NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Sanctuary for Spiritual Support (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/)
-   -   Eclectic Spirituality Thread (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/3587-eclectic-spirituality-thread.html)

Alice Hansen 10-12-2006 04:20 PM

Eclectic Spirituality Thread

It's me...bats! I thought this SSS should have a place for a pagan such as me to share about fun things like witch camp, the witches ball, Samhain, etc. Raven! Long time no see! I miss you!
This thread is for all open minded people (monkeys too!) who can play nice.:)

JoJo6 10-12-2006 05:37 PM

Alice!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alice Hansen (Post 24537)
It's me...bats! I thought this SSS should have a place for a pagan such as me to share about fun things like witch camp, the witches ball, Samhain, etc. Raven! Long time no see! I miss you!
This thread is for all open minded people (monkeys too!) who can play nice.:)

HEY GIRL, SO GLAD TO SEE YOU!! Now that everybody on the forum has heard me screaming your name i guess you one of us now!!:D

I am so happy to see you. How is your health coming along? I think we passed in the night a few times, but am hoping you will stay. We all miss you!!

take care. I'll be back around soon. Hope you are feeling better. my love, Julia aka Jo:)

Curious 10-12-2006 05:40 PM

there's my batty friend!! :D

Chemar 10-12-2006 05:46 PM

Hello Alice....I hope all is going well with you and your family :)

KathyM 10-12-2006 05:48 PM

Welcome back Alice :)

The old site went down around the time you headed off to witch camp. I was really looking forward to curling up to a story or two that you'd be able to share with us. I hope you had a good time.

I've also been thinking about your brother. How are things with you and your family?

cybil_who 10-12-2006 06:03 PM

hi alice :D

Alice Hansen 10-12-2006 07:12 PM

Stuff and things

My brother is done with treatment. The Chemo was followed by some Radiation. He tolerated it well. Now we just watch and wait. He is a strong man and a great guy. I am still a bit worried, but we will see. As for my health, my gastric bypass surgery was August 16th and I have lost over 50 pounds. I had my navel pierced as a celebration! Witch camp was a great place. I learned some things about myself. I was able to open some long closed chakras and now I am continuing on this path. One of my teachers from camp, T. Thorn Coyle, is coming to Seattle in November to teach a weekend class, which I am planning to attend. Samhain is around the corner, and my little coven is planning a private rit and we will be attending a few parties, public rits and am invited to participate in another coven's private rit. I have been having some car problems, but I have managed not to miss a day of work (yet) and my daughter has made it to school too. She is doing okay. We think maybe she is bipolar now, so we will be addressing that with some new meds maybe, We will see the shrink next week. She is trying to do better and she is...it is still hard sometimes for her to stay focused. For the most part, she has stayed away from drugs, although for awhile, she was drinking alot. I wish she would stabilize! We are not giving up. We have a good relationship, so that helps. My son is doing great! He is still in college getting prepared for a nursing program. He has a partner named Shawn. He is a sweet guy and they both seem quite content. I am happy for them. So...tell me what you all have been up to!