NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD and CRPS) (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/)
-   -   Tis the Season... (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/110681-tis-season.html)

Dubious 12-19-2009 12:15 AM

Tis the Season...

It has been another long year for all as I am sure everyone would agree. A year of triumph when pain dissipates; a year of dispair when it returns. The 'seasons' seem to ebb and flow.

One thing for certain that I am thankfull for is all the new friendships that I have realized on this list, what I have learned from all and been privilaged to share, paradoxically brought on by so much grief. Maybe there is a silver lining, at least a small one, in this cloud that never leaves called CRPS. And that is the smile I get on my face when I log on every morning to share life with all of you.

Merry Christmas (and everything else) to all!

CRPSbe 12-19-2009 10:22 AM

Happy Holidays to each and every one of you here!

SandyRI 12-19-2009 10:40 AM

I am also very grateful

Dear fellow RSDers:

I am SO grateful for my awesome new friends! Your support has been the best. When so many others have let me down, I always know I can come here and you will come through for me; that I will find understanding and friendship. And that I am not "bugging" you when I whine (or at least you're nice enough to tolerate it - thanks!!!). And that you are not tired of listening to me complain. Only YOU can understand what I mean when I say that my head hurts ALL the time.

My life would not be the same without you all. I am happy that I have you for the difficult journey that is facing me in the upcoming months as I anxiously wait for the WC judges decision on ketamine treatments with Getson.

Furthermore, the RSD knowledge and legal and WC advice you have provided are priceless and most deeply appreciated.

Finally, thanks to the moderators of this board who allow us all to share with one another.

Peace and love and Happy Holidays!! XOXOX Sandy C.

Mslday 12-19-2009 12:13 PM

I too am grateful for each of your friendships, for the unconditional support offered and for the insight into this journey through RSD that we share.

I still continue to search for understanding with hope each day that there will be answers for us.

I wish you all a very peaceful and joy filled holiday.

MsL :grouphug:

dreambeliever128 12-21-2009 02:54 PM

Merry Christmas to everyone here.

It's just 4 days till Christmas. This year has been very hectic for me around home and when I took presents to the Drs. office earlier, it was hard for me to say I was excited about Christmas this year.

Luckily, the boys and my kids will get me in that spirit Christmas Eve day.

I hope all of you do have a Happy Holiday Season. It is great to come here everyday and read about each and everyone of your journey's with life and to share what we have learned and continue to learn about the RSD.

Hopefully, we can forget it for a few days and ejoy the Holiday Season.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TOO ALL OF YOU.

Ada

allentgamer 12-21-2009 04:24 PM

I hope everyone has very MERRY, PAIN FREE holiday days.

Big Christmas hugs to everyone!! :grouphug: