NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Hydrocephalus (https://www.neurotalk.org/hydrocephalus/)
-   -   Why Can't I make friends here on the Hydro Board? (https://www.neurotalk.org/hydrocephalus/10952-cant-friends-hydro-board.html)

Jennifer 01-12-2007 12:45 AM

Why Can't I make friends here on the Hydro Board?

I wonder why I can't make friends here on the hydro board? I have hydrocephalus and would love to talk.

Chemar 01-12-2007 10:12 AM

Jennifer
I dont htink that anyone is not trying to be your friend on the hydro board...it is just that this section of neurotalk doesnt seem to have many mambers yet....as we are still a fairly new community, people are still finding us. So it isnt that you cant make friends on this board...just that the freinds havent arrived yet. Give it time and they will find the board and you. In the meantime, enjoy the many friends you are making on the other boards at Neurotalk.:)

Idealist 01-12-2007 10:39 PM

Chemar speaks the truth. You know that I consider you a friend, Jennifer, but I don't have hydrocephalus, so I never come to this board. I'm very sure that as the forums grow, there'll be plenty more people here for you to talk and share with.

Idealist

tjlovesjesus 01-12-2007 11:03 PM

Why Can't I make friends here on the Hydro Board?

I agree Jennifer!

T. J.

LIZARD 01-13-2007 10:52 AM

This board doesn't get much action. Most of us are back on BT since it's been up again. :)

LIZARD :)

kimmydawn 01-13-2007 07:14 PM

Hi, Jennifer. It's good to meet you! :)

Some of the forums are still building and growing here at NT, and we're glad you're a part of that!

Some ways to help with that would be to tell others you know via email, etc.

Also, if there's a thread that you make and you need some support, don't hesitate to make a quick post in CFF (for now and while we're growing) to link to the thread, OK?

There are alot of wonderfully supportive people here who would love to get to know you and support you. Don't hesitate to link to a thread that you have here by going to the Community Forum and Feedback forum and linking to it. :)

I would like to be your friend and I'm glad you're here. :)

KD

Nathan 02-11-2007 04:01 PM

Hi Everyone,

I just found this site today. I just wanted to introduce myself. Jennifer, feel free to consider me your friend. Have a great day everyone. :)

Nathan

DrMargi 01-18-2011 10:57 AM

Hello,I am Irene from Greece and one year ago I ended up with a hakim-medos shunt do to hydrocephalus........I had another one since I was a baby but it "died"and I ended up in coma,in ICU then......They used a hakim0medoz valve.I lost my right eye sight and walk with a walking aid do to left hemiparesis......I thought to come here and share with people that would really understand what I've been through.

Blessed_x's_3 01-25-2011 10:48 AM

Hello Jennifer, My name is Loryn. I have a 5mo old daughter with Hydrocephalus, I'm also new to this board, just wondering how other people (older than my daughter) are doing/dealing with their hydo. Do u have a shunt or anything??

Jomar 01-25-2011 12:11 PM

This is quite an old thread (2007), you might want to start your own so members can meet you.