NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   Moi is out of surgery (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/95832-moi-surgery.html)

da duck 07-30-2009 07:46 PM

Moi is out of surgery

Moss called to say that Moi is out of surgery and terribly uncomfortable, but the drs say that the surgery went well. He was in surgery for about six hours and recovery for about three. He is doing well and she sounds very tired, but lovely as always.

She wanted me to thank everyone for their prayers and said that she wished that there were some way that she could thank every single person who is praying for and thinking of them , but there are so many and no way to do it all. She will let us know when and what she can and I am sure someone will be here to report.
As for me, I am just grateful and thank God that he's through this part. I'll keep praying.

:grouphug:

Abbie 07-30-2009 07:55 PM

Thank you Ducky for letting us know!!

Still on my knees sending prayers and asking the Lord to please hold Moi and Moss in HIS gentle healing hands.

I pray He comforts, calms, and heals Moi... while He brings strength, peace, and serenity to Moss.

I pray they both are comforted with rest and healing.

:hug:
Abbie

Nik-key 07-30-2009 08:08 PM

((Ducky)) Thank you so much for letting us know!:hug:

FeelinGoofy 07-30-2009 08:13 PM

Holding Ed and Nan up in prayers. :hug: Thank you Ducky for the update. I was wondering how things went today. :hug:

Doody 07-30-2009 08:17 PM

Thank you ((Duck)). I'm still in shock that they are releasing him on Sunday! Are you sure you heard that right!? (I did get a hold of Ms. Alffe to let her know Moss tried to call her and she is very relieved to get the news.)

(((Moi & Mrs. Moi))):hug:

Alffe 07-30-2009 08:46 PM

Thank you Ducky and Doody! So far, so good. Going to bed

with a much lighter heart. Hugs for the room. :grouphug:

Chemar 07-30-2009 08:50 PM

thanks so much for the update! So relieved this phase is now over and we can focus prayers for rapid recovery and healing

Praying too that Moi's tics will be calm, and that he will be able to rest now

Addy 07-30-2009 10:43 PM

:Dancing-Chilli: ((((((QUACK!!!)))))

Lori, thanks so much for being our messenger :hug:

We are such a lucky bunch to have this gift of friendship :grouphug:

I pray that moi is comfortable ((((GENTLE HUGS))))

xoxoxo :sing: Addy

ewizabeth 07-30-2009 11:59 PM

Thanks for the update! I hope Moi will recover well and quickly and that Moss will be able to rest easy now that her dear one is out of danger.

~scrabble 07-31-2009 01:56 AM

So good to know the surgery is over and that the doctors say it went well. I'm glad Moss was able to reach you, Duck. What a long day for Moss. I hope she and Moi are both able to rest well tonight.