NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   Facebook friends? (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/88228-facebook-friends.html)

Dejibo 05-31-2009 10:36 AM

Facebook friends?

Ok, I took that bait, and created a facebook account using my name here attached to my gmail account.

How do I add you folks as my friends? Do you add me? do I add you? come on, there is nothing sadder than an account with no friends attached to it.

SallyC 05-31-2009 01:07 PM

We are all right here whenever you need us..:D

ali12 05-31-2009 03:08 PM

Hi Dejibo,

I have a Facebook account.

To add people, go to the top right hand corner and you will find a search bar. In there, you need to type in someones first name and surname or there email address and search.

Some names will then come up as matches and there will usually be some pictures of them or it will tell you where they are from so you know if it is the correct person.

To add them as a friend, one you have found them, go next to their name and you will see a button called 'add as friend'. That will automatically send a message to them and they will then have to confirm you as a friend (you will get an email once they have confirmed you as a friend).

If someone adds you as a friend, you will recieve an email to your email address telling you who has added you as a friend. You will also see a link where you can go and confirm them as a friend should you wish.

I hope that helps and made sense - sorry if it was rambled!!!

Have fun on Facebook!! I'm sure you'll soon become addicted, just like I did lol!

freeinhou 06-01-2009 06:29 AM

I don't know. Is your name Deborah Jayne?

Tom

suzyqz_2007 06-01-2009 07:03 AM

I am on facebook. My email is susankphotos@gmail.com :)

Dejibo 06-01-2009 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freeinhou (Post 517494)
I don't know. Is your name Deborah Jayne?

Tom

yep, you can find me in New Hampshire. check with Barbo2 or Ali and you can find me on their friends list.

Thanks!

Dejibo 06-01-2009 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SallyC (Post 517261)
We are all right here whenever you need us..:D

I hang out here so much, and love you guys so much, but a high school friend found me, and several want to get in touch, so I figured I would join in the facebook gang that hangs out here. I hear so many of you are over there. I cant imagine leaving this space, so dont think its a dodge to get outta here, its just something else that is fun to do, and I want co horts.

ashaffer99 06-01-2009 07:39 AM

I am on Facebook as well! first was to check on what my kids were doing! and now its more to get in touch with old friends! just do a search for Alison Moul-Shaffer and i should pop up! see you there!:D