NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Multiple Sclerosis (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/)
-   -   I'm so sick ! (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/40606-im-sick.html)

snoodles 03-05-2008 10:29 PM

I'm so sick !

:( Hi,
I just have to pop in and say that I am sick, sick, sick, sick !!! I have an abscessed tooth with is causing my migraines to be in full swing and I cannot seem to control the pain for more than an hour or so at a time and then it comes roaring back.

I'm scheduled for a root canal next Tuesday (after hopefully the swelling and infection decrease) - if I live that long ! Obviously, I am missing work too - been out of work for a week now.

I'm so miserable but the the one symptom that I did expect has not occured - my legs are not stiff. So I'm thankful for that - usually when my body gets out of balance any at all - my legs get so stiff I have trouble walking - so I should count my blessings in that area.

Also - I had a bunch of tests on my thyroid last week - one reading came back way out of range (for autoimmune disease activity). It should have been < 60, my result was 624. My doctor is supposed to call and talk to me about that tomorrow - she already gave me info on Hashimoto's Disease - and additionally I recently tested positive for Lupus so I am not certain where my dx are going...

Thank you for reading - just had to say it - I'm so miserable. I am spending almost no time at my computer - just don't feel up to it.

My body is just suddenly revolting (again)...

ewizabeth 03-05-2008 10:36 PM

Snoodles,

I'm so sorry you've been so sick! I hope you can rest well enough until the root canal! And lupus! Boy I hope not, but if so I hope they can treat you for it and make you feel better. Take care and rest!

MSacorn 03-05-2008 10:52 PM

Oh Snoodles
I'm so sorry you're feeling so dang crummy. I have been in you position and am hoping Tuesday gets here soon for you.

Rest as much as you can. Have you tried hot or cold packs for relief? I know hot on my face helps toothaches, and cold on my neck and forhead eases migraines.

Keep us posted. And know we are with you in spirit. Sending oodles of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: to Snoodles. Feel better.

:hug:

lady_express_44 03-05-2008 11:10 PM

I sent you a pm about this, Snoodles.

Cherie

NurseNancy 03-05-2008 11:32 PM

wow snoodles,

i'm sorry all this is going on in your life.
hopefully at least the antibx will help and keep the infection from getting out of control.

take good care of yourself and tues can't get here soon enuf.

SallyC 03-05-2008 11:44 PM

(((((((((((((((Snoodles))))))))))))))))

Sending lots of good thoughts to help you feel better soon..

Koala77 03-06-2008 12:35 AM

I'm so sorry you feel rotten Snoodles.

Please get better soon.......

weegot5kiz 03-06-2008 02:58 AM

hope u get to feeling better real soon, after a root canal the pressure is reduce greatly or at least in my two expeirences also with absessed

Kitty 03-06-2008 06:20 AM

Sorry you're feeling so puney Snoodles.....:(

I hope the root canal fixes the problem and you're feeling better real soon!:hug:

FinLady 03-06-2008 10:25 AM

:hug: Sorry you're not feeling well. Hope they can fix that tooth up and you'll be feeling better.

Hope with all the testing going on that you'll get some answers soon. :hug: