NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   Glorious Sat./ March 15, 2008 (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/41346-glorious-sat-march-15-2008-a.html)

Fancylady_2006 03-15-2008 03:58 AM

Glorious Sat./ March 15, 2008

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1.../sunnydays.gif
The sun is shining bright on me this morning. I have lost another 2 pounds. I just can't hardly believe it! It's never been this easy before. How's it been for the rest of you? Are you on cinninom yet? They ought to pay me for this. Some of it might be Benny too! He gives me the inspiration to keep reaching, by telling me he didn't care. Well, I care and thats enough.

I gotta work this afternoon for 4 hrs. I got up early so I can rest more today, before that. Now does that make since?
Hugs,
Billie:winky:

Alffe 03-15-2008 06:14 AM

good morning Bille....we have had two lovely sunny days here but there's a cold front moving in for the weekend..hopefully it won't bring snow with it. The birds are sure it's spring..fighting...singing. *grin

Well, I did go down a pant size...no flat butt yet and no one is hitting on me..:D My white hair is probably a turn off. *grin I am thrilled to have pair of slacks that doesn't hang on me!

Breakfast...1 cup coffee and S.Beach cereal with yogurt and blueberries.

Fancylady_2006 03-15-2008 08:29 AM

Good Morning alffe, I had cereal and skim milk, hopeful that will do me till night, but who knows. I try not to eat lunch, cuz I like to see those pounds coming off. I'm so glad to hear the good news about the size coming down. Do do think we could wear a bathing suit this Summer? I have a new one I have never tried on. lol:hug:

Alffe 03-15-2008 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fancylady_2006 (Post 237460)
Do do think we could wear a bathing suit this Summer? I have a new one I have never tried on. lol:hug:

Oh I wear my bathing suit a lot, in the dark, in the hot tub. :D Out in public?
Not in my lifetime. *grin

bizi 03-15-2008 09:37 AM

starting out my day, it is beautiful out, have to work in the yard...
congratulations alffe on your new size pants!!!!
You go girl!
Isn't it motivating to see progress?
have a great day!
bizi

froglady 03-15-2008 11:15 AM

Good morning All! :grouphug:

It's rainy here and a little tornado hit atlanta, about 80 miles from here, hurt some people yet no one killed thank the Lord.
Can't complain about rain though we need it. Do wish I was able to ride my mobility scooter today...just want to get outof the house for a change. Thats OK though, spring is popping here and good weather is on the way. Froggie :D

watsonsh 03-15-2008 11:19 AM

Hi guys....sleepy girl here :Yawn:

Slow start this morning.

Way to go Billie you are doing great!

And congrats Alffe!

Working ourside sounds fun Bizi...I have to go to work inside to finish a project today :mad:

Gaye, I saw that tornado on the news last night. Thank god no one was killed. Be safe :hug:

Ok have a great day everyone!

watsonsh 03-15-2008 02:57 PM

Woooo Hooooo. Weighted myself before hopping in the shower. Down 5 lbs...no wonder that guy hit on me yesterday. :D:D

Fancylady_2006 03-15-2008 03:17 PM

Congrats Shelley,:hug:I'm glad you are doing so good. I'm worn out. We were sure busy today.

Alffe 03-15-2008 03:32 PM

Way to go Shell!! Mr.Shelley better keep an eye on you. *grin

I was busy all day too Billie...went to the store 3 times (kept forgetting things) And then cooked all day so I don't have to for a few days.

My back is hurting from standing for so long so I'm gonna go lie down....almost time for the Gathiers Gospel Music on PBS....love that show!

Curious I finally remembered to go to the $ Store and no luck with the South Beach...I'll try again. Thinking of you and yours today. :hug: