NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   I am wondering.......... (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/38327-am-wondering.html)

nohope 02-05-2008 10:17 PM

I am wondering..........

This is February the 5th, I wonder where David is..............

I wonder what day Alffe's b-day was, the 3rd or the 5th? Happy Birthday Alffe!

I wonder why I can't remember any of the names but definitely their dramas. I miss you all and hope you will all respond. I will reply:) I think about all of you everyday and look for your posts. I am listening, really I am! Keep em coming! It really gets me through my clouded day. Geez, Portland Oregon, what was I to expect?

I am really wondering about my 11 year olds first dance on Thursday? She wont let me come with the video camera! I am going to miss my first childs first dance!

bizi 02-05-2008 10:54 PM

Alffe's birthday was the 3rd....
Glad that you saw your pdoc....hope the meds help sooner than later for you.
hang in there, keep posting, venting and sharing.
I am glad that you are helping another less fortunate individual...seeing that there are others who are coping helps to know that you are not alone...as do the folks here.

bizi
good luck at the doctors appt tomorrow.

nohope 02-05-2008 11:19 PM

Thank you! What does pdoc stand for?

bizi 02-06-2008 12:36 AM

(Pdoc) stands for psychiatrist...which I assumed that was the doctor to prescribe the anti depressants...sorry I should not have assumed that.
Medical doctors (Mdoc)s can prescribe those as well.
(Tdocs) are psychologist/therapists.
I hope you sleep tonight.:hug:
bizi

Alffe 02-06-2008 06:25 AM

Bizi, Thanks for clearing that up! I too have wondered what pdoc, and mdoc, tdoc stood for all these years. *grin

It is hard to remember the names nohope...can I call you "honey" for lack of a name? ...:p

Alffe 02-06-2008 06:39 AM

nohope (Honey)

Getting tax stuff done is HUGE and good luck at the dr. today..pdoc? mdoc? LOL.

Doody 02-06-2008 09:58 AM

Mdoc? Tdoc? All I ever heard was pdoc and I thought that meant primary physician, LOLOL!

I guess years of neuro web sites has done me no good at all. :o

((Nohope)) Well, at least Portland is very beautiful! :hug:

nohope 02-06-2008 04:37 PM

Thank you Bizi. Just gots my meds and my Starbucks cinnamon dolce mocha:) I am feeling better already!

nohope 02-06-2008 04:40 PM

She's just my primary phycisian, which I guess pdoc could be also primary doctor. Thanks for interpreting the pdoc for me. I am a blonde. Everything must be spelled out:)

nohope 02-06-2008 04:43 PM

Ahhhhhhhhhh. Since I am not about to give my first name and am clueless on a fake one, I can go for that:)