NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   Friday Feb.15th Roll Call (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/39127-friday-feb-15th-roll-call.html)

Alffe 02-15-2008 07:29 AM

Friday Feb.15th Roll Call

Ok...it's Day 15 of this dang diet. I made bread yesterday and watched Mr.Alffe spread butter on a warm slice.......:(

Ok, enough of that! Breakfast...V8 juice, omlette (egg beaters) 2 turkey bacon slices.

Curious 02-15-2008 07:33 AM

:) i'm here.

not much to report. doing good on my eating. measuring is helping.

i'm just missing the good strong cadio workout. no one's fault but my own.

i'm addicted to my herbal teas. :D just warms me up...and keeps my running to the potty! hey! that's cardio right? :p

you are doing so awesome alffe!! is there anything besides the card board strips you can have? :wink:

Alffe 02-15-2008 07:38 AM

After tomorrow I begin Phase 2 but I haven't turned that page yet to peek.
And I can't seem to get on the treadmill for the cardio stuff...no excuse other than it hurts my back after 10 mins. :o I know, I shouldn't complain to you of all people about my back! :hug:

Curious 02-15-2008 07:57 AM

treadmills can be hard on backs. especially if the track doesn't have any give. then it's like walking on pavement. :eek:

i try and take atleast 1 walk around the complex here. more for relaxation than cardio. we have great fitness center here too. LOL..but owning a gym..i really have NO excuse! maybe not wanting people to know my husband has a fat wife. that could be it. :o

i had a HUGE craving for chocolate this morning. so i had a chocolate slim fast for breakfast. that will tied me over for about 3 hours. :rolleyes:

oh...did you use a bread machine?

Alffe 02-15-2008 08:25 AM

No I got a new food processor and it has a dough button and blade. Really makes it easy....have you ever tried to make sour dough bread? I looked up a recipe and ruled it out! :D

froglady 02-15-2008 09:18 AM

Alffe, sometimes we have to complain about our pain etc to explain the exercise problem or why we're having a hard time with our eating plans. Am trying myself to leave the p--- out...cause personally, I tend to whine too much. Although p has been from 5-7 for a day or 2 so ....ouch! Hee, hee.
Gosh-darn-it, somedays whinning helps, thats why I do it. :D

Glad to hear everyone had a nice V Day. Me too, celebrated meeting Don 48 yrs ago on Feb.13th, by giving and recieving cards that morning. Last night we went to Captain D's and I had broiled fish, green beans, and salad with Italian dressing. It was so good and I found I like Italian drressing. Wanted to go to a nice chinese place but alas p level prevented. Still had a wonderful time.
Hugs Froggie :D

DAY 8- IF 7 WERE SUCCESSFUL, THEN THIS DAY CAN BE SUCESSFUL TOO. :)

Alffe 02-15-2008 09:32 AM

Love your attitude Gaye! :hug: And happy anniv. of your first meeting Don. :hug: We just celebrated our 50th last week and I sat behind him in English Lit class in high school...thought he was just awful! :D

Looking4hope 02-15-2008 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alffe (Post 216219)
We just celebrated our 50th last week and I sat behind him in English Lit class in high school...thought he was just awful! :D

But is he a good speller? :p

bizi 02-15-2008 11:04 AM

msut get going this morning...great work ladies!!!!!
keep up your spirits!
bizi:OuttaHere:

Alffe 02-15-2008 12:01 PM

"is he a good speller".....He used to be..*grin He used to be a lot of things including younger. :D

I suppose you have a skinny butt Hope. The least you could do is tell us what you had for breakfast!