NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Multiple Sclerosis (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/)
-   -   Where is Dejibo? (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/119199-dejibo.html)

Dejibo 04-12-2010 07:16 PM

Where is Dejibo?

I am pretty sick with pancrease stuff from the C drug, and I went to the ER in the big pain time, and they said they were demanding to keep me. I sid NO NO NO!!!! I just have a full round of IVSM, and its dangerous for me to be here! They were upset, but offered NO alternatives, or out patient choices to help me. He really thought he could bully me into staying. NOPE! I went home. my PCP was angry and spoke against vs going. He told me I did the right thing ot RUN RUN

I lasted 2 days at home. I was extremely ill. It was coming from all ends. I reached a point that I was no longer making sense. I was sweaty, confused, peeing on mysefl, and soiled myself. DH found me in bed in speaking nonsense, feverish at 102, curled into the fetal position, and wet from many sources, from sweat to pee. The old lady cat was at the foot of my bed YOWLING! She kept running to get daddy.

I was admitted thru the ER and it took 12 sticks WITH ultra sound to find a vein. I was given dilauded before they even tried to get me off the foor. Zofran, Dilauded, phernergan, are given with great freedroms. I have proven myself to this MD over many years to be trust worthy to this MD. I work hard for a less is more approach. I am normally griping about getting OFF this stuff!

I was very ill when I got here, and speaking out of my head. Thank you for all the prayers, love, hugs, and well wishes. both public and private. its been a long road, but today i am begining to feel half human. I have sat up in a chair for bit, and even had ONE ounce of orange sherbet.

The best gift of all was today I got my very own Pic line! its a double lumen, and its the latest model. No more worries about blood draws, or IV access. My poor little arms are so bruised, swollen, sore. I am TIRED of seeing MDs.

One guy said its bowel, one said bladder, one said MS, one said they want 4 feel of my intesting to be removed. not two in the whole bunch can agree.

I am too sick to go home, and some of these MDS are really scary. Instead of saying " I dont know" they spout twenty dollar words that aint wirth spit! As soon as I can find an exit, I am gone, gone, gone. At least I am more aware 0f my surroundings, and situation.

I will be back in a few days or a week. Love to all.

Debbie D 04-12-2010 08:03 PM

Dej, prayers are going out for you in droves:hug::hug::hug:

You've been through the wringer lately, girl!!

I hope and pray you can get a medical person that can investigate and figure out what's going on without the guessing...

DizzyLizzy 04-12-2010 08:22 PM

I am so sorry to hear that you are still feeling so crappy! It just plain sucks! I sure wish there was something that could be done for you!

If I could take some of this pain and sickness away for you, I would do it in an instant.

Thinking of you often and have you in my prayers....:hug:

gonnamakeit 04-12-2010 08:25 PM

All of this is really scary. I hope they figure out what is wrong soon so that you can be treated properly.

Good luck and a hasty recovery.

gmi

agate 04-12-2010 08:32 PM

:mad: This must be really scary for you as well as extremely miserable.

I hope there will be some really good medical people on your case who will fix you up.

If all else fails, demand more orange sherbet!

legzzalot 04-12-2010 08:46 PM

Awwww Dej! That just down right stinks. I am so sorry hun. Hope you feel better soon. See if DH can steal some scaples and let you slice and dice a doc or two on your way out. :hug:

Twinkletoes 04-12-2010 09:25 PM

Yeesh, Dej!!!

Get better quik and run home!!!

You da woman!!! :hug:

SallyC 04-12-2010 09:54 PM

Awwwww, Dej, I'm so sorry for your pain. I hope you dropped the Copax like a hot potato. If it were a miracle drug, I cound see puttin up with the sides, but it ain't!!!!.:mad:

Feel better soon..:hug::hug:

hollym 04-12-2010 10:01 PM

After your post on FB, I tracked you down here. I am SOOOO sorry you have to go through this and I hope you are well very soon. Keep us posted on your recovery.

Lady 04-12-2010 10:14 PM

Dej, so sorry this all happened to you, and all at once. Ouch!

Sending prayers your way. I wish you a very, speedy recovery. :hug:

They better find out what is wrong and get rid of it for you. I'm glad the pic line is in, that's what you needed.:grouphug:

Edited to add: Copaxone put me through 5 months from heck and back. And that was after 3 1/2 years of never missing a day. The last 1/2 year was horrible. I had to visit 6 different doctors all with different opinions on what I had.

Finally sent to a Scientist/Oncologist with his own huge testing facilities to test every fluid in my body under a scope. Total septic infection from the "Copaxone". I was so happy to find a doctor who would finally blame a drug, from his findings.