NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Social Chat (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-chat/)
-   -   DH finally found a new ride... (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-chat/38544-dh-finally-found-ride.html)

Momma's Kids 02-08-2008 11:57 AM

DH finally found a new ride...

If you were at MSW, you might remember my father's wife and the stunt she pulled...summary, she bought a truck, couldn't make payments, we took up payments a year ago. She wanted the truck back, gave it to her son to continue payments, and when her GS turns 16 in a few weeks, he will have the truck to drive.

This was my DH work truck, he has been using mine since...yesterday he found one he likes and is picking it up today...and the payments are lower and it's a bigger truck with 4WD.

Unfortunately because of her actions and the way she went about it...my bros and sis are slightly upset with her and are not speaking to her. The relationship was shakey already...I speak but really don't go out of my way to do so. I know, it ain't nice, but then again...there are consequences to all our actions.

But now yer Pa can make us some shoppin money>>>:D

karousel 02-08-2008 02:04 PM

I'm glad your DH found new wheels. And a lower payment is even better!

braingonebad 02-08-2008 03:37 PM

WOOHOO! Do we get to christen it?

:p

Momma's Kids 02-08-2008 03:43 PM

It has a full size body so that'll fit a whole lot of bodies...who's bringing the champagne? lol

Oh yeah...and we ain't gotta worry bout boggin cause its a 4WD!!

kellijo 02-08-2008 03:45 PM

Oh Momma if you try real hard you can still bog down a 4wd. Even the really big ones.

Ooops I might have said too much.:wink::D

Blessings2You 02-08-2008 03:51 PM

All things work together for good...

Momma's Kids 02-08-2008 06:15 PM

B2Y...yes they do and sometimes things are blessings in disquise, we just don't always realize it until later. lol

I've told family not to worry about it...we'll be just fine, we have always pulled through in tough times and this is just another time to pull. lol

PolarExpress 02-08-2008 08:27 PM

Well Momma, at least you have a big new 4-wheel drive to help you pull!
What do you say to someone for an occasion like this? Happy New Truck? Hallmark should have a card for it, eh?
Whatever..Enjoy the new truck!

SandyC 02-08-2008 09:25 PM

Oh Momma, this takes me back to tailgatin' days. I'll bring the keg!

When one door closes SMACK in your face...Another CHEAPER door opens up for ya! How's that Polar? LOL

Momma's Kids 02-09-2008 08:16 PM

I have one but I don't think Hallmark would approve. lol

We did a good deed and paid for the truck,
Because of our deed, we then got stuck.
We ranted, we vented, and we raved,
We wanted to put her in a grave.

Then we calmed and we began to look,
We searched through Kelly's Blue Book.
Finally the man our offer took, and...
We are now driving a big ole truck.

How bout that...will that be considered a Hallmark moment? lol