NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   Monday~April 21, 2008 (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/43987-monday-april-21-2008-a.html)

Fancylady_2006 04-21-2008 04:43 AM

Monday~April 21, 2008

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...utekitties.gif
Good Morning Folks~ Hope all is better by now. I have still had a time of it with this cold. I think I am better, but just go outside and I can get worse all of a sudden. It is suspose to be in early 70's today. I sure want to get some color if it is. I still have that winter white look and it makes me feel sick. All I want is a healthy glow about me, thats all.

I got weighed and I am holding, thats all. Its no wonder. For I haven't done much more than walk for exercise. It's time I start to feel better I think. Let us all know how you are doing. Maybe you'll be the one that can imspire the rest of us. I am hoping for a beautiful day! Stay strong!:grouphug:
Hugs,
Billie:winky:

Alffe 04-21-2008 05:59 AM

LOL...the kitten sure jumped started my day! Thanks Billie. I am so over wanting the healthy "glow"...skin cancer sugery does that for you! But I'll go outside, slathered with sun block and enjoy my yard.

At 8 oclock tomorrow morning I have a nurse coming to weigh me, measure me, ck Bpressure, do EKG, ck urine...for new insurance so I will not be eating much today at all! The lower your figures...especially weight, the lower your premium. :o Go figure!

Fancylady_2006 04-21-2008 06:15 AM

Yes Alffe, I am aware of skin cancer. I used to own a tanning bed and tanned year around. It has damaged my skin to some degree. WE sold it once I noticed it was damaging my skin. I just want enough color that I get rid of this sick white look, thats all. It really hasn't been that warm, as you know yet.
Good luck with the insurance. It is so high anymore. It is ruff trying to keep weight off to keep premiums down, but a good reason to keep at it.:hug:

Curious 04-21-2008 06:58 AM

good morning.

quick checkin.

btw...go look at the new smileys doc added. :sunchair:

bizi 04-21-2008 09:48 AM

Good morning all!
billie, I have been taking allergy medication and that has helped keep the nose from running and the eyes from itching...don't know what OTC stuff you are taking but I got mine generic and it was not expensive at all.
need to get going this morning....I felt so unproductive this weekend....
sigh
bizi:OuttaHere:

froglady 04-21-2008 11:02 AM

Good morning.
Oh Billie at my age I certainly don't need a tan :eek:...tooooooo old. LOL Only trouble is that I DO have a tan, and I hate it. My meds for BP cause me to tan worse and have some new ugly brown spots on my face. Makes old skin look positivetly horrible. Got white places in my wrinkles...came from riding MO-MO...going to try to get sun block today. UGH!

OK, what kind block do I need that is good to block all the tan out?

bizi 04-21-2008 11:31 AM

the higher the number the better!50 I think is the highest...alffe will know ....
hi froggie!
bizi:Wave-Hello:

Alffe 04-21-2008 12:53 PM

I use Neutrogena 55....there is a higher one but my skin dr. said what I'm now using is just fine. bizi I just cut down the ewes by the garage...not sure your dad is real happy with me. :o

Fancylady_2006 04-21-2008 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by froglady (Post 263353)
Good morning.
Oh Billie at my age I certainly don't need a tan :eek:...tooooooo old. LOL Only trouble is that I DO have a tan, and I hate it. My meds for BP cause me to tan worse and have some new ugly brown spots on my face. Makes old skin look positivetly horrible. Got white places in my wrinkles...came from riding MO-MO...going to try to get sun block today. UGH!

OK, what kind block do I need that is good to block all the tan out?

Well if your to old then what does that make me. I am older than you. I ahve been Im'ing Benny. We have been on a long time today. I am telling him he better get his ticket for flight if he wants to come that weekend, because of the races and qualifications going on that month. he is not happy about that.

froglady 04-21-2008 05:22 PM

Ha Billie, you're young and in love! LOL :winky: