NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   Any other Jerky fans out there? (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/108296-jerky-fans.html)

Earl 11-17-2009 09:59 PM

Any other Jerky fans out there?

Ok, so I am waiting for the FedEx truck to deliver precious cargo today. (I think I am the last delivery on the truck since it is 7:55pm and no truck in sight.

The delivery is of my favorite beef jerky. "Divine Bovine beef jerky" which I ordered online. I discovered it about a year ago at Costco but the Costco's here don't seem to stock it anymore. It is the most tender, flavorful jerky I have ever tasted.

Who else loves jerky? what are you looking for in a jerky? I like mine full of flavor but not too tough to chew. Divine Bovine hits the spot as my all time favorite.

So, anyone have a vote on who makes the best jerky? If so, let us know and we can taste it for ourselves. also put where you find yours. And if you happen to visit a Costco, check out the jerky isle, if they have Divine Bovine, buy me some, I will pay you and pay for the shipping.

Gee, I hope this truck comes soon. The last status I read on the tracking number is "on truck for delivery" that was 12 hours ago, I hope nothing has happened to the driver/truck. I hope he didn't have an accident or quit for the night before delivering mine.

SallyC 11-17-2009 10:52 PM

Maybe the delivery Guy likes Jerky too..:eek::D

Earl 11-17-2009 11:02 PM

Got it...

I got it. He delivered it at 8:40. I asked him if I was the last delivery tonight, he said "nope I have about 20 more to do before 10pm.

I have already had about 2 oz of what I ordered. Yummy yummy.

doydie 11-17-2009 11:13 PM

I had a friend that made venison jerky that was scrumptious!

legzzalot 11-18-2009 04:08 AM

MMMMMMMMM Deer Jerky!!

TXBatman 11-18-2009 12:06 PM

There is a place called Woodrow's in Centerville, Texas...about halfway between Dallas and Houston on I-45. If you can imagine a kind of jerky, they have it...venison jerky, beef jerky, buffalo jerky, elk jerky, turkey jerky, etc. in all varieties of spice levels. It is a guaranteed stop every time I drive to Dallas. My favorite is the venison jerky and the turkey jerky, but the buffalo isn't bad either.

AZjanie 11-18-2009 12:13 PM

OH YEAH!! :D

If I had known that Fed-Ex truck had your jerky on board I'd have hijacked it!! :p

No officer; I know nothing about missing jerky * sitting on the curb flossing* by the way...got a breath mint?? :rolleyes:

Kitt 11-18-2009 01:12 PM

We love jerky. We make our own. Have to get some going again.:)

SallyC 11-18-2009 01:14 PM

Not that it matters to you bunch of Jerkys, but, I hate it..Yucky poo!!!:p

AfterMyNap 11-18-2009 05:44 PM

Well, I have to do it.

Earl, you're pretty jerky but I'd hardly call myself a fan; let's just stick with 'friend'.