NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   The 58th Wonderful Wonder Bread...err...Thread (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/32727-58th-wonderful-wonder-bread-err-thread.html)

Curious 11-24-2007 10:44 AM

The 58th Wonderful Wonder Bread...err...Thread

i wonder if everyone is warm? it's FREEZING here.

i wonder if anyone has done any christmas shopping? are you doing it up big or small this year?

i wonder if i can tell y'all a secret? my daughter that moved to new jersey is coming home for christmas! shhhhhh...we are going to surprise lil'monkey and grandmonkey. :D

i wonder if i should change lil'monkey's name? she sure ain't lil' anymore. i think she grew more. :eek:

i wonder why i hate no having insurance so much? i didn't use it much when we had it.

i wonder why i feel so gripey today? could it be that my neighbors...who share the bedroom wall...are away until monday and forgot turn off their alarm? it blares music for 2 hours starting at 5 am. the people downstairs thought it was us. came ringing our doorbell yesterday at 5:30am. they don't even have connecting walls with them. :eek:

grumpy monkey leaves :grouphug: for the room and the lurkers we love so much.

bizi 11-24-2007 12:44 PM

I wonder if you know that we had a great time visiting with the alffes,
they are on their way to new orleans for some red beans and rice before their flight home.
I wonder if I can wish everyone a happy saturday....
I wonder how our girlie, bj is doing this weekend....
bizi

CoolAngel26 11-24-2007 11:10 PM

I wonder if I can tell Curious,she's not alone..I'm freezing too.;)

I wonder if anyone had a great Thanksgiving? I did.:D

I wonder if I can leave :grouphug::grouphug:for the room..

I wonder why radio stations start playing Christmas music the day after Thanksgiving...:confused:Anyone know the answer???

Wren 11-25-2007 10:18 AM

I wonder if I can say how very glad I am that we put out our electric bird water dish -- the one that doesn't freeze -- so they can all get a drink during this very cold snap.

I wonder if I can whine and complain about Christmas shopping. I really don't like that :(

I wonder if I can say how much I miss Who Moi here .... his posting was such a joy.

I wonder about the bad weather forecast tomorrow and we have that long drive.

I wonder about a lot of things this morning .........

~scrabble 11-25-2007 02:10 PM

I wonder if Curious knows that I wish she could somehow pull the plug on her neighbours' alarm clock? (Blaring from 5am to 7am??? sheesh!) :mad:

I wonder if Curious knows that I am now in the habit of checking my daughter's alarm clock whenever she leaves to spend a few days at her dad's house, so I'm not rudely awakened on a weekend by the "beeping"? (At least it isn't blaring music AND I can just go into her room to shut it off if it does go off when she's not there.)

I wonder if you know how much I love my flannel sheets and electric blanket? (I love getting into a cozy bed.) :)

I wonder if you know that it doesn't bother me a bit to have to scrape the frost and ice off my car in the mornings? .... because I'm just so grateful to have a car this winter!!!! :D

I wonder if Curious knows I'm happy that her daughter will be home for Christmas and I bet it will be a wonderful surprise?

I wonder if Curious knows I would be happy to help kick Mr. Curious to the curb? (:hug: ...... the hug is for you!)

I wonder if you know that I finished knitting a touque for my son this weekend and I'm working on the 2nd of 2 legwarmers for my daughter while my kids are at their dad's house? (I used an Alpaca/wool blend for the touque and soft bamboo for the legwarmers.)

I wonder if I should work on addressing my Christmas cards, do laundry, or the dishes? (Maybe I can do a bit of 'work' and then get back to knitting.... :p)

I wonder if Alffe and bizi know I'm happy they got to spend some time together? :hug: :hug:

I wonder if you know that I went to 3 craft fairs yesterday but I didn't buy very much? (I like to see what other people are making so I can get ideas for myself. I did buy myself some earrings and a delicious plate of buttermilk curry at the Fair Trade craft fair. ) :D

I wonder if CoolAngel knows I'm glad she had a good Thanksgiving? :hug:

I wonder what kind of birds visit Wren's bird water dish? (I wonder if she knows I caught a photo this summer of a momma wren on the porch of her birdhouse as she was about to feed her wee ones?)

I wonder if Who Moi knows I miss his posts too? :hug:

I wonder if you know I almost lost this list of wonders as I got distracted with the laundry? (I got logged off but I was able to retrieve my list and I copied it to Word. Now that I’ve ‘pasted’ it I had better hit "submit reply" and wonder more later.) :wink:

Alffe 11-25-2007 02:51 PM

I wonder if I'll be able to make Po' Boy sandwiches for Gretchen (that's Bizi's twin sister) and her family when they come this weekend....

I wonder how my 12 yr old grandaughter can look 19.........:rolleyes:

I wonder if my sister will like her Christmas present from Louisiana...

I wonder if Bizi will remember to bring it....:D

I wonder if Cooper will get over his new love from Camp...a rescue airdale named Molly.....:o rhymes with his old love Holly....geez...:D

I wonder if I can leave another hug for wren...big day tomorrow...long day..:hug:

I wonder if Curious feels any better..:hug:

I wonder if Scrabble is making snowflakes this year?...

Alffe 11-27-2007 06:43 AM

I wonder if Sunnyside could use a hug.....:grouphug:

I wonder if Scrabble or Addy watched this...http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNew...urist/20071112

I wonder if I can admit that I've ordered a turducken thru the mail....*grin

I wonder if I can thank BJ for making me look at my drivers license which expires very very soon!

I wonder if I can leave BJ a hug....that really was bad luck dear girl! :hug:

I wonder why our Goofy is being so quiet....and Doody...and KathyM...and, well I could go on and on..............:p

I wonder if the newbies will understand that this family really is bigger than they think...................

FeelinGoofy 11-27-2007 08:48 AM

I wonder if Alffe knows i've been doing alot of lurking lately....
I wonder if we made the right decision in taking a 9 year old dog...
I wonder if you guys would like to hear the story behind our new furbaby? :rolleyes:
I wonder at the strength my dear aunt has....
I wonder if i can leave a :hug: for those who need one today...

Abbie 11-27-2007 02:06 PM

I wonder... if Alffe's driver's license is about to expire... does that mean she has a birthday coming up quick??? (I know dl's expire on birthdays in her neck of the woods)

I wonder how Sunnyside is doing today??? maybe a little stronger today I hope.

I wonder how many times someone can get knocked down before they decide not to get up again.

I wonder when it will snow here... we've had flurries but if it's gonna do that then just stick around and pile up.

I wonder if I can just leave gentle :hug:'s for all and be on my way now...

take care all,
abbie

Wren 11-27-2007 04:14 PM

I wonder if I can whine with revolting poor me stuff .................
hee hee .... You can't stop me unless you have the power to cut the electricity here ...................... I wonder if you do ;)
I wonder when this day will end .... I wonder if I'll make it :(

I wonder how sunnyside is doing today. I sure hope it's OK

I wonder if abbie will leave another gentle hug ..... pretty please.

I wonder if Vicky will feel better soon :hug:

I wonder when and how dear Scrabble learned curry tasted good :D

I wonder where Doody is

I wonder if Alf will tell us what a turducken is

I wonder if will get over 35* here tomorrow ...............