NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD and CRPS) (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/)
-   -   Needed a trip to get perspective - wow, this was it, pics! (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/200557-trip-perspective-wow-pics.html)

chaos 02-03-2014 11:27 AM

Needed a trip to get perspective - wow, this was it, pics!

5 Attachment(s)
I had a lot of thinking to do this weekend. Ended up going to my great aunt's memorial, just to see my mom and extended family (I didn't really know my aunt, but don't see my mom often). It was in Fresno, we stayed in a hotel near the South end of Yosemite and since we had the time, drove through it yesterday.

When we arrived we saw some snow on the ground, drove to a parking lot at a hiking trail and DD got out to play in the snow, she chanced DH around with snow balls. We got back in the car, saw El Capitan and by the time we got to the other end of the valley the clouds moved in and it started to snow. Couldn't see Half Dome. Since it was superbowl Sunday and the giant dought there was hardly anybody there. It was perfect.

St George 2013 02-03-2014 11:44 AM

Thank You chaos :)

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL pictures !

The Good Lord gave us a beautiful planet and these pics really make you think about life in general.

Isn't it wonderful to be in a beautiful park like that with hardly anyone around ?

Quite a few years ago we were up in the GA mountains at a Anna Ruby Falls and there wasn't anyone there. There had been a light snow so you could see everything up in the woods as we walked to the falls. Great memory !

Debi from Georgia

chaos 02-03-2014 11:44 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are a few more.

St George 2013 02-03-2014 12:03 PM

chaos

Quote:

Originally Posted by chaos (Post 1048553)
Here are a few more.

What's in the first pic....deer on the right ? What about the left side of the pic ?

Thanks

Debi from Georgia

Nanc 02-03-2014 12:22 PM

Amazing pictures, thanks for sharing!

zookester 02-03-2014 12:45 PM

Thank you Chaos.. Amazing! Yosemite is on my top 10 favorite places!! Thanks for bringing back fond memories.

chaos 02-03-2014 01:54 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by St George 2013 (Post 1048560)
What's in the first pic....deer on the right ? What about the left side of the pic ?

Thanks

Debi from Georgia

Yes, deer. I had better pics but it was hard to see which pic is which in the little viewer. The second shot didn't get turned, sorry. It's one of the big rocks/domes, I'm not sure which. It was on the way out of the park when I was taking pics of the deer.

I added a couple more, one with the deer that is clearer. One with a waterfall.

Brambledog 02-03-2014 02:29 PM

Gorgeous pictures :) I so want those in a row on my wall.....bleak but beautiful and pure and so silent....

:)

Thank you.

Bram.

Lottie 02-03-2014 09:44 PM

Thank you so much for thinking of us and sharing the beauty of nature. Nature is healing , hopeful and restorative. Be well ~ Lottie

Vrae 02-03-2014 10:29 PM

Absolutely fabulous! So happy for you that you were able to get out and take in some beauty. It does amazing things for the soul. Thanks for sharing!