NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Sanctuary for Spiritual Support (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/)
-   -   Prayers needed for my Olhipie and I... (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/97170-prayers-olhipie.html)

tamiloo 08-10-2009 08:48 PM

Prayers needed for my Olhipie and I...

I posted on SOS about my huge challenges that the Olhipie and I are facing right now. I guess what I'm asking for is that prayers can be offered in our behave...for rescue...for comfort and patience...and for obedience. I love all of you and because of my love my prayers have become very long.

When the Olhipie and I were reglious volunteers at the Utah State Prison, the men counseled would often ask for us to pray for them. Sometimes I would just ask in a kind and loving way…please bless and comfort the men at the prison. Too many names to mention. I know these prayers were always sacred and that my Father in Heaven listened. Our prayers don’t have to be fancy…sometimes I think He just needs to hear how we are…happy or I at times will just say I’m having a hard day Father. Remember he is a kind and Loving Father.

I do appreciate all your kindness and caring that you give here on NT.:hug:

Chemar 08-10-2009 09:25 PM

(((((((((((((((Tami and Olhipie)))))))))))))))))))

nothing is impossible for God!
I pray that He will send help for you and show you who to turn to to get mercy in this situation.

I hope you will contact your church and see if they can help too...whether financially or at least to help advocate for you with the mortgage co

also your local newspaper, tv news...anyone you can think of who can bring attention to this for you. Mortgage companies absolutely can and should work with families dealing with the serious health issues that you are.

May God soften hearts and bring a miraculous solution for you

I know a chorus of prayers are going up from the many here at NT who love you Tam:grouphug:

Kitty 08-10-2009 10:58 PM

Praying for you and your family, Tami. :hug:

ewizabeth 08-10-2009 11:03 PM

I'll keep you and Craig in my prayers Tami. :hug:

Alffe 08-11-2009 05:13 AM

Sending prayers Tammi and positive thoughts. :grouphug:

soxmom 08-11-2009 06:43 AM

:hug:saying a prayer..........:hug:

SandyC 08-11-2009 10:52 AM

Sending up prayers. :hug:

:smileypray::smileypray::smileypray::smileypray:

FeelinGoofy 08-11-2009 06:36 PM

Tammie,
I'm a big believer in prayer.... I know God hears and answers us when we pray. I'll remember you and your dear sweet hubby in my prayers!!!!

Spanish Moss 08-11-2009 07:54 PM

Praying for you and your hubby :grouphug:

tamiloo 08-11-2009 11:43 PM

Thank you all for your loving thoughts and prayers...I feel them helping and giving me peace...:grouphug:

~scrabble 08-12-2009 01:13 AM

sending love and prayers

(((Tami))) :circlelove:

Chemar 08-12-2009 11:38 AM

hoping some relief is in sight (((((Tami)))))

Abbie 08-12-2009 01:39 PM

:smileypray::smileypray:Sending up prayers for relief from the storm you are in...:smileypray:
prayers for comfort to ease your heart and mind...prayers of grace to see you through...:smileypray::smileypray:

:hug:
Abbie

Friend2U 08-13-2009 03:02 AM

Prayers and hugs for you both.:hug:

Koala77 08-13-2009 03:35 AM

Thinking of you both.

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/l...rayersdove.gif

Praying for some good news soon.

mistiis 08-13-2009 08:42 PM

Holding you in loving prayer, as well as your dear hubby....:hug: Believe in His wisdom and power to bring about the miracles necessary for His loving servants.....:)

bluenurse 08-14-2009 09:42 AM

Saying prayers for both of you, that you might find support, comfort and peace. God does listen.:hug:

misshayleesmom 08-16-2009 01:29 PM

Saying a prayer for you and hubby:grouphug:

billie 08-20-2009 06:07 PM

Thank God that you have each other

Dear Tami,

You are in my prayers, you and olehippie. If his name is any indication, we grew up in about the same era, and I too, have posted a bit in SOS, no new threads. However, I am not familiar with your story, and will try to make myself so. God watches over us. Blessings on You 2. :grouphug: billie

Darlene 08-21-2009 01:11 AM

tamiloo 09-14-2009 12:19 PM

Sorry, I've been away because of computer problems. Last month we able to get relief from the mortgage problems and what pops up many other problems. To many to even get started.

I have never felt so down...today is the worst. Woke up and just layed and then the anxiety started...can't stop crying.

I'm so scared

Kitty 09-14-2009 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tamiloo (Post 566109)
Sorry, I've been away because of computer problems. Last month we able to get relief from the mortgage problems and what pops up many other problems. To many to even get started.

I have never felt so down...today is the worst. Woke up and just layed and then the anxiety started...can't stop crying.

