NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD and CRPS) (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/)
-   -   NYC - Cental Park Walk (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/125790-nyc-cental-park-walk.html)

gabbycakes 06-24-2010 05:58 AM

NYC - Cental Park Walk

Is anybody walking in the RSD Walk in Central Park NYC on Sunday, June 27?

This is my first one and I am so excited to meet everyone and I am also excited that I actually feel I can do it. I hope this humidity give us a break it's the worse for me....

Gabbycakes

hannah1234 06-24-2010 09:49 AM

Good luck! How exciting! I live in California, and cant go but I am registered as a virtual walker. How exciting to meet everyone! I think there is one herre in Long beach in December that I am looking forward to:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by gabbycakes (Post 668183)

This is my first one and I am so excited to meet everyone and I am also excited that I actually feel I can do it. I hope this humidity give us a break it's the worse for me....

Gabbycakes

SandyRI 06-24-2010 10:32 AM

I wish I could go - it is just too much for me because I just returned to work this week and I'm exhausted - plus it starts too early in the morning for me to make it there in time from where I live unless I start on the road at 3 am.

I would love to meet you in person!! Especially after all of your support....hopefully next year I'll be able to make it.

Have fun!!

XOXOX Sandy

Quote:

Originally Posted by gabbycakes (Post 668183)

Gabbycakes

debbiehub 06-25-2010 10:12 PM

I will be there

I will be there Gabby! I have curly hair -my name is Debbie and I will be in a scooter

you can email me at spudsailor@aol.com

gabbycakes 06-26-2010 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by debbiehub (Post 668843)
I will be there Gabby! I have curly hair -my name is Debbie and I will be in a scooter

you can email me at spudsailor@aol.com

I can't wait. I have blonde hair kinda short and a little cubby lately. I will look for you. I will be my byself, all my "I'll walk with you" are dropping like flies". My son has a huge show tonight, he's in a band and is promoting for many bands this summer and this is very first promotion on his own, he's only 19. So the whole family is going, I'm just going to see his band and than leaving I have to be up my 4:30am....See you tomorrow.

Are you driving in? I can't get a bus or train from Jersey unless I go to Newark first so I have to drive. I live in rural North Jersey. This is my first time walking do you have any suggestions on a parking lot near W 67th?

Gabbycakes....

debbiehub 06-26-2010 08:53 AM

Hi

We are driving in from Long Island. We are leaving around 6am...You should be able to find a garage to park. I will be with a group of about 4- all walkers but me- will your name tag say "Gabby"

gabbycakes 06-27-2010 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by debbiehub (Post 668978)
We are driving in from Long Island. We are leaving around 6am...You should be able to find a garage to park. I will be with a group of about 4- all walkers but me- will your name tag say "Gabby"

I'm coming from North, North NJ. I'll look for you guys.....

Thanks Deb....