NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD and CRPS) (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/)
-   -   Anyone heard from Vrae (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/201553-heard-vrae.html)

AZ-Di 02-28-2014 12:52 PM

Anyone heard from Vrae

Hoping you're doing o.k. Vrae, haven't seen you around
for awhile. :hug:

Brambledog 02-28-2014 07:21 PM

Good call AZDi - Vrae girl, pop in and give us a quick nod :winky: I hope things are going ok and maybe even calming down a bit for you now...

Bram.

~Sage~ 02-28-2014 09:49 PM

:confused: hey, Vrae!

Lottie 02-28-2014 10:28 PM

Vrae i was thinking the same thing. Hoping you are doing OK. Leave us a quick note if you can.

Vrae 03-01-2014 12:52 AM

Seussical

1 Attachment(s)
Hey there Di & everyone else! Thanks so much for asking.. I’m hang’n round. I am feeling a bit better and jamming on the dreaded edit. Yes... still trying to conquer that darn thing! ugh! But I did take a pause and go to a musical tonight that my stepdaughter is the stage manager for at her high school; Seussical. It was FANTASTIC! Whimsical and fun. :p God we needed some of that! My youngest (11 y/o) really enjoyed it; “can we go again tomorrow night mom?” I have to admit just before it was over my foot was tired of sitting and ready to leave. It was great though! Love Dr. Seuss. It is his 110th Birthday on Monday.

Anywho, I know some of you have been really struggling. I am so sorry. :hug: I know how hard it is. I have just come out of what seems like weeks, if not months of … ________ (fill in blank) yeah… whatever hell you what to call it, but I think if the weather will be calm for a minute, maybe I can get something accomplished…. Anything.

I have a few more weeks before my first block. Scared, but will face the fear and do it anyway. Scared not to do it. You all tell me it’s a walk in the park, and that’s precisely what I hope to be doing afterwards.. lol. :winky:

Thanks again you guys! How awesome that you’ve thought of me. :hug:

~Sage~ 03-01-2014 09:35 PM

Glad to hear you're okay, Vrae!

Lottie 03-01-2014 10:12 PM

Get that edit done, girl! Its hanging over you, and draining your precious energy. Be well
~Lottie

Vrae 03-02-2014 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lottie (Post 1054355)
Get that edit done, girl! Its hanging over you, and draining your precious energy. Be well
~Lottie

Honestly, this week is the first time in I don't even know when that I've been able to try and edit. But I have, and I'm gaining momentum. yay! If you saw my earlier post then you know the weather here isn't holding. omg we're down to like 9 degrees and snowing.. again. <sigh> :rolleyes:

Slapped on lidocaine patches in several places this morning, along with the handfuls of other drugs I take and went at it all day and just grit my teeth and bear it. The more I sit, the more I flare. The more I hold my arm out to the mouse, the more I flare. The more I sit, the more my legs spasm all night long. I'm going to get through this damn thing if it kills me. @^$%&@! :p

Brambledog 03-02-2014 03:17 AM

Vixen Vrae :D you bare those teeth!

You'll do it....I have no doubts. But as Lottie says, get on with it girl, kiss it goodbye and send it off into the world lol. Like a proud mama :winky:

I'm sending you some extra strength good thoughts and go-get-em attitude for you. Use them wisely.

Bram :hug:

Vrae 03-02-2014 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brambledog (Post 1054379)
Vixen Vrae :D you bare those teeth!

You'll do it....I have no doubts. But as Lottie says, get on with it girl, kiss it goodbye and send it off into the world lol. Like a proud mama :winky:

I'm sending you some extra strength good thoughts and go-get-em attitude for you. Use them wisely.

Bram :hug:

:eek: LMAO.. okaaaay.... lol

Gonna go get my Vixen on. lol AND this edit. Thanks for the supports guys. YES! I SOOOOOO want this thing out of my life! But knowing it will most likely be my final production of its kind for me, and that it's late, I'm trying to do an extra nice job. It's coming together and they'll love it. Here I go to sit, sit, sit... ugh!