NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   My son's freakin' chocolate cake... (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/7937-sons-freakin-chocolate-cake.html)

LIZARD 12-03-2006 02:27 PM

My son's freakin' chocolate cake...

Siiigghhhhh...:o My 12 yo went with his father to a local restaurant that makes the most incredibly sinful desserts, and he brought home a piece of (mostly uneaten) chocolate cake. I can't stop eating it!!!!!!! :mad: :o :( I had a couple of bites yesterday and just had a few more. Why doesn't he just eat it??!! ARGH!!!!! Dayum, this stuff is so good!!!!!!!!!

LIZARD, who's still gonna shock the family at Christmas! :) I'm about 50 down since last year! :)

bizi 12-03-2006 05:41 PM

Wow!
You have shown such great restraint!!!
I would have inhaled the entire thing in one sitting....
Tell him that you are going to get rid of itif he doesn't eat the rest of it soon...(that gives you the option of either eating the rest of it or throwing it away.
then it wont be a temptation any more.
bizi

Curious 12-03-2006 06:06 PM

i threw out a bag of tostito's. i knew if i didn't....i'd have them gone in 30 minutes. :o they were left from thankgiving munchies.

janster 12-03-2006 06:14 PM

Hey guys~
I sent the entire chocolate cake with my chocolate fudge frosting (9x13 pan) home with my date that I made dinner for on Thursday. I knew if I didn't, I would have that baby gone in 2 days. Seriously. I just keep at it till it's gone! :eek:

Yeah, the guy that I sent half the box of candy with... He's asked me out again, but now I wonder if he likes ME or the candy and cake?? :confused:

Hugs,
LS

bizi 12-03-2006 06:21 PM

lol

My mom always said that the surest way to a mans heart was thru his stomach....
lol
bizi

LIZARD 12-03-2006 06:33 PM

Weeellll....

...it's gone, and I finished it off. :o The good news is that there were only 5 fair-sized (not huge! :D ) bites left. Far as I can see, I had 6-8 points' worth today, which is bad, but hey, I don't do it every day. Startin' anew tomorrow...:o The good news is that I cannot eat a whole piece in one sitting anymore, because it'll make me sick as a dog. That obviously means something is going right! :)

LIZARD, a sucker for chocolate! :D :o

bizi 12-03-2006 09:39 PM

Liz,
I just tried to leave a comment at your new blog and it would not let me...would not load just a white screen.
I like the looks of your page!
nice job!
bizi

LIZARD 12-04-2006 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizi (Post 45497)
Liz,
I just tried to leave a comment at your new blog and it would not let me...would not load just a white screen.
I like the looks of your page!
nice job!
bizi

Aw, chit. :( Sorry...Another pal wrote me and said something about needing a google ID. :confused: I know I had to get one to comment to another blog, but I don't recall it being a big deal. Hmm...:o Not sure what to tell ya.

LIZARD :o