NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Peripheral Neuropathy (https://www.neurotalk.org/peripheral-neuropathy/)
-   -   Melody (https://www.neurotalk.org/peripheral-neuropathy/26841-melody.html)

belinda1317 08-28-2007 10:33 AM

Melody

I have been reading the ulcer has healed thread, which has moved into some discussions re: appearances and changes. Did not want this to get lost in that thread but wanted to tell you:

You are fantastic (and I know ur husband really appreciates you too!) Since joining this site a short while ago I will tell you that each time you post with your picture...you just look so happy and vibrant and it always makes me smile! Most importantly, it seems that regardless of your own situation you always find time for a kind word of advice, encouragement or consolation...and those mean so much!

Tell Mr. Alan that you are beautiful, vibrant and an absolute asset to everyone!

Roxie2007 08-28-2007 01:17 PM

I totally agree with this post by Belinda! Melody is great and always has great advice!

MelodyL 08-28-2007 05:39 PM

Belinda:

How nice you are to say such kind words.

I just read your posting to Alan, (and I stuck my tongue out at him). He burst our laughing., Alan just told me to tell you "Melody, tell her your husband is no dummy, he knows"

Hey, only took him 27 years of marriage.

Thanks so much, and I hope you are feeling good today.

Mel

babs3169 08-28-2007 08:58 PM

I just wanted to add my praise to this thread. I've posted very little but I've read so much... It's easy to see you've been so helpful to me and others with your ideas and positive outlook.

Thanks .. :grouphug:

Monica de Lara 08-28-2007 09:53 PM

I agree!!!

The fews times i have posted in this forum i have received a caring helpful anwer from Melody. I totally agree with you. Melody you're such a nice person, i feel i have known you for years.... it think it is becuase you are so transparent. Thank you for your help!!!!:)

jarrett622 08-28-2007 10:09 PM

I have never seen or heard Melody down. She's incredible isn't she? :D

MelodyL 08-29-2007 06:52 AM

I've never said Thanks so many times in my life. lol

You guys are a treat!!!!

I do hope you all are having more pain free days.

You see, all we can really do is read all we can about neuropathy, and if we find something that helps (like the toe flexors), well, he need to share with others.

Isn't that what we are on earth for??? To do SOMETHING??

I'm not a religious person, but I'd much rather help someone than just exist on this planet.

So I am now making breakfast (that's right, today we are staying home for breakfast but tomorrow we'll make a Dunkin Donuts Run).

So hope you all have a nice day today. The weather is cooperating here in Brooklyn.

Mel