NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   Tomorrow's the day (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/62714-tomorrows-day.html)

Blessings2You 12-04-2008 05:44 AM

Tomorrow's the day

This morning my clerk, who will be the officer-in-charge, will come in first thing to count the main stock and my cash drawer. Then after lunch, someone is coming to do the actual transfer of the office from me to my clerk. This means handing over my keys and badge.

Tomorrow I go in to get my clerk up to speed on things, get the computer applications set up, etc. Tomorrow SHE will be MY boss. :eek:

Last night was hard when I was locking up to leave and realized that I had locked that door for the last time. I know things will be better..."This, too, shall pass"...but today and tomorrow I will be trying to control my emotions. As if.

Gazelle 12-04-2008 06:09 AM

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Not a lot of words for you, just tons of hang in there feelings.

You're still an able person. Don't let negative thoughts tell you otherwise.

:hug:

FinLady 12-04-2008 07:11 AM

:hug::hug: It's ok to feel a little sad right now. You're making a big step. I agree with Gaz about hanging in there. :hug::hug:

Twinkletoes 12-04-2008 08:02 AM

Awwww, so sorry, Blessings. I guess it's kinda like being bumped from Priority mail down to Pony Express. :(

I hope in a short time you have more enthusiasm and ZIP. :rolleyes: But it will take awhile to readjust from the one who called the shots to the employee who just shows up and puts in their 8 hours. Two days ago I stood in line for 20 minutes here in Alpharetta, GA. There were 3 people serving at their stations, and one who had a "NEXT WINDOW PLEASE" sign up. Make sure you have one of those signs so you can go in the back room and get some rest, lol!

Not a bad job, working at the USPS -- at least you never have to worry about getting holidays off! :cool:

Good luck and warm wishes, Blessings. You can do it. Give yourself some time, though. :hug:

hollym 12-04-2008 08:56 AM

I can't even claim to understand the range of emotions you are feeling, but you are right when you say "this too shall pass" and I hope it becomes wonderful. There are many more blessings to come for you.

kicker 12-04-2008 09:02 AM

One door gets closed, another opens. On to the next adventure in life. But I would cry. My fingers always get caught and slammed in the door I'm closing.

karousel 12-04-2008 09:16 AM

:hug::hug:

Jules A 12-04-2008 09:29 AM

Thinking of you.
:hug:

Kitty 12-04-2008 09:37 AM

:hug: B2Y :hug: It's a little difficult at first to get used to not having to be anywhere....but for me it was short-lived and now I cannot imagine having to be anywhere...at least not anywhere like work! :D

ewizabeth 12-04-2008 10:18 AM

Thinking of you too B2Y... :hug: