NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   Daylight Savings Time (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/116321-daylight-savings-time.html)

Kitty 03-09-2010 12:19 PM

Daylight Savings Time

I was just looking at the calendar and noticed that Sunday is the beginning of Daylight Savings Time.

Spring forward......Fall back.

So, we set our clocks an hour ahead on Saturday night before we go to bed.

I'll be glad for the extra daylight......but I'm gonna feel pretty silly putting on my jammies at 7 PM when it's still sunny out! :o

legzzalot 03-09-2010 12:21 PM

HA HA simple solution.... wear jammies at all times! That's what I do! Then again, I never leave my house, so it's all good.

SallyC 03-09-2010 12:28 PM

Eggsackelly, Legzzy..:D

tkrik 03-09-2010 12:53 PM

*tkrik looking at her outfit* Yup, still in my jammies at 10:45 a.m. Naptime isn't that far off so I might as well wait until after my nap to shower/get dressed in clean jammies. :D Obviously, I am not going anywhere today.

Kelly - I don't lose any sleep over this. There are some states that don't change time, we are one of them. I'll be getting up and going to bed at the same time. Of course, I know have to remember the time differences when calling family and Nascar race times.;):D

Kitty 03-09-2010 01:43 PM

I used to work with this girl (her name was Cindy!!:p).....long time ago.....she was sorta ditzy. When we were getting ready for DST one year she piped up and said "don't you just hate havin' to get up at 2 AM just to change your clock?". You could have heard a pin drop in that office. And yes, she was serious!

Debbie D 03-09-2010 02:57 PM

OMG Kelly...hope she met and married a good, understanding man...to help her through life...

I don't know why, but I thought we were supposed to change our clocks on Apr.3...I love it when we do this...sunset is so much later!! Yippee:D

Aarcyn 03-09-2010 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitty (Post 630590)
I used to work with this girl (her name was Cindy!!:p).....long time ago.....she was sorta ditzy. When we were getting ready for DST one year she piped up and said "don't you just hate havin' to get up at 2 AM just to change your clock?". You could have heard a pin drop in that office. And yes, she was serious!

we worked together?

Kitty 03-09-2010 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aarcyn (Post 630649)
we worked together?

Cyn, I could never imagine you making a comment like she did!! ;)

Kitty 03-09-2010 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Debbie D (Post 630638)
OMG Kelly...hope she met and married a good, understanding man...to help her through life...

She was married.....but he was as thick as she was! :rolleyes:

Debbie D 03-09-2010 05:11 PM

Hope they were childless:o