I'm so scared

Awww, Tami, I'm so sorry. I'm glad you got some relief from the mortgage problem, tho. Money concerns can add so much stress to an already stressful situation.

I hope the other problems resolve themselves soon. I'll definitely keep you and your family in my prayers. :hug:

tamiloo 09-14-2009 12:29 PM

The problems are still connected to the house. Because we begged borrowed the money for the house pmt. We had to let our Bankruptcy pmts slide...

I want a day when no one wants any part of me....

Abbie 09-14-2009 01:28 PM

Continuing to lift you and Olhipie in prayers.

Praying for the waters and winds to calm. May your path be level and clear of debris.

Sending Love and Hugs to you both!!
:hug::hug:
Abbie

tamiloo 09-14-2009 02:33 PM

Thank you so much...your so kind!

soxmom 09-14-2009 02:55 PM

Keeping you all in my prayers Tammi.:hug:

SandyC 09-14-2009 04:13 PM

Praying here too. :hug:

Twinkletoes 09-14-2009 04:22 PM

I'm so sorry to hear your problems are not yet resolved. Bleh.

Wondered where you've been, Tamiloo. :)

We're getting blown away here in central Utah -- how about you guys?

Need me to come up there and straighten you out? Wish I could, lol.

Praying for you and the OlHipie. Be well, my friend. :hug:

Chemar 09-14-2009 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tamiloo (Post 566124)

I want a day when no one wants any part of me....

oh tamiloo I can sure say amen to that!!!

praying somehow relief will come and let you breathe a bit easier:hug:

do you have someone who can maybe advocate for you re the payments going down a bit...a kind of debt consolidation plan or something like that? especially with the health circumstances being what they are

((((((((((((((tamiloo)))))))))))))

Darlene 09-15-2009 01:20 AM

tamiloo,:hug:

Sorry to hear you are having hard times. As you can see you have a great number of dear friends here wanting to wrap the armes arond you and Olhipie.

My thoughts and prayers are with the both of you. :smileypray:

Hockey 09-15-2009 05:35 AM

Chemar's advice is excellent. I have faith that you can find someone to help you sort it all out.

In the meantime, we're all pulling for you!:hug:

Twinkletoes 09-18-2009 11:10 AM

Tami, anything good to report yet?

Praying for you and that crazy guy who wants SNOW!? Tell him NOT YET! I want to enjoy autumn!

:hug::hug::hug:

tamiloo 09-19-2009 12:22 PM

Rochelle, I want to enjoy fall too...Indian Summer my favorite time of year!!

My bankruptcy attorney is trying work out a pay back schedule that won't take all our disposible income....which right now that's not much. I paid the house payment to get them off my back...however it took money from the Bankrubtcy...dang that hurt to put all that together...hope you understand...blonde and all. It does feel good to know that my attorney is working for us and not trying to get everything dismissed.

I do feel a lot better. I even bought some food...we will be eating!!

Love all you guys and I know the prayers and hugs are helping!! Here's one back at ya!!
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/j...GentleHugs.jpg

ewizabeth 09-19-2009 12:31 PM

I hope you get this all sorted out soon Tami. :hug: :hug: :hug: Tell Craig to stop thinking about snow, he'll jinx it for the rest of us too, lol.

prairiemary 09-24-2009 01:35 PM

Tamiloo,wouldn't it be great if we could all gather together,under this awesome autumn sunshine,and all join hands so we can pray for all those who need our prayers,and those who need them,but don't know they need them?!Just a thought.

Chemar 10-02-2009 08:20 AM

just checking in on how things are going

(((((((((((tamiloo)))))))))))))

tamiloo 11-02-2009 02:21 PM

Next Monday we are going to court for our Chapter 13...to change the payments and to help with catching up. We have about a year left to pay of the 5. We are so close...I want to jump ahead of next week.

I still need to come up with a huge amount of money before that day...catch up...to show them we can do it.

My need for today is I pray for the strength it takes to call family and or friends for help. My close family can't or won't help...now I go to extended family.

I don't know if I'm afraid to ask or afraid of the turn down...don't want to appear to be to needy...I just want it to be over....:Sob:Why should I be so scared of talking to people who love me...I have become very scared to leave the house at all....:(

SandyC 11-02-2009 02:37 PM

Tammy I am so sorry your in a position that you have to ask for help. I can't even imagine how that feels. Just know we are praying for you guys and hope all works out. :hug:

tamiloo 11-02-2009 02:51 PM

Oh, Sandy...thank you so much!!:hug:

sabimax 11-02-2009 03:03 PM

first time I saw this, hugsssssssssssssssss and prayers heading your way! remember too much worry about a situation makes it feel so much worse... I know this as I am a big worry wort about everything....and trying to learn to let go of that worry ...

hugss and hopign it all works out, sarah