NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Sanctuary for Spiritual Support (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/)
-   -   Please pray for my Mom (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/67406-please-pray-mom.html)

Nik-key 12-24-2008 09:49 PM

Please pray for my Mom

My Mom was taken to the hospital this afternoon, she is not doing well. I am headed back there now. The doctors will not even give me hope that she will make it through the night. It is touch and go.:Bawling: The only hope they have given, is if she does make it through the night, there is a chance that she will get strong enough to survive until they find out what is causing this. Please, pray for her :smileypray: Nikki

Lara 12-24-2008 10:04 PM

That's shocking Nikki. :(
I'm so very sorry.
I'll be thinking of you and your mom.
Please let us know how she's doing later if you can.

Twinkletoes 12-24-2008 10:17 PM

Oh my goodness, Nikki!!! How awful!!!

Prayers help and I'm adding mine. I know you'll be right there by her side. Please check in when you can.

I pray you'll feel comfort and peace.
:hug:

Momma's Kids 12-24-2008 10:50 PM

Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry you have one more worry and hope she is doing better and sending you and her :hug::hug:.

FeelinGoofy 12-24-2008 11:01 PM

I'm praying for your mom Nikkey!!! and you too!!!!
:hug:

ewizabeth 12-24-2008 11:04 PM

Prayers going up for your Mom and you Nikki. :hug:

mistiis 12-25-2008 02:13 AM

....saying a prayer for you Nikki...and for your dear mother...:hug: :smileypray:

Nik-key 12-25-2008 02:27 AM

update...

Thank you all for your posts here in PM and my personal page Some how I just knew I could count on you guys! This has been a scary day....... I have no words....

Mom is still very bad, but she IS able to talk now. I do not care if the doctors will not give me hope. I have hope, and I know I just received my Christmas Miracle!

They can not yet tell us all that is causing her to be so very ill. I have seen death, and I saw it in her today...........

On a day I thought sure would be too unbearable to stand for the pain and grief.............

Instead, I find I am holding on tight and am so very thankful for who I DO still have this day! I thank you for your prayers for my Mom... they mean the world to me, and I DO believe they have helped her hang on.

I need to go back with her, thank you all so much!
With a burst of joy I find I can easily say, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Darlene 12-25-2008 02:53 AM

Brokenfriend 12-25-2008 04:30 AM

Nik-key

I am saying a prayer:smileypray:for your mother. May God send his angels to perform angelic interventions. Brokenfriend:hug::hug::hug: