NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   Wonder #97 (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/46475-wonder-97-a.html)

Abbie 05-24-2008 09:38 PM

Wonder #97

I wonder if I can say that if I never have to travel anywhere in the back seat of a pick-up it will be too soon....

I wonder if I should add... that it wasn't a full size back seat...just one of those little bench thingies....

I wonder if I can shut off the lights again, leave :hug: for all, and call it a night... as tomorrow will be here way too soon.

:hug:
Abbie

bizi 05-24-2008 11:41 PM

I wonder if I can give abbie a hug and am glad to hearthat you were a passenger today....
I wonder if you enjoyed the wedding....
I wonder how BJ is going to get rid of that possum....
I wonder if hooper could help at all.....
I hope that your fever goes down and that you are feeling better tomorrow....
I hope that I sleep well tonight....
I wonder what fun the alffees are having in the wendy city....
bizi

Koala77 05-25-2008 01:38 AM

I wonder if I can ask if Abbie's rear end is a bit sore from her ride in the back seat of the pick-up?

I wonder if Doody and Curious got their toe nails painted? I wonder if Alffe knows that I can't reach mine either unless I'm sitting on the staircase?

I wonder if Wren knows the answer to the bird question that I posted in the Pet Forum?

I wonder if I can thank Twink and everyone else for your concerns about me lately, and let you know that I'm doing a little better? One day at a time!

I wonder if I can congratulate Twinkletoes and Tamiloo on the birth of their grand daughters?

I wonder how FeelingGoofey's pain is now, and whether I can send her hugs and let her know that I'm thinking of her? :hug:

I wonder if Doody is feeling a bit better than when she posted in Wonder #96? I hope so, 'cos I was concerned about that cough!

I also wonder how Av8rgirl is doing and whether her relapse has eased off yet?

I wonder how BMW's visit with her sister is going, and I wonder if they'll have heaps of fun?

I wonder why Bizi wondered about the cat she met at the client's house?

I wonder if Curious knows that I'm on her side, when her DH obviously couldn't see the good bits about that house? I wonder if there's another one yet that's been good as that one?

I wonder if I should stop wondering now, as I seem to be doing quite a lot of it at the moment?

I wonder if I can give every-one a big cyber hug from me? :grouphug:

tovaxin_lab_rat 05-25-2008 01:47 PM

I wonder if I can tell everyone that I have missed you.

I wonder if I can say that my relapse is still kicking my bee-hind. I think it's the hot weather that we've had and maybe with this cooling off period we are in, I will get some relief! I sure hope so.

I wonder if I can tell everyone that I am having fun with my landscape business right now and I have 4 jobs that I am currently working on! I love it!

I wonder that I get so tired, working as I do, but if I didn't keep working I fear that I would be in bed all the time and that would not make Av8rgirl happy!

I wonder also that it would not make everyone else happy either because and unhappy Av8rgirl is not a good thing!

I wonder if my friend is going to come visit today, I would like that.

I am going to leave lots of :grouphug: for everyone today.

I wonder if everyone will please remember our Veterans this Memorial Day....I wish I could put something on my Dad's grave, but he is too far away, but I think about him. :hug:

barbo 05-25-2008 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizi (Post 286407)
I wonder if I can give abbie a hug and am glad to hearthat you were a passenger today....
bizi

I wonder if anyone else is watching the Indy 500!

muttontastic 05-25-2008 01:59 PM

4 Attachment(s)
I wonder why I haven't had the "gumption" to really sit down here and post lately.

I wonder when this cold will go away. It's been a week now and my body doesn't feel any better.

I wonder if I could post a picture of the view outside my front door. It's absolutely breathtaking.

I wonder if I could share with you all that I watched a really good movie today for the first time in forever. It was called P.S. I Love You with Hillary Swank and Gerard Butler. It wasn't a perfect movie, but the best ones never are. It's a bit sad for those of you who want to see it, but it's a good lesson in perserverance and moving on.

I wonder if I should get back to mopping the floors. If I sit here much longer I won't want to finish.

Burntmarshmallow 05-25-2008 04:25 PM

I wonder why them, pictures look like Virginia to me... I have a place in
New Castle Virginia a little bit outside Roanoake in the mountians :cool:

I wonder if my visit with sister who is from there is pretty family fun so far.

I wonder if AV8 knows I remember veterans on more then just memorial day ;)

I wonder if I should go get ready to go eat with sister and family... nephwes neices and grand neices... and babies . one has autisum , another born at 7 months premature..and one has short peoples syndrom.. but they are coolest most awesome smart kids . sisters hub agent orange from vit. war :(... well thats what they thinks, anyhow it dont matter cus they be getting tons of love no matter what.

I wonder how Jan catluvr is I wonder if I can remember to message her!!!! :hug:

:grouphug:
hugs to Abbie and SOHOPE ,nikkey , BP, Wren , AV8 ,Bizi ,Koala,Feeling,Alffe, :hug: :hug: :hug: barbo,David Twink ,Tam Curious,:hug: :hug: :hug:
more hugs for all those that are not listed :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: everyone find some sunshine and smiles!!!!
I gotta get moving ..hate to be late.
PEACE TO ROOM
BMW

barbo 05-25-2008 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizi (Post 286407)
bizi

The Alffees called me tonight and they are having a wonderful time!

Abbie 05-25-2008 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbo (Post 286684)
I wonder if anyone else is watching the Indy 500!

I wonder if I can say that I listened to the Indy 500 on the radio. :)

I wonder if you would all like to know that I managed to check off all of the things on my to do list.... wedding, indy party, graduation party, and friends BBQ.

I wonder if it matters that I didn't stay too long at a couple and stayed longer than planned at others.

I wonder if it's ok if I go now and wonder more later.... I'm exhausted.

:hug:to all!!!
Abbie

Wren 05-26-2008 09:58 AM

I wonder if I can say that it seems like this computer is leaving... this evening it's being taken apart and tomorrow it will go to the repair shop. I have no idea when I'll be here again.
I KNEW I should buy a new one. oh well.