NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Multiple Sclerosis (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/)
-   -   Thought For The Day (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/26797-day.html)

SallyC 08-27-2007 03:35 PM

Thought For The Day

OK I didn't know what to title this thread but I'* si*k of being down and out and feeling sorry for Myself:( -- so I had a talk with *yself this *orning and so I said to Myself-----"self- you ha*e to stop letting MS rule your life - e*en if it does----I intend to be a Happy go lu*ky gal fro* now on and not let MS get in the way-----OK I *an't type any*ore be*ause so*e of *y letters and periods are not printing and y return doesn't work so I *an't *ake paragraphs:mad:-------DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE HE!! IS WRONG WITH *Y 'PUTER??????GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

tovaxin_lab_rat 08-27-2007 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SallyC (Post 141665)
OK I didn't know what to title this thread but I'* si*k of being down and out and feeling sorry for Myself:( -- so I had a talk with *yself this *orning and so I said to Myself-----"self- you ha*e to stop letting MS rule your life - e*en if it does----I intend to be a Happy go lu*ky gal fro* now on and not let MS get in the way-----OK I *an't type any*ore be*ause so*e of *y letters and periods are not printing and y return doesn't work so I *an't *ake paragraphs:mad:-------DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE HE!! IS WRONG WITH *Y 'PUTER??????GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Too many asssterisks....control, alternate, delete. Take a nap, and come back later!

AfterMyNap 08-27-2007 06:37 PM

LOL, Sal! I thought you were just cussing up a blue streak!

Unplug all your keyboard cables and replug them. Have you spilled anything into it, or crumbed it up with that infernal munching at the computer habit of yours?

Sal, MS doesn't rule your life, it just mucks it up a little! We have to find you a cute guy who drives a hot car and knows Swedish massage... and whose name is Sven!

DM 08-27-2007 07:04 PM

*slides bottle of Jager away from Sal*

Man, that's one hard message to decode. But, I think I got the gist. I kept seeing the asterisks and thinking... hmmmm ~~ was Sal Swearing???

Hope ya get it straightened out. **&^&** ( I did that myself):D

PS: I forgot to say that I do know what your feeling Sally,. I've been so poopie myself lately. I just don't recognize myself..

But, I decided yest to change the way I've been thinking. It's slow going, but I'm trying. take care.
Wer'e here for ya.

AfterMyNap 08-27-2007 08:23 PM

*snatching Jager away*

I'll make sure it's safe.:rolleyes:

shiney sue 08-27-2007 08:44 PM

Ok ok

Could one of you sweethearts tell me what sticky keys mean's,i just get
capital's when it hppens?????OH and Sally do you think Phil Spector
is going to get it...His lawyer quit today after sitting on his but for 4 months? I to tired to correct that,i hope you all are ok..I got a morphine shot
and have to fill out a ton of papers.heh heh IT's me Sue

DM 08-27-2007 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AfterMyNap (Post 141744)
*snatching Jager away*

I'll make sure it's safe.:rolleyes:

Oh no you don't... I called DIBBS!!:Poke:

AfterMyNap 08-27-2007 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daisymay (Post 141753)
Oh no you don't... I called DIBBS!!:Poke:

Dibs, my eye! *burp*

Sal's just like you, dm! It was only that little microscopic bottle anyway!

greta 08-27-2007 09:30 PM

I don't know what's wrong with your computer, but if it were me, I'd blame it on C*ndy :D

Hope you're feeling better soon sally!

shiney sue 08-28-2007 12:04 AM

Sally

I just love you and your screwed up computer..:eek: and i like when
you cuss. Cindy and das are poking each others eyes out,kinda urks
your tummy..Sue