NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Computers and Technology (https://www.neurotalk.org/computers-and-technology/)
-   -   Chat not working (https://www.neurotalk.org/computers-and-technology/43631-chat.html)

Koala77 04-15-2008 10:48 PM

Chat not working

I need help again please some kind person :).

Yesterday I cleaned out my cookies and temporary internet files and now I can't get into "chat". When I tried, I had to re-enter my name and password, but the login won't accept it!

Is the site trying to tell me something?? :confused:

In the time that I've been a member on NT, I've not had to do anything special after doing the same. Any suggestions?

Jomar 04-16-2008 12:11 AM

i just clicked into chat and then logged out so that part is working .

Did you close your browser and reopen it to try fresh from there, or restart the whole computer and then try it again?

did you type everything correctly ? - I know I have hit the wrong key or used the wrong password once in awhile..:o

Koala77 04-16-2008 12:32 AM

Thanks Jo55. I should have said "Chat not working for me"

I've restarted my computer. I've signed out of NT and signed back in again without problems, but when I hit "chat" it asks for my sign in particulars, then tells me I have an incorrect user name or password.

I checked cookies and NT is allowed. I can't seem to work out what I'm doing wrong.

Jomar 04-16-2008 12:49 AM

Gosh the only other thing I can think of is PM'ing your problem to Kimmydawn , Chemar or even DocJohn.

Doc might be the best bet because if the flash chat login is having problems - he is the guy to figure it out.
And it might be something simple that I don't know about that will get it to work for you too.

Koala77 04-16-2008 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jo55 (Post 259456)
Gosh the only other thing I can think of is PM'ing your problem to Kimmydawn , Chemar or even DocJohn.

Doc might be the best bet because if the flash chat login is having problems - he is the guy to figure it out.
And it might be something simple that I don't know about that will get it to work for you too.

Thanks so much. I'll give that a try! :hug:

suewessing 04-16-2008 04:45 AM

chat

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koala77 (Post 259463)
Thanks so much. I'll give that a try! :hug:

hi
Koala i am having trouble with the chat i have had to log in a couple times and when i go to the chat lounge there is someone there and it seems that they dont know that i am there ( unless they are ignoring me ) but i think that i dont seem to be getting through

talk soon Sue

Koala77 04-16-2008 04:48 AM

I saw you in there Sue, but I couldn't actually get into the chat room at all. I've sent a message asking for more assistance, so hopefully my problem will be fixed soon and we'll be able to finally chat.
Thanks for the message.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwessing@bigpond.ne (Post 259501)
hi
Koala i am having trouble with the chat i have had to log in a couple times and when i go to the chat lounge there is someone there and it seems that they dont know that i am there ( unless they are ignoring me ) but i think that i dont seem to be getting through

talk soon Sue

suewessing 04-16-2008 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koala77 (Post 259502)
I saw you in there Sue, but I couldn't actually get into the chat room at all. I've sent a message asking for more assistance, so hopefully my problem will be fixed soon and we'll be able to finally chat.
Thanks for the message.

will try again if i see you in the chat room