NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   Why didn't anybody tell me y'all were hiding over here? (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/45539-didnt-tell-yall-hiding.html)

TXBatman 05-12-2008 05:44 PM

Why didn't anybody tell me y'all were hiding over here?

When the Cafe closed down I just thought everybody had disappeared! Or was I the one y'all were hiding from?

So what did I miss?

Tom, sorry I didn't hear about the MS150 bandana signing party until it was too late. I did drive a gear truck for a team though and it was a blast (lot of hard work though). That was my first time working the Houston to Austin Ride and I was amazed at the finish line scene in Austin! Good Lord willing I will be riding in it next year since they are changing the Bike to the Beach route after this year.

tovaxin_lab_rat 05-12-2008 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TXBatman (Post 278133)
When the Cafe closed down I just thought everybody had disappeared! Or was I the one y'all were hiding from?

So what did I miss?

Tom, sorry I didn't hear about the MS150 bandana signing party until it was too late. I did drive a gear truck for a team though and it was a blast (lot of hard work though). That was my first time working the Houston to Austin Ride and I was amazed at the finish line scene in Austin! Good Lord willing I will be riding in it next year since they are changing the Bike to the Beach route after this year.

Welcome to Neurotalk! Glad you found your way here!

:D

Victor H 05-12-2008 06:36 PM

Welcome To The Site !

AfterMyNap 05-12-2008 07:10 PM

Well, there goes the neighborhood.

How goes it Batman? Is that you riding in your avatar? Glad you made it over here. There was no formal announcement, some of us have been here awhile. :)

JessieSue 05-12-2008 07:14 PM

Pull up a chair Batman!! But fair warning.....The Stumble Inn can get a little nutty.....makes the Cafe look pretty tame!! LOL

DM 05-12-2008 07:35 PM

What??? You mean you didn't recognize me???? :paperbag:

(AMN wouldn't let me take my bag off)

Welcome To NeuroTalk. :welcome_sign:

karousel 05-12-2008 07:58 PM

Welcome!!!!

SallyC 05-12-2008 08:07 PM

Welcome Batman..Nice to see you..:)

Victorya 05-12-2008 09:14 PM

We wondered how long it would take for you to find us :-)

Nancy T 05-12-2008 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AfterMyNap (Post 278168)
Well, there goes the neighborhood.

How goes it Batman? Is that you riding in your avatar?

AMN, you are too funny!

You can ride in an avatar? I didn't know that... can you get one in pink, with four-wheel drive? :D

Oh, I'm just joshing, of course. Welcome, Bill! (This is the first time I've looked into the Stumble Inn in many weeks... but I'm sure it's been very lively.)

Hey, guess what--I'm getting a BAHA, bone-anchored hearing aid--make that osseointegrated auditory implant, the insurance companies don't wanna hear the words "hearing aid"! Finally found an insurance company that pays for it!! Yay, I'm going to be able to hear sound coming from my deaf side at last!!

Nancy T.