NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   Houston Get Together (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/48330-houston.html)

D_HOLLAND 06-20-2008 07:02 AM

Houston Get Together

Anyone interested in another get together sometime in July?

I'm posting this on both boards.

Kitty 06-20-2008 07:09 AM

Hi Dedra!

How's your son doing? Sorry, not trying to hijack....I'm not in TX but just wondered how ya'll were doing. Hope he's doing well.

Kelly

D_HOLLAND 06-20-2008 07:46 AM

Thanks for asking Kitty

After his 6th Tysabri infusion he had followup MRI's which we hoped would be great since he was feelins some what better -unfortunately they came back with 6 new lesions.

He went through about 2 weeks for really bad depression but seems to be doing much better now.

No really new sx's - just the same walking, vision, fatigure problems

freeinhou 06-20-2008 11:56 AM

Ok! How ya been?

Tom

lady_express_44 06-20-2008 12:00 PM

I'll probably be there in Nov, as well as in the Carolina's . . . if my health continues. Maybe we can have another one then?

Cherie

KajunButterfly 06-20-2008 12:03 PM

I'm not too far from Houston and I would love to come but,......not in July..the heat would kill me.

Twinkletoes 06-20-2008 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D_HOLLAND (Post 305426)
Thanks for asking Kitty

After his 6th Tysabri infusion he had followup MRI's which we hoped would be great since he was feelins some what better -unfortunately they came back with 6 new lesions.

He went through about 2 weeks for really bad depression but seems to be doing much better now.

No really new sx's - just the same walking, vision, fatigure problems

Awwww, Dierdra, how discouraging for Chris. :( Was hoping the Ty would bring him back to normal. You are such a good Mom -- he's lucky to have you to look after him. :hug:

Would love to attend your Houston GTG. I remember "meeting" a new NT member who was hoping to meet others in that area. Now I can't remember who she was! Hopefully, she'll see this and post.

Have loads of fun!

freeinhou 06-21-2008 12:48 PM

bump... up

suzyqz_2007 06-21-2008 04:13 PM

I posted somewhere else ;) to count me in as long as it's after the 11th of next month.....I don't plan on missing out this time!

freeinhou 06-23-2008 08:36 AM

Suzy -

I don't suppose you caught the excitement this morning. Car chase - south loop, west loop, down Richmond, up Westheimer, fountainview, chimney rock, basically thru the galleria - at rush hour! Finally wrecked the car outbound 59 near bissonnet.

We have several news stations on during the morning meeting - usually monitoring weather. We watched the car chase while discussing today's activities.

Tom