NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Sanctuary for Spiritual Support (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/)
-   -   Please Pray for my Dad (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/90957-please-pray-dad.html)

Brokenfriend 06-25-2009 10:15 AM

Please Pray for my Dad

He's 89,and my sister called,and said that he fell,and hurt his hip. She said that the Doctors are going to operate,and put his joint back into it's socket.
I don't know if it's a broken hip,or not. BF:smileypray::smileypray::smileypray::smileypray: :smileypray:

watsonsh 06-25-2009 10:32 AM

Sending up prayers BF :hug:

Smoke_666 06-25-2009 10:43 AM

Our prayers...

Our prayers go out to you and your kin. May The Lord help you all in this time of trouble, and may he be fine, looking back on this in years hence as 'remember that time that...'
God Bless, Smoke

Kitty 06-25-2009 11:02 AM

Prayers for your Dad being said, Brokenfriend. I hope he makes a full recovery. :hug:

Alffe 06-25-2009 02:59 PM

Sending prayers for a good outcome Steve. :hug:

DejaVu 06-25-2009 07:40 PM

May you each feel comforted and loved!

Dear Broken Friend,

Thanks you for sharing your concern about your father with all of us. I am honored to bow tonight (and longer) and to pray on the behalf of the health and welfare of your earthly ((father.))
I am just as honored, ((BF)), to also be offering prayer and warm cyberhugs of friendship to you during this time.:hug:

Please let us know how you and our dad are each doing, when you feel led to do so? Many people are caring deeply and praying faithfully for each of you!:grouphug:

I hope you and your dad will each have a peaceful night of sleep tonight.:Zzzz:

Brokenfriend 06-25-2009 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DejaVu (Post 528796)
Dear Broken Friend,

Thanks you for sharing your concern about your father with all of us. I am honored to bow tonight (and longer) and to pray on the behalf of the health and welfare of your earthly ((father.))
I am just as honored, ((BF)), to also be offering prayer and warm cyberhugs of friendship to you during this time.:hug:

Please let us know how you and our dad are each doing, when you feel led to do so? Many people are caring deeply and praying faithfully for each of you!:grouphug:

I hope you and your dad will each have a peaceful night of sleep tonight.:Zzzz:

Thank you DejaVu I called my sister this afternoon,and she hasn't heard anything yet. She said he's in surgery late this afternoon. Thank you for your prayers. I thank all of you. BF:hug::hug::hug:

Mari 06-26-2009 03:54 AM

Dear Friend,

I'm sending prayers for your father.

Having a family member in trouble and in the hospital can be anxiety provoking.
I hope that you stay ok.

M.

soxmom 06-26-2009 06:49 AM

I hope his surgery goes well.:hug:

Burntmarshmallow 06-26-2009 07:08 AM

Holding your father and you in my prayers BF
:hug: