NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD and CRPS) (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/)
-   -   My apologies (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/90959-apologies.html)

Smoke_666 06-25-2009 10:39 AM

My apologies

I was informed today that I had offended some with my 'colorful' language and some other things in my posts. My most sincere apologies. I have never meant anyone harm or even discomfort here, or most anywhere else for that matter, and I will watch with the eyes of a hawk that it doesn't happen again.
Smoke

Dew58 06-25-2009 01:27 PM

I don't know what you are referring too...all is well with me.:)

bobber 06-25-2009 01:33 PM

maybe you and pete went to the wrong house wearing the red dress and mickey mouse ears with the # nine iron,,,,,i live in .n.m ,,,you must of taken a wrong turn in albuquerque !

AintSoBad 06-25-2009 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobber (Post 528580)
maybe you and pete went to the wrong house wearing the red dress and mickey mouse ears with the # nine iron,,,,,i live in .n.m ,,,you must of taken a wrong turn in albuquerque !

Maybe.... maybe not far off?

Hah!

I haven't taken any umbrage with any language here, and it can get sort of personal. For as crazy as this disease makes us, I think we're all doing fine.

Keep the Faith, and forget the little stuff...

Pete
asb

aj822 06-25-2009 03:36 PM

Hey Smoke... You always make me smile or laugh! All is well with me too!

loretta 06-25-2009 03:53 PM

Hi Smoke,
I must have missed whatever you are talking about. That was a truly sincere apology, which only a humble person can make. Thank you for that. I wish you and everyone a low pain day. Take care, loretta

Smoke_666 06-25-2009 05:31 PM

Thanks

I appreciate the feedback, I read through my previous posts and saw where they could have offended some folks though, so I fixed the ones that weren't already fixed. I shall, of course, attempt to keep y'all amused. Laughter is darned good medicine.

AintSoBad 06-25-2009 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smoke_666 (Post 528683)
I appreciate the feedback, I read through my previous posts and saw where they could have offended some folks though, so I fixed the ones that weren't already fixed. I shall, of course, attempt to keep y'all amused. Laughter is darned good medicine.

Ok Smokey,
"Darned good medicine"...
:confused:

If someone complained 'bout whatchusaid, then someone here is a little "tight". :mad:
A good walk, and a good belly laugh will cure that! It's "Just Gas"! :cool:

I oft look at folks who think I'm odd, because I'm in pain, and obviously, see things a bit differently... right?

So, if they look too intensely, I offer them a good laugh, and it's all gone and forgiven. The Day is "better" for it!:wink:

However, and I say this loosely, if someone might complain to "Someone up the pole" I call these complainers: (PoleCats), I think that they need to simply take it to a PM, to the person who might have "offended them", and drill down to the "real story". I'd bet they could work it out, instead of "Calling the Cops"...eeerrrrrrreeeerrrrrreeee (that's my imitation of a siren)!
:winky:
Most of us here are terribly burdened, with a "Mind and "Tude" altering disease. Yes? :o :hug:

So, then to take it to an "Admin" (who clearly has enough to do) is just over the (friggin') TOP! :eek:

Get your own house in order, then, come out and have some fun!:)

Pointing fingers, only gets them broken. :hug:

Shame on ya! :D
Have some Fun! You'll soon find out, that it "AintSoBad", and it AintPoison!

Pete
ASB!
:grouphug:
xo

Chemar 06-25-2009 07:05 PM

NeuroTalk has guidelines to which all members agree when they register here

those guidelines include requests not to use bad language, racial remarks, or derogatory remarks related to gender etc

I think it is a bit much to "point more fingers" when Smoke has very graciously apologized for any offense possibly caused by his overstepping those boundaries

as this is an administrative issue which had been very peacefully resolved, I am locking this thread as we really dont want to see this deteriorate now.

here are the guidelines so all can maybe refresh their understanding of them and remember that some members may be more sensitive to language etc than others. As such we ask all members to just post with respect for that.
http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/showthread.php?t=1293
thanks