NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   Panic Attacks and Nerves (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/13871-panic-attacks-nerves.html)

Nikko 02-20-2007 09:29 AM

Panic Attacks and Nerves

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh panic attacks are kicking in big time. I haven't eaten since Sunday, my appetite is always effected when my nerves are bad. Sleeping is an issue too.

Tomorrow afternoon is court to see if he goes to jail. I so hope this will be over in some sense tomorrow.

My girlfriend is taking me, and I am meeting my court advocate there.

I dread seeing his face. I hope I don't get emotional, then again I can just walk out, I am not supeoned to be there, it's just that the prosecution and his PO wants me there. It helps their case.

Today, need to try and keep busy.

Klonapin is going to help me get through tomorrow for sure.

I saw my DV counsler yesterday, which helped.

Nikko:hug:

Just Jacquie 02-20-2007 02:32 PM

:grouphug: We're all behind ya', N!!

If you can't stand to face him, than avoid eye to eye contact :winky:

It'll be over before ya know it - please give us the news when you can!!

Best of luck, J ;)

Mari 02-20-2007 04:31 PM

Hi Nikko,
You will not be alone.
You have a group here supporting you.
Take care of yourself.
Mari

Nikko 02-20-2007 08:00 PM

Thanks.......................kept busy today cleaning.

Making Pork Chops now, then mashed potato's and spinach.

I have to make myself eat. Had the runs bad today.

Hope to sleep, my meds should work.

Talk to you as soon as I can.

:hug: Nikko

bizi 02-20-2007 08:50 PM

dear Nikko,
This is going to be a tough day tomorrow for you...

Quote:

..."his PO wants me there. It helps their case."...
If you don't have to go then don't?
Only if this helps you.
hang in there...I think you continue to be so brave thru all of this..your taking care of your mom has been such a struggle the past year and now having to continue to go thru al of this crap...I want easier days for you.
((((HUGS))))
bizi:hug:

DiMarie 02-21-2007 12:37 AM

Praying for ya Nikko

Will be sitting right there with you my friend. You are a stuning and brave fighter. Love ya
di

Mari 02-21-2007 03:33 AM

Sending you strength and hugs.
:grouphug:

Alffe 02-21-2007 05:22 AM

You aren't going in there alone Nikko...a whole bunch of us are right there beside you. :hug:

Nikko 02-21-2007 07:46 AM

:grouphug: Thanks everyone, I will think when I am there, that you all are there too. It will make me smile. Woke up at 4am, but I did sleep well with the help of my Klonapin and Trazadone. I also take my Cymbalta and Lamictal at night.

I will take my Klonapin as directed today 3x, probably a few extra, since my body seems to fight off meds when I get really nervous and anxious.

Today will bring some sort of closure, once I know where he will end up, then I can bring my divorce papers to court to file, with $200.00 and in 63 days be free and divorced. I bought the divorce kit for $35.00 at the book store, my girlfriend told me about it. Let's hope he gets at least 2 months, so I can be already divorced when he gets out of jail. I need prayers please.

I will write when I can, it is going to be a long day for sure.

I'll be thinking of you all, thanks so much for all of your support.

If I have a panic attack or get emotional, I can just get up and walk out of the court room, my p-doc told me that.

Have a good day. :grouphug: Nikko