NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Peripheral Neuropathy (https://www.neurotalk.org/peripheral-neuropathy/)
-   -   Our dear Silverlady (https://www.neurotalk.org/peripheral-neuropathy/19801-dear-silverlady.html)

LizaJane 05-16-2007 08:40 PM

Our dear Silverlady

Billye is in the hospital, and has been since Saturday. As she'd already posted, as of last Friday she had two fractures in her legs, as well as one in her thorax. Then it seemed her sacrum developed a fracture, and she had an mri on Friday. Saturday, she was unable to move around at all because of the pain, and her husband took her to the hospital. She's definitely got a fractured sacrum, too. Also, they found a kidney infection and pneumonia.

The doctors have gotten good pain control for her, and she is much more comfortable. The orthopedists are still working on what to do for her.

It's a lot of suffering.

rose 05-16-2007 08:57 PM

Thank you. I don't know how I missed reading about this before. What an awful lot to deal with.

Gentle cyberhug to dear Billye.

rose

BEGLET 05-16-2007 09:00 PM

Sending

lots of hugs and guidance for her docs to get her back feeling better - her presence is sorely missed :grouphug:

dahlek 05-16-2007 09:11 PM

Billy - my heart is with you...

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Just tell your docs that there are lots of 'balloons' watching over you.

Beat that infection and that pneumonia will you!
I'll quietely [as best I can that is] wait for updates.
They better be good, promise? - j

MelodyL 05-16-2007 09:19 PM

I'm sending you lots of cyber hugs and love.

Hope you feel a bit better soon.

Melody::hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

shiney sue 05-16-2007 09:36 PM

Get Better

How very sad sweetheart. we will keep you in our thoughts and our hearts.
When you feel much better,we will take turns telling you how much we
care. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Sue

watsonsh 05-16-2007 10:07 PM

My thoughts are with you and I am praying for a speedy recovery. Get well soon we miss you. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Alkymst 05-16-2007 10:43 PM

Billye

I'm so sorry to hear of your latest sufferings. My very best wishes to you for a complete recovery - You're in my thoughts and quiet prayers - the very best to you.
:hug:
Alkymst

rfinney 05-16-2007 10:43 PM

Billye . . .

I sure hope you get out of the hospital ASAP. I will hold a thought for your healing . . . and you can see that so many of us are doing that. Get back here soon.

rafi

Yorkiemom 05-16-2007 10:45 PM

Billye

Poor thing. She has really had a lot to deal with and now this. I think I recall that she has Osteoporosis or maybe it was Osteopenia. I hope they can do something for her. I am glad though that she is under observation, since she has these infections and so many fractures...

Our best to you Billye. May you have a speedy recovery...

love,
Cathie