NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   Finally Friday Feb.22nd (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/39652-finally-friday-feb-22nd.html)

Alffe 02-22-2008 09:41 AM

Finally Friday Feb.22nd

Breakfast....egg beater omlet...two pieces turkey bacon (I'v learned that in my microwave...two pieces takes 91 seconds. :rolleyes:

I have my eyes on a lemon chicken couscous recipe for lunch. :cool:

Curious 02-22-2008 09:48 AM

tired monkey here. back to the er last night. grandmonkey has pheumonia. :( very sick but in a good mood kid. just all lovey and sweet. he has a new buddy from shelley. a big loggerhead tortoise named Dotson. :D

blew my diet last night. 3 peice chicken strip and fries from mcdonalds. hubby brought them home. i shouldn't have eaten them...but i was starving. :o

the cleanse seems to be helping. the edema has gone down a lot.

ithink i'll go to alffe's for lunch. :p

Alffe 02-22-2008 09:59 AM

I'm so sorry...poor little guy. :grouphug:

sure wish you could come to lunch..recipe makes enough to serve 4 so I'll be eating it for awhile. *whisper...checkout the eagle nest!

Looking4hope 02-22-2008 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curious (Post 221361)
tired monkey here. back to the er last night. grandmonkey has pheumonia. :( very sick but in a good mood kid. just all lovey and sweet. he has a new buddy from shelley. a big loggerhead tortoise named Dotson. :D

blew my diet last night. 3 peice chicken strip and fries from mcdonalds. hubby brought them home. i shouldn't have eaten them...but i was starving. :o

the cleanse seems to be helping. the edema has gone down a lot.

ithink i'll go to alffe's for lunch. :p

AWW... If you're hungry, you're hungry.

I'm sure you burnt off all those calories with worry. :hug:

watsonsh 02-22-2008 12:32 PM

(((((((((hugs))))))))))) to Grandmonkey....got not much after that since I am dying of starvation thanks to Alffe :D

Curious 02-22-2008 12:45 PM

oh..and thanks to you i have candy heart! :eek:

but..funny story here.

grandmonkey has had fun reading them. and we al know sometimes the letters can be messed up right?

so he asks me...what does "fux me" mean? :eek:

that A on fax was goofed...good thing i took at look before answering.....:o

watsonsh 02-22-2008 01:00 PM

ROFL!!!!!! Hahahahahah that is hysterical. Made my day!

Curious 02-22-2008 01:01 PM

i can thank hooked on phonics for his excellent reading skills. :D

and his aunt shelley for corupting him. :rolleyes:

watsonsh 02-22-2008 01:13 PM

I am a Master Corruptor :wink: I like that Aunt Shelley! I have no nieces or nephews.

Alffe 02-22-2008 01:22 PM

awwww Shelley. Have you tried the Dilled Shrimp Salad w/Herb dill dressing?
Or the Crab Cobb salad? Do you like hummus? And the Light Laughing Cow cheese is delicious.