alffe said, to the wind and rain...LOL!

I wonder when she will feel well enough to start packing. She was diagnosed with strep throat and a sinus infection today. I really do feel bad for her!

I wonder how Thanksgiving at my parents will go? They are picking my sister up from the airport that night. This sister and I don't speak...oh boy...this will be fun....NOT!

I wonder if the pumpkin pies I have committed to bake will come out well. Psssst.....Alffe, I wonder if the Pillsbury red box will tell on me for crusts! :D

I wonder how much I've shared about the problems with my housing situation. It's still not settled, and I'm still unsure if I'm staying here or vacating. I've been looking for an "Intent to Vacate" form online, just in case that is how it goes.

I wonder if my life will ever settle down, and stay that way for a long while!

I wonder about my state of mind alot lately. I'm very unhappy, and feeling down about everything. I'm not to much fun to be around, that's for sure!

I wonder if ya'll know that you are the main reason I even log on to my computer these days. Your support is wonderful, and I appreciate you so much!

I wonder if things are moving in a positive direction for all of you, no matter what is happening in your lives right now!

I wonder if I can thank Kell for thinking of me! :)

I wonder if Goofy is holding up with her MIL's heart and lung issues! I'm so sorry to hear about the new problems, and praying for all of you!

I wonder if Alffe's "gift" from her son was not a real difficult thing. I'm keeping you in my prayers lady! I can relate to difficulty getting through the holidays! :( We will though....

Sending out mega hugs to all my awesome friends here in SOS!! {{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}
Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!
~Kimmy

~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ 11-21-2006 06:31 PM

I wonder if i can tell kimmy how happy i was to see her post here tonight!!!
I wonder if i can send her some special {{{hugs}}}
I wonder if all of you know that i will be thinking of each and every one of you on this thanks giving!!
I wonder if kimmy believes everything happens for a reason,like ido??
I wonder if kimmy knows that i really hope something good happens from this chance meeting w/her sister

I wonder if i can share some really great news with everyone..I FINALLY went to see my primary care doc today -and he gave me a refferal for an MRI of my c-spine.Once i get this done i can get some treatment for the terrible pain and burning in my neck/shoulder!!!Since march all the other docs have been saying it was just fibro-but i knew it was something more..Thankfully this doc listened to me!!
I wonder if i can leave a very big hug to feelin goofy here as well{{{{{{hugs}}}}}
I wonder if i can tell alffe that i understand about the holidays being
a very hard time of year.
I wonder if i should tell alffe that i said a prayer for her as well, just a few minutes ago when i prayed for feelingoofy!
I wonder if i can leave a big hug for the room.
{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
I wonder if i can tell you all that i hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving ....

Alffe 11-21-2006 08:52 PM

I wonder if Kell knows how happy I am about her referral!...

I wonder if the pies are made yet?.....hide the red box! :D

I wonder and wonder if the fella will ever come spread the dirt....

I wonder if Kimmy knows how happy I was to see her post...

I wonder if she is tired of hearing me say it will get better...(((Kimmy)))

I wonder how Doody is.........gentle hug

I wonder why it took me so long to get new kitchen curtains..........

I wonder if Curious knows that I think her hubby is either crazy or pretty dang wonderful...........:eek:

I wonder how Julie's boys are.............

I wonder how many times I will watch the movie Ghost even tho I own it, I seem to be incapable of changing the station when it comes on......

I wonder how long it will take the snail mail to reach Australia...:D

I wonder if Addy is feeling any better....

I wonder why Scrabble is so quiet.....

I wonder who will start a new wonder thread...........:p

I wonder what Bizi is cooking...........