NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Multiple Sclerosis (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/)
-   -   OT Anyone interested in doing a 'Survivor' thread. I'm talking about the reality show (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/849-ot-doing-survivor-thread-im-talking-reality.html)

doydie 09-14-2006 09:53 PM

OT Anyone interested in doing a 'Survivor' thread. I'm talking about the reality show

It started tonight. Of course they have to put a twist on every new season. And this one was no different.

Jmak 09-14-2006 10:17 PM

I'm in! I love survivor. I have to Tivo it until I put my kids to bed.
Jean

wannabe 09-15-2006 02:18 AM

I'm in although I thought it started off a bit boring tonite. We'll see if it picks up.

Yeah strange to split them by race. These are really mostly homogenized city folks... I don't think race will have any bearing on results, and I think it was silly for them to introduce it like it would be a factor somehow.

We'll see. Be great to discuss it though, I love the afterchat about it!

Snoopy 09-15-2006 07:14 AM

I have watched every Survivor.

My first thought - I am never going to remember everyones name, hurry up and start voting them off:p

I don't have an opinion yet - it's too soon.

Cherie 09-15-2006 05:12 PM

I don't think we've missed more than one episode in the 12 seasons to date. OK.. In

doydie 09-15-2006 09:42 PM

Well good. I didn't watch the first series until the very end but have been hooked ever since. So far my favorite is the crazy guy from Vietnam. yeah, I don't remember names until the very end. See you next week!!!

Snoopy 09-16-2006 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doydie (Post 6680)
So far my favorite is the crazy guy from Vietnam. yeah, I don't remember names until the very end.

I don't remember his name either:rolleyes: but I liked him. I just found it odd yet interesting how he got rid of the other persons headache....I wonder if that would work for any of us with headaches:eek: ;)

wannabe 09-16-2006 12:03 PM

LeeAnn, wanna try that method and report back whether it worked for you? :)

PS - I liked him too. And I can't remember his name either!

Jmak 09-16-2006 12:33 PM

It's Cao Boi. Pronounced Cowboy. I like him too but he won't last if they don't get immunity. He's too different from the others. I'm glad they voted Sekou(?) off. Giving orders then laying around. Lazy! I also think it's great that they sent that guy who stole the chicken to Exile Isle.

Funny though, Rupert did the same thing when they were on that island trading their personal items for things they needed. Remember that? I think it was the season before All Stars. Anyway, I don't think anyone found out about it at the time but viewers still loved him.

Jean

Snoopy 09-16-2006 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wannabe (Post 6875)
LeeAnn, wanna try that method and report back whether it worked for you? :)

LOL - Nope but if you would like to be the first.....:D

Cowboy, that's it! Thanks Jean!